sprint is getting the iphone 5

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Well EVO 4G it's been real..........
Nothing an Iphone can do that an EVO cant do better, I mean Sprint is giving you more options, but Android is steadily gaining market share not because of the cellphone company people belong to..............

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Not to hate on people but how many of you actually use that much data in a month? Everytime I find myself using wifi 95% of the time and using 3G for maps, mail, safari and maybe Netflix/Hulu if I'm waiting for someone. I also have unlimited data but I can see myself going for a cheaper data package since I don't even use 1 GB a month. I feel having unlimited data is more for bragging rights imo.

meh i wouldnt use that much either. most for facebook, email, and NBA.

check websites and most NT sucks on such a small screen.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Nothing an Iphone can do that an EVO cant do better, I mean Sprint is giving you more options, but Android is steadily gaining market share not because of the cellphone company people belong to..............
Not to quarrel, but Android's been gaining that market share because of Sprint, who didn't have the iPhone. That gain will even out soon after the iPhone 5 drops.

Apple gonna have a stronghold on portable media game.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Take that nonsense to the JB forum.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
You must be with sprint.
That wasn't the point.

Everyone and they mama been had the iPhone. Now that their grandmas and great grandmas getting the 5, you jumping ship?

JB Forum is that-a way.

word. actin like a lil girl

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Not to hate on people but how many of you actually use that much data in a month? Everytime I find myself using wifi 95% of the time and using 3G for maps, mail, safari and maybe Netflix/Hulu if I'm waiting for someone. I also have unlimited data but I can see myself going for a cheaper data package since I don't even use 1 GB a month. I feel having unlimited data is more for bragging rights imo.

I do ..
I travel often and I always take my laptop (always tether).

I also take my laptop to work to surf the web. Pages that I can't access at work because of their firewalls.

The speed is always good and never slows down and it's free.

Lastly, I have been playing online via (xboxlive) using my 4g - it works great and its free.
Good point on firewalls.
Are you lagging that bad on 4g? Always wanted to know.

I don't think it matters where I go on providers because no one ever has service at my house
laugh.gif

I'm always having to use a landline if I wanted to make a call at home.

I average 20gb a month, My gf decided she wanted to watch some HD tv shows on netflix
30t6p3b.gif
now I think im over 40GB with three days to go....I hope they don't say something lol.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL @ VZW users hating on Sprint. How are those tiered plans and trash lineup of phones?

But I still have unlimited data plans though...and my Incredible>most phones that's not 4g

For what it's worth if Verizon didn't have the grandfathered data plans I would of switched to Sprint

I do ..
I travel often and I always take my laptop (always tether).

I also take my laptop to work to surf the web. Pages that I can't access at work because of their firewalls.

The speed is always good and never slows down and it's free.

Lastly, I have been playing online via (xboxlive) using my 4g - it works great and its free.
Good point on firewalls.
Are you lagging that bad on 4g? Always wanted to know.

I don't think it matters where I go on providers because no one ever has service at my house
laugh.gif

I'm always having to use a landline if I wanted to make a call at home.

At work I turn off the 4G because is unstable and the 3G network is as good as the work network.
Home, the 4G is great and is as good as cable, not exaggerating either.

I am geeking out about this so hard. I have been staying with Sprint hoping this day would come. I feel like the kid that finally got that Super Nintendo years after it came out. So sad, lol.

It really doesnt matter if you switch phone, sprint has to honor your current contract. Its like you are grandfather in!

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

I'll be gladly switching over, im tired of paying $100/month w/ AT&T.
Plan on paying at least $90/month with Sprint.

It really doesnt matter if you switch phone, sprint has to honor your current contract. Its like you are grandfather in!
Actually, Sprint can and will charge premium data fees for certain phones.

I was told that apple is making them change their plans to the same $$$ as att and Verizon iphone plan

Which ones? 
I been with sprint for 11 years now and I have never had to pay above what my plan stated. 

Really i dont understand its the same internet as andriod at least android has flash so actually they are better

Which ones? 
I been with sprint for 11 years now and I have never had to pay above what my plan stated. 
Well they just recently started doing the additional $10 for smartphone users at the beginning of this year. Nothing to stop them from tacking on an extra $10 before or after the iPhone drops, for new and existing customers.

I know Sprint Sero users, if you want to get a one of these newer phones, Evo, Evo 3D, Evo Shift, etc, they charge you $10 more a month. It's like Sero Premium or something. You get free mobile to mobile minutes as a result included to your plan and I think free GPS. If it's a 4G capable phone, you get charged another $10, a 4G plan.

Even still, that's still only 50-60 a month.

And on top of that, unless it changes, Sprint's unlimited everything for new customers is still cheaper than most

Not to quarrel, but Android's been gaining that market share because of Sprint, who didn't have the iPhone. That gain will even out soon after the iPhone 5 drops.

30t6p3b.gif
As of 2011 Sprint has 33 million post-paid customers and 13.1 million pre-paid users

Activated Android Phones in the WORLD!!!! = Over a 100 Million with a rate of 400,000 activations PER DAY!!!
sick.gif

Try again...............................

30t6p3b.gif
As of 2011 Sprint has 33 million post-paid customers and 13.1 million pre-paid users

Activated Android Phones in the WORLD!!!! = Over a 100 Million with a rate of 400,000 activations PER DAY!!!
sick.gif

Try again...............................
Look, I'm not going to argue with you. Just stating the obvious.

READ: Portable media includes smartphones, tablets, and music players.

who needs an iphone, there are tons of android phones out which can suit to different type of users (texting, web, etc...)

sprint won't be able to hold on to the "we are better priced" motto.

but... if you could get an iPhone for 88 bucks/ month with the same mobile to mobile deal and uncapped data...

and keep the Android love going... (galaxy s 2 on dee way)

sprint would EASILY vault to the top in >3 years...

oh yeah...

Back
Top Bottom