Sprint is terminating my contract tommorow (June 10th) WHAT DO I DO?

Just copped a used nexus 5 on eBay, gonna do the 30 dollar plan for a month to check out tmobiles service to see if it's worth the jump.

Iight cool but I have a Sprint iPhone 4S.

What phone should I buy? Sprint gave me the unlock code but they won't unlock it by themselves. Saying "T-Mobile has a different CDMA frequency then ours." So going to another carrier won't work.

Iight cool but I have a Sprint iPhone 4S.

What phone should I buy? Sprint gave me the unlock code but they won't unlock it by themselves. Saying "T-Mobile has a different CDMA frequency then ours." So going to another carrier won't work.

Sell it, buy a used phone on eBay and thug it out till the iPhone 6, lg g3, or note 4 drop

I like AT&T and Verizon but they don't have unlimited data. I absolutely need that.

Then go to T-Mobile. I had AT&T and was grandfathered into their supposed "unlimited" data plan but was still throttled after 2 gb or so of usage. So far, I've used 25+ gigs on T-Mobile within a week and have no throttling issues.

Then go to T-Mobile. I had AT&T and was grandfathered into their supposed "unlimited" data plan but was still throttled after 2 gb or so of usage. So far, I've used 25+ gigs on T-Mobile within a week and have no throttling issues.

Sheesh, main reason I'm giving tmo another shot is to be grandfathered into an unlimited plan incass they get rid of it

It's kinda offensive.. That they can cut you off any time they want.. But you have to pay to get out of the contract...

Phone companies still throttle people? 2gb can't be right. (I'm with sprint)

You guys got me looking at the LG G2 as my next

yall giving this dude legit advice when he's just gonna cop a boost mobile joint or nextel phone off of ebay. :smh:

Who gets mad at Sprint letting them go? 
laugh.gif

I have unlimited with AT&T and haven't experienced throttling after 2. From what I know is that they throttle when you reach 5. Was thinking of ditching my plan since I don't use too much gigs but it's peace of mind knowing you won't get charged for overages. Paying $79 after tax with employee discount so I'm good.

I have unlimited with AT&T and haven't experienced throttling after 2. From what I know is that they throttle when you reach 5. Was thinking of ditching my plan since I don't use too much gigs but it's peace of mind knowing you won't get charged for overages. Paying $79 after tax with employee discount so I'm good.

Lemme take over your plan...dead serious.

Back
Top Bottom