sprint users... ETF cancellations are free.... update beaware of new $5/month fee

The 5th is the date for me cause thats when my next bill cycle starts. All you gotta say is you seen in your online bill state meant they are raising the feesand you would like to cancel due to this. You have 30 days to do so after the fees are applied to your bill.

too bad im on the SERO so i rather pay me 40 a month then cancel and be stuck with a more expensive plan

smokin.gif
. I like my BB, but the web browser sucks. Think I'm going back to a windows phone or an iphone
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

^

i got that plan too....and as much as I want a cooler phone, I just can't fathom leaving. I got extra expenses now so I can't complain too loudly :-/

I think I will cancel the mobile broadband one though and get another one for a cheaper price.

Just get a smartphone like the Touch Pro 2 and you can use that just the same as you do the mobile broadband card and connect everywhere via WMWifirouter or WalkingHotSpot.
i can't have touch pro 2 on sero, can I?? And I don't know how to do that kinda stuff with a phone
ohwell.gif
Is it hard to figure out??

And this is my MAIN source of internet....keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Fine print on your contract says that if any increases are made that you disagree with, you're allowed to leave your contract without paying an ETF. So if you were looking to leave Sprint, January's the time to do it.
i say this in every cell phone thread but no one believes me. now theres proof. its called a breach of contract people.

^

i got that plan too....and as much as I want a cooler phone, I just can't fathom leaving. I got extra expenses now so I can't complain too loudly :-/

I think I will cancel the mobile broadband one though and get another one for a cheaper price.

Just get a smartphone like the Touch Pro 2 and you can use that just the same as you do the mobile broadband card and connect everywhere via WMWifirouter or WalkingHotSpot.
i can't have touch pro 2 on sero, can I?? And I don't know how to do that kinda stuff with a phone
ohwell.gif
Is it hard to figure out??

And this is my MAIN source of internet....keep that in mind.

Word I got the Touch Pro 1 and I want to get a better phone, but I know they going to force me to upgrade my plan to do so.

Nah. I'm on the Touch Pro 2 on Sero. And the software is hecka simple, just download it from www.wmwifirouter.com, name and set encryption for your wifi,then connect and your laptop or other wifi device will see it just the same as a "normal" router

Nah. I'm on the Touch Pro 2 on Sero. And the software is hecka simple, just download it from www.wmwifirouter.com, name and set encryption for your wifi, then connect and your laptop or other wifi device will see it just the same as a "normal" router

see...right there, you just lost me.

and I connect it with the usb they gave me? I have a mac....would that change anything? I have a diamond....could I do it on there??

Do yall think it would be worth it to cancel with Sprint and get an Iphone right now? Apple is bound to drop a new one sometime next year right? Should I wait?

Nah. I'm on the Touch Pro 2 on Sero. And the software is hecka simple, just download it from www.wmwifirouter.com, name and set encryption for your wifi, then connect and your laptop or other wifi device will see it just the same as a "normal" router
I am thinking bout getting the tp2 since that is like the only phone that is worth getting on SERO

what are your average download speeds when you tether your phone to your computer

Originally Posted by the north west

I am thinking bout getting the tp2 since that is like the only phone that is worth getting on SERO

what are your average download speeds when you tether your phone to your computer

To the dude above, no you don't even have to use your usb. Once you turn the program on, it'll be just the same as if you walked into a wifi zone (i.eyour wifi notification in the taskbar will pop up telling you networks are available). I don't know about how all that works on a Mac though.

And I get speeds around 135kb/s in 3g in Oklahoma (some areas have 4g which is super fast) when I tether at work. I mean, it's fast enough you can go toYoutube or any other streaming type video/audio site and your content starts playing immediately and never buffers (when the playing surpasses the amount youhave downloaded). I have even watched Netflix movies over my cellphone internet connection. Just buy that charger with the spot for an extra battery to chargewhile charging your phone also.

Originally Posted by the north west

To the dude above, no you don't even have to use your usb. Once you turn the program on, it'll be just the same as if you walked into a wifi zone (i.e your wifi notification in the taskbar will pop up telling you networks are available). I don't know about how all that works on a Mac though.

And I get speeds around 135kb/s in 3g in Oklahoma (some areas have 4g which is super fast) when I tether at work. I mean, it's fast enough you can go to Youtube or any other streaming type video/audio site and your content starts playing immediately and never buffers (when the playing surpasses the amount you have downloaded). I have even watched Netflix movies over my cellphone internet connection. Just buy that charger with the spot for an extra battery to charge while charging your phone also.
my area has 4g coverage

do you think it is worth it to wait til sprint rolls out 4g phones?

do you think the speeds are drastically different between EVDO rev A phones and future 4g phones

So we have until the end of January to cancel? As soon as I get my bill I'm calling, can't get service in my room anymore
smh.gif

So If I cancel my contract, I can no longer be on Sprint's services?

I was thinking about canceling my contract, just so I'm out of my agreement and then
could get the 2 year upgrade for any phone I purchased.

Somebody tell me if that would that work.

Originally Posted by AG 47

So If I cancel my contract, I can no longer be on Sprint's services?

I was thinking about canceling my contract, just so I'm out of my agreement and then
could get the 2 year upgrade for any phone I purchased.

Somebody tell me if that would that work.

That's what i want to do & keep my number.

Also, I just started paying my bill to gain some independence from my dad, although he still pays from time to time. I forgot to [ay last month and now my billis $94. I just want to cancel, get a new phone, and start fresh with no bill right now
laugh.gif

Edit: I just called & learned that I have been out of contract since November 23rd.

Yo man, thanks. i just got into a new two tear contract with sprint. been with them for 4 years. i still like em, but im changing my money flow. so imma go tocricket fot that $35 a month thing. Im saving up for a new car, i dont feel comfortable financing big numbers even though my interest rate is low. you justbrightened up my dizzay.

Back
Top Bottom