sprint users... ETF cancellations are free.... update beaware of new $5/month fee

The TP2 is about $350 with a 2 year agreement
smh.gif

Is there any loophole to send in my old & crappy TP.

Ive been with sprint for 3 yrs now, got no complains but definitely looking to save some cash so i called and the rep i was dealing with was cool.
She knew about the situation and she said sprint will take off $20 each bill.....plus my employee discount is another $20 off....
pimp.gif

I got the old $30 SERO so you know damn well I ain't going no got damn where.
Basically but wouldn't mind getting a discount on a new phone but my contract up in May anyway if I really want to change.

I got sprint... Me and my mom... Weak touch pro and some samsung...

Sprint normally has the cheapest plan for two people right? I don't know go much minute we would use with out free mobile to mobile...

Smh... I don't think we should make the move, cuz sprint has THE best pricing on plans hands down...

Not to mention the faster network...

But something about having a SIM card just makes me smile and what I could possibly get...

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Nah. I'm on the Touch Pro 2 on Sero. And the software is hecka simple, just download it from www.wmwifirouter.com, name and set encryption for your wifi, then connect and your laptop or other wifi device will see it just the same as a "normal" router
I am thinking bout getting the tp2 since that is like the only phone that is worth getting on SERO

what are your average download speeds when you tether your phone to your computer

To the dude above, no you don't even have to use your usb. Once you turn the program on, it'll be just the same as if you walked into a wifi zone (i.e your wifi notification in the taskbar will pop up telling you networks are available). I don't know about how all that works on a Mac though.

And I get speeds around 135kb/s in 3g in Oklahoma (some areas have 4g which is super fast) when I tether at work. I mean, it's fast enough you can go to Youtube or any other streaming type video/audio site and your content starts playing immediately and never buffers (when the playing surpasses the amount you have downloaded). I have even watched Netflix movies over my cellphone internet connection. Just buy that charger with the spot for an extra battery to charge while charging your phone also.
my area has 4g coverage

do you think it is worth it to wait til sprint rolls out 4g phones?

do you think the speeds are drastically different between EVDO rev A phones and future 4g phones
It's my understanding you don't have to get another phone. When I was in Atlanta and also Dallas (both 4g areas), the over the airinternet on my Touch Pro 2 was noticably faster, although you do reach a point of diminishing return where you can't tell anymore. But I was on Youtubescreaming the HD videos and it was downloading super fast, I was just watching the red progress bar like thing where the play cursor is in the video.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Ive been with sprint for 3 yrs now, got no complains but definitely looking to save some cash so i called and the rep i was dealing with was cool.
She knew about the situation and she said sprint will take off $20 each bill.....plus my employee discount is another $20 off....
pimp.gif

Nice Job on the discount, just curious is that $20 off for just one month or for the rest of your plan duration?

I'm fine with Sprint just because of their cheap plan. (not trying to thread jack) But has anyone seen two trucks rolling around. The one on the front says"Lead with the nation's fastest network with AT&T" and the truck behind it says "or follow with Verizon". I thought this was thefunniest and best rebuttal AT&T had against Verizon. I saw it in Sacramento but I didn't have my phone on me to take any pics.

What doi have to do/say to get the $20 monthly credit? I'm assuming I can't just blatantly ASK for it, right?

Originally Posted by roc4life24

"I am calling today because I received a notice with my bill that said beginning January 1st there would be a regulatory fee increase. In reading through the Sprint customer service agreement, it states that a materially adverse change allows me to specifically advise you to cancel my service without suffering an ETF. I would like to have my contract marked as fulfilled as a result of this fee increase by Sprint"

gracias for this, about to call them right now

call 1-888-211-4727

option 3 and than 4

you will speak with an actual account manager, I took care of my cancellation yesterday

Sprint is in trouble, T Mobile is going to end up passing them

Originally Posted by AG 47

So If I cancel my contract, I can no longer be on Sprint's services?

I was thinking about canceling my contract, just so I'm out of my agreement and then
could get the 2 year upgrade for any phone I purchased.

Somebody tell me if that would that work.

nobody answered this tho...is this possible???
I just upgraded in Nov and got the Hero....I was not under contract for like a year...i liked having that option to leave whenever I wanted if I got fed up

i JUST got a new Hero and extended another 2 years, but I might cancel this one...start up the same plan and get another Hero and sell it...why the hell not isuppose.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i JUST got a new Hero and extended another 2 years, but I might cancel this one...start up the same plan and get another Hero and sell it...why the hell not i suppose.

If you did it after january 1st, this won't apply to you mayne.

Originally Posted by soltheman

i JUST got a new Hero and extended another 2 years, but I might cancel this one...start up the same plan and get another Hero and sell it...why the hell not i suppose.

naw, i thought it was after you receive your bill...i don't receive my bill til january 15...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

naw, i thought it was after you receive your bill...i don't receive my bill til january 15...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It was effective January 1st. So if you renewed your contract after January 1st, you agreed to the new terms of service. Check your bill and seeif it's still 20cents instead of 40cents, or if it comes with a notice.

if it says 40cents...rip.

In order to get the $20 a month credit, you have to sign a new 2 year agreement. You will get a monthly $20 credit for the duration of those 2 years.

Originally Posted by soysauce23

In order to get the $20 a month credit, you have to sign a new 2 year agreement. You will get a monthly $20 credit for the duration of those 2 years.
ehhh prolly not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom