SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I was an og hater of that franchise.

Man boy / humorless toby :x

Kirsten dunst and her drama :x :x

Eno scene :x :x :x

Thats just a few things

Last edited:
Sm2 was overrated to begin with. Good at the time. Still overrated.
Somebody gets it. That whole Raimi trilogy, at the time they were great, it was all we had. But looking back now and I have a pure hate for Raimi putting the Evil Dead filter on Spider-Man. And then how he portrayed Peter Parker was awful. Tobey Maguire is a discount mall version of Jake Gyllenhall and Kirsten Dunst being the girl of somebody's dreams is disgusting to say the least.

Best thing to come from the Raimi trilogy was Spider-Man 2 the video game.

I can tell more and more when dudes fellate the ASM movies and bash Raimi Spidey that those ppl are simply looking for something different in what makes a great Spider-Man movie.

I don't care for ASM, but I thought that Andrew Garfield was a better Spider-Man than Tobey Maguire. 

I can tell more and more when dudes fellate the ASM movies and bash Raimi Spidey that those ppl are simply looking for something different in what makes a great Spider-Man movie.
What a funny Peter Parker? or a love interest that actually liked him back?
laugh.gif

What a funny Peter Parker? or a love interest that actually liked him back? :lol:
Like I said we got different ideas on what makes a great Spider-Man story on the big screen.

Its more evident post by post.

Yeah Tom is already my number one. If he had Garfields build he'd be perfect.

The only downside to Tom is that height and the accent. However, if the Homecoming trailer is any indication, he has worked on the accent.

Back
Top Bottom