SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Word cause we damn sure know he's not sucking any air out of big breasts
mean.gif
roll.gif

Man was re watching ASM and AMS2 LOVEEEEEEEEE the way those films were shot. SPECIAL EFFECTS were something truely special! Hope the new one looks as good.

Watched a bit of Spider Man 2 again (Toby Maguire)

Man. Homecoming has the potential to knock all that out of the water.

I feel like the reason people are praising Tom as Spidey is because

A) he's actually a kid that looks like he can be in HS
B) he's the only Spidey from the MCU. He's the only one we've seen interact with other super heroes "Enhanced"

Last edited:
I feel like the reason people are praising Tom as Spidey is because

A) he's actually a kid that looks like he can be in HS
B) he's the only Spidey from the MCU. He's the only one we've seen interact with other super heroes "Enhanced"
I'm not as high on him as others but he's pretty good so far and it's not like either of past 2 guys were straight up amazing.

Knowing Ditko, probably not :lol:

looks like Miles Morales is finally being casted but ....

Casting Call For Sony's Animated SPIDER-MAN Movie Pretty Much Confirms The Lead Character

Backstage has a casting call up for an upcoming Sony Animations project codenamed, "Cabin Fever." A synopsis says only that it "chronicles the adventures of two unlikely friends, Terrence and Pete," but it's thought this is actually Spider-Man.

For Terrence, the studio is looking for a male between 13 - 15 who is described as "a young African-American/Puerto Rican teen from Brooklyn; he is new to this suburban school and now feeling out of place, overwhelmed, pressured with new responsibilities, and dealing with puberty; while trying to fit in he must do his best to stay out of trouble; along the way in developing his identity he's losing old friends but now making a new one, Pete." That definitely sounds an awful lot like Miles Morales!

Before you go assuming that "Pete" is Peter Parker, a description for that character (aged 13 - 16) points to that not being the case. Instead, he's going to be "a young, slighgtly geeky, Asian-American teen; he's smart, sweet, and encouraging; although very unlike any of the friends Terrence had in his old Brooklyn neighborhood, Pete proves to be a good fit for Terrence making good decisions."

^ ^ ^

Looks like Spider-Gwen is going to be joining up in the cartoon too according to the merch.

^^ Thats gotta be the best ive seen her look cause she's never really been on my radar before.

She made Andrew Garfield grow a beard and go crazy after she left him. Box has to be gold.

Last edited:
I've liked her since Superbad and Zombieland.

And that's from a photoshoot, not the movie :lol:

same spread has Ruth Negga and Natalie Portman.

New promo pic from the new Spidey movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom