SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters

This video states it's rated R but I highly doubt that's true.

I'll keep an open mind until the trailer

The smart thing also is to leave that MCU backdoor open in the film itself, even if it never materiazlizes

Last edited:
Tom Hardy my dude, but I really wanted to see Pete have the symbionts and the change in him.

I don't trust Sony. MCU would do Venom correct

That's a lot for one director especially if the movies don't come out in the same year.

Cuz if there are criticisms about the first movie that releases it'll add pressure to the 2nd that's already underway.

The smart thing also is to leave that MCU backdoor open in the film itself, even if it never materiazlizes

Why do you doubt it?

Fox just broke the mold with a successful rated R movie. WB already claims they'll be following. Why not Sony too?

Last edited:
A SONY Spider-Man cinematic universe without Spider-Man. Sounds stupid. I don't really give a **** about these characters outside of spiderman.

Sony got that DC Gal Gadot faith in Tom Hardy. Don't get me wrong LOVE Hardy but I also love how he plays against his huger costars. I feel like his memorable roles were because he wasn't necessarily doing the heaviest lifting. That's half the reason why I'm not watching Dunkirk, it's a smorgashboard of amazing supporting actors who can't carry a film by themselves, hence the multiple storylines

Spider-Drone from Skyrocket Toys

Both designs include:

Front & Back LED Lights
Illuminate Spider-Drone’s spectacular design, even in low-light situations, slicing through the night with front and back LED lights.
Dual Flight Modes
Choose between Auto and Manual flight modes. Auto Mode supports hands-free altitude hold. The controller’s intuitive thumb sticks allow smooth forward, backward and sideways movement.
Adjustable Flight Sensitivity
Find the controller sensitivity that matches your piloting skills and experience.
Auto Launch and Land
Launch Spider-Drone into an aerial hover with the touch of a single button. Press the button again for a quick and smooth landing.
Voice Feedback Controller
Show off the Voice Feedback Controller feature, which guides your flight with phrases from the movie.
Direct Drive Motors
Spider-Drone’s direct drive motors have high torque and low inertia, which means faster, more precise positioning.
Adjustable Wide-Angle Lens
Perfect your wide-angle view – available only on the Streaming Video Spider-Drone.
Quick-Swap Battery (included)
Spend less time tinkering and more time flying. Once a battery is depleted, easily replace it with a fully-charged Quick-Swap Battery (sold separately).

Spider-Man Spider-Drone

Front and back LED lights
Dual flight modes
Auto launch and land
Adjustable flight sensitivity
Direct drive motors
Voice Feedback Controller
Width: 7.5” Length: 2.5”
Removable Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) battery
Ages 12+, SRP $89.99

Spider-Man Streaming Video Spider-Drone

• Stream and record high-definition video
• Adjustable wide-angle lens
• Micro SD card memory expansion slot (up to 32 GB, card not included)
• Front and back LED lights
• Direct drive motors
• Dual flight modes
• Auto launch and land
• Adjustable flight sensitivity
• Voice feedback controller
• Width: 7.5” Length: 2.5”
• Removable Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) battery
• Ages 12+, SRP $149.99, Exclusively available at Toys‘R’Us

i would've loved this as a kid.

this.

da bridge is spiderman itself.

Sony needs to use Peter parker da way Fox used Wolverine, throw him in everything, from Cameos, to passing mentions, to a fight scene, to a back in time "origin scene" ala suicide squad, and make sure everything ties into spidey.

once you do that, you can branch characters off one by one and include em in a mini universe.

it can work, but da room for error is SMALLLL...

Sony got that DC Gal Gadot faith in Tom Hardy
This is such a huge fail. Hardy is a proven actor compared to that bum Gadot.

Comparison is wild off.

Don't get me wrong LOVE Hardy but I also love how he plays against his huger costars. I feel like his memorable roles were because he wasn't necessarily doing the heaviest lifting.
TomHardyBirthday_727.jpg

2CC3501700000578-3249788-Great_replacement_There_is_no_doubt_fans_would_think_Tom_Hardy_w-a-34_1443235602001.jpg

Tom-Hardy-Legend-Ronnie-Reggie-Kray.jpg

53a874e4092dd919487c617774140816.jpg

tumblr_ol2b8sRRw11v43qzio1_500.gif

Gotta disagree.

Last edited:
^ what he said about that garbage gal/hardy comparison.. and Dunkirk is a Nolan film, that's on you if you skipping for whatever that garbage reasoning is

:lol: I also started my statement with a "don't get me wrong, I Love Hardy" This coming from someone who doesn't follow all of Hardy's work, I don't think I've ever seen him in a starring role as I like him more as a supporting player. He'll get a supporting actor award before he gets a lead one, dude just shines. I'm also talking about HUGE, MAJOR releases, not the smaller films. I'm not doubting his acting ability by any stretch of the imagination, but most of his bigger hits he has been paired with a huger star.

I'm obviously a casual fan, so my statement should've been taken as one. I liken Hardy to Daniel Craig in Road to Perdition or even Jude Law in that same movie, great in the minor role but I'm not flocking out to see something Craig is headlining besides Bond, and even then it was more of the role than the star. After craig is done I won't be following his career. He'd have to be paired with a huger star(like in Road to Perdition) to get me to go

On the subject of Dunkirk, it's just not for me, I think the last war movie I saw was Saving Private Ryan, and that blew my mind, and none of the actors in Dunkirk will draw me to see it in theaters. :lol: There's nothing wrong with not being interested in something, but I keep forgetting Nolan has a somewhat stan following, where dude can do no wrong.

so if I'm not into war movies but Christopher Nolan is directing it I should see it regardless, or I just have a garbage reason?

ok man :lol:

people hyped like this the TDK, or The Prestige, Inception or even Interstellar, this is clearly a passion project from Nolan. Because it's Nolan his passion Projects look massive enough to be summer movies, which I think is awesome, but this won't be on the movies I mentioned before levels. Otherwise they would've released during awards season

Last edited:
This coming from someone who doesn't follow all of Hardy's work, I don't think I've ever seen him in a starring role as I like him more as a supporting player. He'll get a supporting actor award before he gets a lead one, dude just shines.
How can you make this ignorant statement right after admitting you don't think you've ever seen him in a leading role?

And then you go on to compare Hardy to another lesser actor to explain your point :smh:

Please stop.

Last edited:
I only made the comparison to Gal in terms of how its similar in trusting him with an iconic character, that's all

stop what? not like I'm even arguing with you guys, just clearing things up, lot of pent up tension.

maybe that was wrong comparison or maybe we misread things, no worries

on to the next topic

Sometimes when you're in a hole, continuing to dig seems like a great idea.. to some

And was Daniel Craig not just James Bond in the last 3 bond films?

I only made the comparison to Gal in terms of how its similar in trusting him with an iconic character, that's all

stop what? not like I'm even arguing with you guys, just clearing things up, lot of pent up tension.

maybe that was wrong comparison or maybe we misread things, no worries

on to the next topic

Iconic character that was played by topher grace?

SILVER & BLACK Rumored To Include Kraven The Hunter, Spider-Woman And More SPIDER-MAN Characters

A plot outline for the upcoming Spider-Man spinoff starring Black Cat and Silver Sable has been revealed and it features a storyline crammed full of cameos and references to Peter Parker's world.

Splash Report has a source who's reportedly given them an outline of the story and while it actually sounds pretty cool, there are probably a long list of reasons why this intel will annoy fans of Spider-Man.

"Seven years after Mendel Stromm (a.k.a. Robot Master) and his two henchmen (The Scorpion and The Tarantula) killed her father, Silver Sable is hired by the government to find Felicia Hardy. The Black Cat, a master hacker and thief, has apparently stolen valuable secret information. She’s hiding in the lawless and dangerous triple frontier area between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil.

Once there, Sable ask her old contact Dmitri Smerdyakov (a.k.a. The Chameleon) to locate her. But it seems, the government are not the only ones looking for the Black Cat. It seems Felicia had made a deal Stromm to save her father from a Russian prison and she’s been genetically enhanced. Now, the mad scientist wants his prized experiment back because his financier (cough Norman Osborn cough) wants a return on his investment."

The site goes on to mention that we'll also be introduced to Dominic Fortune, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter, Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone, and Charles Standish.

Back
Top Bottom