SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Man that ferry scene was so sick, him webbing up damaged parts up and then trying to hold it together.

Then I'm coming through
eek.gif

When he told him if he cared he would really be there and my dude steps out like a G
pimp.gif
I still can't get over that exchange between tony and peter...when he steps out of the suit Peter's almost ready to bust out into tears. I wonder how long after Uncle Ben this is. I'm assuming with trying to blend the MCU timeline with comic canon, It's only been 8 months to a year since Ben's died. 

Peter's so blinded with trying to do good and impress a replacement father figure and he doesn't even listen to Tony. I'm sure that Peter doesn't think that Tony thinks much of him or is paying attention to him reporting inbut even in all that anger and discipline, Tony makes a comment about Peter saving the dominican lady that gave him a churro. Tony's listening and checking up on him, he's just not being outward or flagrant about. 

Teenage temper/angst on full display in a very honest way. 

There's a dance downstairs, what are you doing up here?

"I'm..... looking at pr0n"

Last edited:

The movie is grossing between 100-120 domestically for the weekend.

Based on those numbers, if Homecoming has legs of a typical marvel movie, it won't reach 900

Now if Homecoming has grossed 150 plus or higher, now we're talking..

Movie is breaking records internationally and has still yet to open in major markets like China and Japan. The Domestic opening weekend has changed and I think it does about 127 mil this weekend. Domestic openings aren't the final call on its total gross though. Fast 8 opened with under 100 mil domestically and grossed a billion world wide. Spiderman falls under a slightly different category but the word of mouth is what I feel like will carry it. I've seen this movie 3 times already and know for sure I will see it again cause I have yet to see it in 3D IMAX. This film will benefit from multiple viewings amongst audiences.
Japan is the second biggest market for spidey and you know Sony is going to go hard.

The Japanese really dig Spidey like that?

What the f-
It was very obvious to me they were using an old *** pop/rock hit

The movie is grossing between 100-120 domestically for the weekend.

Based on those numbers, if Homecoming has legs of a typical marvel movie, it won't reach 900

Now if Homecoming has grossed 150 plus or higher, now we're talking..

Movie is breaking records internationally and has still yet to open in major markets like China and Japan. The Domestic opening weekend has changed and I think it does about 127 mil this weekend. Domestic openings aren't the final call on its total gross though. Fast 8 opened with under 100 mil domestically and grossed a billion world wide. Spiderman falls under a slightly different category but the word of mouth is what I feel like will carry it. I've seen this movie 3 times already and know for sure I will see it again cause I have yet to see it in 3D IMAX. This film will benefit from multiple viewings amongst audiences.
Japan is the second biggest market for spidey and you know Sony is going to go hard.

The Japanese really dig Spidey like that?
Japanese Spidey :pimp:

Plus ever since Sony acquired the rights they been making that effort to push Spidey in Japan.

Last edited:
What? Photography is Huge now! Everyone want to be a damn photographer on IG. If it's not peters thing. That's cool.

they could make him a club photographer :lol:

yo i Don't remember aunt may knowing da Identity of spider-man in da cartoons, and they copied da 616 pretty straight.

Back
Top Bottom