SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
ethan hawke as morbius and denzel as blade. Would be a team like they were in the fox spiderman cartoon.

this was reported a day or two ago and it sounded like he turned it down, Marvel also spoke to him about BP

"As a kid I grew up with comic books. They talked to me about Black Panther years ago, way back in the day. There’s some reason they came up and they talked to me about at Sony, a Marvel character, Morbius [The Living Vampire]…that kinda came up. I don’t know, I have a thirteen-year-old son so I’m watching more of that again and it’s exciting to do that. I’d love to create a new one. Y’know, something that’s closer to what I get excited about."

Fuqua about to combine Training Day, Magnificent 7, and the Equalizer and make a superhero flick :lol:

Get a best villain out of it.

what has been seen cannot be unseen :smh:
venom-trailer-fan-edit-offers-more-comicbook-accurate-look-to-films-symbiote-24.jpg

pretty much sucked any optimism i had for this movie, I was trying to get with the character design this go round, but after seeing this...yeah its gonna be a no for me dawg

Really only have interest in this film to see how Sony tries to tie in Tom Holland in this film.

venom-trailer-fan-edit-offers-more-comicbook-accurate-look-to-films-symbiote-24.jpg

pretty much sucked any optimism i had for this movie, I was trying to get with the character design this go round, but after seeing this...yeah its gonna be a no for me dawg

I saw a lot of post about how people were exicited after seeing the trailer and I thought I was the only one bothered by how Venoms eyes looked. Why is he slimy tho?

Ima still check it out but man that fan made :emoji_poop: all over da OG :wow::smokin

some reports are saying it's a done deal while others are saying he is just in talks...

but it looks like Keaton is coming back so a SInister 6 could be in the works...

I remember when Jake Gyllenhaal was going to replace Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 2 after Tobey was holding out for more money.

It's only fitting that Gyllenhaal is going to be in a Spider-Man film now.

Back
Top Bottom