SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
i don't tobey was holding out for more money because it was going from 1 to 2 and his contract was set

iirc he injured his back doing seabiscuit and jake was going to be the replacement if tobey couldn't go

I remember when Jake Gyllenhaal was going to replace Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 2 after Tobey was holding out for more money.

It's only fitting that Gyllenhaal is going to be in a Spider-Man film now.

I legit couldn't tell who was who back in the day and thought they should do a movie as brothers. Then somebody in Hollywood stole my idea.

Brothers was technically my brainchild in the summer of '02:lol:

I kinda wish Jake was used for Norman Osborn.. he's 37, so conceivably he could have a teenage kid

Then you have him crossover to the other MCU properties.. could still do mysterio as the main villain or scorpion and intro norm and his son to the school

Curious how they pull off mysterio thou

He was straight up asked and he said no.

With the rumors floating around it was at least a possibility and he passed on it.

Not to mention a week ago I read another rumor that Affleck allegedly wants to keep being Batman now :lol:

MORBIUS THE LIVING VAMPIRE Logline And Casting Details Revealed

While Sony Pictures may be happy working with Marvel Studios to restore Spider-Man to his beloved former self, the studio is also eager to capitalise on the other characters they acquired after buying the rights from Marvel Entertainment all those years ago. That's why Venom and Into the Spider-Verse are on their way this year, while Silver & Black and Morbius the Living Vampire remain in development. Now, some very interesting details about the latter project have surfaced via That Hashtag Show.

While we know that Lost in Space scribes Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless have been hired to pen the screenplay, it turns out that F. Gary Gray has already turned down the comic book adaptation.

While there's currently no news on who else the studio could be looking at to helm the project, we do know now that they're looking to cast a make of an unspecified race between the ages of 30 - 37 to play Morbius. A logline for the movie has also been revealed and it should make fans pretty happy.

"Horror action story of a scientist who, in trying to find a cure for a rare blood disease, accidentally transformed himself into a living vampire who, though disgusted by his own bloodlust, chooses to prey upon criminals he deems unworthy of life."

Ending/post credits of venom will prolly have eddie sent to prison and we see woody as his celly

giphy.gif

That would be fire

I could mess with Woody as Kasady...Picture crazy woody from Natural Born Killers with a Symbiote...That’s straight nightmarish...

:lol: @ field trip.

I haven't seen or heard about any leaks but damn they really milking Spidey being a teen.

Last edited:
that animation style something else
Really need them to have a special engagement for IMAX

looks good in terms of the animation. The dad seems funny too lol. Will watch.

I kinda wish Jake was used for Norman Osborn.. he's 37, so conceivably he could have a teenage kid

Then you have him crossover to the other MCU properties.. could still do mysterio as the main villain or scorpion and intro norm and his son to the school

Curious how they pull off mysterio thou

this would of been a dope idea and the other one of Woody as Carnage and meeting at the end in a cell would be :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom