SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I thought this was going to be rated R?

Seen an interview with hardy saying “he would like for there to be a MCU crossover” in the future

So HAPPY there is no MCU tie in with this version of venom.

If and when the current spiderman franchise decides to do venom, it will be epic.

that Capcom vs Marvel influence..

venom13.gif

maybe i've just been paying half attention but i don't think i've really seen him do any web-slinging yet

i still think there's a spidey cameo in the end where he gets the spidey inspiration and he starts donning the chest logo and maybe actually use symbiote webbing to swing around the city...

To think the early rumor about this movie was Brock was barely Venom in it and only at the end.

maybe i've just been paying half attention but i don't think i've really seen him do any web-slinging yet

i still think there's a spidey cameo in the end where he gets the spidey inspiration and he starts donning the chest logo and maybe actually use symbiote webbing to swing around the city...
That'd be a stretch.

what's the timestamp on the spider symbol?

i watched the first two clips and didn't see it, didn't want to watch the rest because it's just a cycle of the old commercials/clips

Toms probably in it and if it's a Spidey cameo, maybe that's where the symbiote sees the logo and copies it...

or Brock meets Peter and he drops one of his early sketches of his costumes and takes it for his own

we don't even know if this is current time, it could be before Peter meets Stark

there's alot of wiggle room since tom Holland's Spider-Man was already around before starks met him.
alot can be inserted.

if anything, Hollands black suit will be related from him being in space in Infinity War. Maybe it will be explained in A4 since Far From Home takes place minutes after A4.

MORBIUS: THE LIVING VAMPIRE Is Next For Sony After VENOM; Jared Leto Reportedly "Loves The Character"

Venom producers Matt Tolmach and Avi Arad, who next produce another Spider-Man-less spinoff in the Jared Leto-led Morbius, expect big things from the Suicide Squad star.

Fans can expect to start hearing more about the project “soon,” Tolmach told ComicBook.com. “We’re obviously working on Morbius now. That’s sort of next up for us.”

Tolmach said he expects “awesomeness” from the Academy Award-winning actor, who famously took a method approach when unleashing his take on the Joker in Warner Bros.’ Suicide Squad. “Just a similar level of intensity and charisma and devotion to the character.”

“And loving the character,” added Arad, a longtime producer on Marvel-inspired projects, from Blade to the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy. Tolmach confirmed, saying Leto “loves the character.”

In the Marvel comic books, Michael Morbius was a “living vampire” and the sometimes-foe, sometimes-ally of Spider-Man. A Noble Prize-winning biochemist, Morbius found himself afflicted with a debilitating blood disorder — and his attempts to cure himself by way of an experimental treatment involving the use of vampire bats left him irreversibly changed into a blood-lusting, vampire-like creature complete with white skin and vicious fangs.

Rumored details about Morbius characterized the film as a “horror action” centered around Leto’s scientist Michael Morbius, who like his comic book counterpart attempts to cure his rare blood disease before inadvertently transforming himself into a living vampire. Now, disgusted by his own bloodlust, he’ll use his superhuman abilities to prey upon criminals he deems unworthy of life.

Sony the only real studio left whose superhero movie rumors might actually be credible :lol:

Last edited:
never understood why his default color was so light... picking him wit da short button was
always da move.

venom-v.gif

Capcom employed an artistic liberty and made it to where light reflecting off the suit gave off a blue sheen. It’s a Japanese thing. Similar to where you would see a blue tint to Goku’s hair in later episodes of DBZ. They did the same with Spider-Man and both comic accurate costumes were available with light punch or with what you affectionately referred to as “da short button” :lol: I ****s with it though. You from the NY arcade scene forreal. My formative years were spent in entertainment world arcade in Flushing getting hustled by Asian kids :lol: the 90’s man. Marvel and Capcom together was something out of my dreams....

Also I’m thinking that’s the Noir suit more than the symbiote in the FFH footage.

actually da short buttom is da light kick buttom on da original CPS1 cabinet.

37554431831_e2526971c3_k.jpg

This is true but CotA, MSH, X vs SF, MSH vs SF, MvC1 and MvC2 were all on CPS2 cabinets. CPS1 cabinets employed punches and kicks as types like Fierce, Forward, Strong etc. Updated CPS2 cabinets had light, medium and heavy for assigned punches/kicks. Venom’s first appearance in a Capcom fighter was MvC where light, medium and heavy were assigned to punches and kicks.

Back
Top Bottom