SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I really thought that:

There were be a moment when they're in Milan or Paris and the MJ character gets "discovered" and becomes a fully glowed up Mary Jane Watson fashion model with the red hair and all. Nothing against hipster MJ because she plays awkward teenage crush with Spidey just fine but I felt like that would've been a natural direction to take her character while remaining true to classic Mary Jane.

65476776_127197551831745_4949150151068484606_n.jpg

66189200_861358104219994_8361864095092051789_n.jpg
Bae’s so goofy
8A5C1C92-7809-40C1-B64D-0DF8C837666A.png

I really thought that:

There were be a moment when they're in Milan or Paris and the MJ character gets "discovered" and becomes a fully glowed up Mary Jane Watson fashion model with the red hair and all. Nothing against hipster MJ because she plays awkward teenage crush with Spidey just fine but I felt like that would've been a natural direction to take her character while remaining true to classic Mary Jane.
That can and most likely still will happen

Nawghty’s in his troll bag today across multiple threads.

Just need a jay z haiku for the entire clip to be emptied.

Hated how every tech Peter had was from tony in the first movie.

If you were disappointed at the amount of Stark tech that was used in the first film, then you'll definitely won't like this film.

The whole film revolves around Stark technology and some. :lol:

But it also showed he knows how to operating tech and he's smart so baby steps.

Tom Holland doing his best Michael J. Fox impression and the movie essentially taking advantage of the naive good natured attitude :lol: :nthat: Tom is gonna be Spider-Man for another decade minimum and the Mysterio illusion scene is a top 3 comic book film scene. Inject allllll of this **** into my veins man.

Tom Holland doing his best Michael J. Fox impression and the movie essentially taking advantage of the naive good natured attitude :lol: :nthat: Tom is gonna be Spider-Man for another decade minimum and the Mysterio illusion scene is a top 3 comic book film scene. Inject allllll of this **** into my veins man.
Garfield always been my fav, though I don't stress.
Multiverse, baby! It's ways off I bet, but 2 or more Spider[Men?!?] ain't a stretch all of a sudden. And it's clearly no impossibility for a return of anyone, character or actor from a previous Spiderman flick.
It's a can of worms though; adding that to time travel.

That Mysterio illusion scene reminded me sooo much of the Spider-Man 2 Xbox game. Marvelous.

And keep that Garfunkel emo SM away from my boy Tommy. We don’t need that bad juju over here in the MCU. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom