SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Made me think about the Ps1 Mysterio boss fight and the PS2 game. That scene was CRAZY! I didn't want the movie to end. They better start filming spiderman 3 ASAP. I need to see what happens next now. Man this was the best Spidey movie so far and I don't even think it's close

I couldn't wait for IMAX this Saturday so I caught it today. I *** with it. The homie Ned leveled up, Leon and Gilfoyle, JK Simmons back. The mid and end credits scenes were wild.

The Mysterio Illusion scenes were fire!

It's interesting how Tom and Funko kept referring to the Elementals as Hydro Man and Molten Man. Disney did that on purpose to **** with us (and probably to give Tom a fake secret to blurt out since he can't help himself).

I couldn't wait for IMAX this Saturday so I caught it today. I *** with it. The homie Ned leveled up, Leon and Gilfoyle, JK Simmons back. The mid and end credits scenes were wild.

I also thought it was interesting how Tom and Funko kept referring to the Elementals as Hydro Man and Molten Man. Disney did that on purpose to **** with us.

first time out, i try and go to this smaller theater where i can catch these movies more comfortably.. or hell i'll watch bootleg whenever i can get em

but then i wait for the middle of the week when at most 2 handfuls of ppl are going be there, i'll go catch imax or 4dx

This movie is gonna age like wine man. So much to unpack and it’s gonna be one of those films that are fun to watch when the MCU is in a new place that this film hinted toward. Real AoU type of vibes

Christopher Daniel Barnes was a better Spider-Man than Tobey. Tobey only redeeming quality is the nostalgia of the Raimi films. Other than that they’ve all aged horribly.

zendaya-1-2.jpg

zendaya-1-1.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal being this good as Mysterio makes me think that he would've been a better Spider-Man than Tobey Maguire.

1 still having a career makes me think that

But don’t know if I’d want my dude in the raimi spidey.. if it was being played more straight, then yea.. but don’t need my dude doing bubble boy again

Back
Top Bottom