SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
The last villains they have chosen for Spider-Man are dope, I know eventually they’re going to introduce the one’s we’ve seen before but it’s cool to see other lesser known villains. Also, the whole secret identity thing being played out. Feel like Marvel/Sony are really going on a different trail.

Just saw it.... LOVED it!

Mysterio looked too cold :pimp: :pimp:

That last fight scene was dope...

Easily the best Spider-Man actor imo....everything about this adaptation just fits imo...

My son loved it too! So that’s always a plus...

I just can’t stop thinking about how bad Rey Mysterious f’d up Spidey’s head in that building. Like that entire sequence from when he was with Fury all the way to getting hit hit by that train:wow:

After playing through the Spider-Man game, I definitely want to see them add Sable to this franchise.

Jamie Foxx was pure trash in that movie. Every aspect of his character was terrible. :sick::sick::sick:
I will agree, though I've voiced my partiality to Garfunkel lol. Foxxx; oscar winner and all was terrible. Wish they'd taken liberties with his character and capitalized on the actor's skill set. But I digress.
Tom Holland, and this MJ ain't my ideal picks, but aye, it is what it is.

There was a question last week on Jeopardy about spiderman. Category was actors in action movies and it showed a pic of holland in costume. First guy thought it was garfield and second guy thought it was tobey. :lol:

I’m sold Kraven is the next villain. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Whenever called Night Monkey.

If not Kraven, I can see the Hobgoblin. Bobby taking on the mantle of Hobgoblin being he didn’t get MJ and hatred towards peter now

I’m sold Kraven is the next villain. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Whenever called Night Monkey.

If not Kraven, I can see the Hobgoblin. Bobby taking on the mantle of Hobgoblin being he didn’t get MJ and hatred towards peter now
I don't like Kraven because it never made sense to me on how he can match strength with Spider-Man.

The last villains they have chosen for Spider-Man are dope, I know eventually they’re going to introduce the one’s we’ve seen before but it’s cool to see other lesser known villains. Also, the whole secret identity thing being played out. Feel like Marvel/Sony are really going on a different trail.
If they really stuck to one main Spidey villain for each movie we wouldn't see a repeat from Raimi or ASM days until Spider-Man 8: Drive Slow Homey

Kraven, Hobgoblin, Chameleon, Scorpion, and Kingpin.

I don't like Kraven because it never made sense to me on how he can match strength with Spider-Man.
He takes the eame kind of mystical drugs that made Bushmaster beat the **** out of Luke Cage and eat bullets like nothing.

Throughout all the Spiderman films, they have shown that they will use any villain possible. Kraven will work fine. If you can refashion the Vulture, Kraven will be mad easy

Stark's acronym for Edith :lol: :pimp:

The visuals for the black screen illusion scenes were dope and detailed.

Don't know the history of Mysterio so didn't know he was the villian. Pretty good set up to the turn.

Tis true Lame?

giphy.gif

hmm...

i don't know why they killed Mysterio, don't they need him for da sinister six?

btw.. JJ Jameson :pimp: Marvel Knew it topped it wit da Rami flicks

501DB8A9-88C8-4B4D-9C35-576D592A0932.jpeg
D2848A33-5367-40A2-A1A4-65151E367385.jpeg

This that “you’re still my best friend” pic
F5B8CCFD-BA14-4BA1-8CBE-0FA312FC4F12.jpeg
71E53776-88A0-4B8D-8D24-4A36A784FB53.png

04E9376B-C663-4B71-96CD-D549E57FFEE3.jpeg

Jake came through and took his joint with the simple 'hey, how you doing, are you from around here.

Not sure how Holland is supposed to play Nathan Drake dawg. He looks 15.

Jake looks much more like brodie from Uncharted.

Back
Top Bottom