SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
I want to show love to dude who plays Flash because he’s paisan and a southern Cali boy but he’s so dweeby :ohwell:

I'm likely in the minority here, but hearing d!ckwad, b!tch, s**t among others, in my superhero flick, is a bit jarring.

I’d like to say he is not dead, but would Pete’s Spidey senses really fail him?
Then again why would Mysterio even care to let out his identity if he were to be dead.

I’d like to say he is not dead, but would Pete’s Spidey senses really fail him?
Then again why would Mysterio even care to let out his identity if he were to be dead.

To clarify...Peter himself was suspicious if Mysterio was dead, ran it through EDITH who told him there was no illusions currently running...They played his questioning the death as him wondering if it was just another illusion and not as his Peter Tingle not working per-se...Either way they clearly left it ambiguous, probably because we’ll get Mysterio coming back with the impending Sinister Six payoff in a few more movies...

To clarify...Peter himself was suspicious if Mysterio was dead, ran it through EDITH who told him there was no illusions currently running...They played his questioning the death as him wondering if it was just another illusion and not as his Peter Tingle not working per-se...Either way they clearly left it ambiguous, probably because we’ll get Mysterio coming back with the impending Sinister Six payoff in a few more movies...

Also dude could have done stuff to Edith we weren’t aware of as part of a backup plan

Also we don’t know what exactly got downloaded in that 100%

Also dude could have done stuff to Edith we weren’t aware of as part of a backup plan

Also we don’t know what exactly got downloaded in that 100%

Pretty much...

I found it very interesting that Mysterio himself said a couple times that he’d be perceived as the greatest super hero earth has ever had...Then when the JJ info wars show comes on he specifically calls Mysterio the greatest super hero ever...

In a Spider Man movie with Mysterio as the main villain we walk out taking it as a win for Peter, but then get gut checked with that after credits scene...Damn if they didn’t probably just give us another movie where the bad guy won...AND they gave it to us in a way that was very much in character for Mysterio himself, leaving us questioning what we just watched...

The movie was about peter being naive and trusting.. wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t fully realize the larger ramifications and just thought because he got the glasses back things were gucci

Just like I fully expect Asian dude to turn into someone at some point just because of the little moments of this film.. also peter and MJ were just out on the bridge in the open for a min

Still hate the casting of Flash and the character he portrays. Those type of people get picked on, not do the picking on.

Back
Top Bottom