SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
MCU goofed letting Gyllenhaal die. He'd be the best actor in this ****. Should've waited and let the turn come in a movie or two from now.

MCU goofed letting Gyllenhaal die. He'd be the best actor in this ****. Should've waited and let the turn come in a movie or two from now.
i dont think he died
remember dude was downloading something at the end on a usb

i dont think he died
remember dude was downloading something at the end on a usb
Think it was his consciousness? Maybe we get a Transcendence in the future. Put him in the system, then he gets the same power as edith.

Orrrrrr....

They put edith on the system, and that was what he downloaded.

Think it was his consciousness? Maybe we get a Transcendence in the future. Put him in the system, then he gets the same power as edith.

Orrrrrr....

They put edith on the system, and that was what he downloaded.
hmmm
good theory
that prolly wont go anywhere
mcu has left so many threads over the years
im still waiting for them to continue the "the leader"
from the hulk film :lol:

Did any of you guys peep the guy that was on Jake's team, that did all the IT work and downloaded...whatever he downloaded....

was Ralphie from A Christmas Story?

I've seen that movie a hundred times. Peeped him immediately. Like bruh..wtf...Ralphie?!?! He should've kept that red rocket rifle.

Did any of you guys peep the guy that was on Jake's team, that did all the IT work and downloaded...whatever he downloaded....

I've seen that movie a hundred times. Peeped him immediately. Like bruh..wtf...Ralphie?!?! He should've kept that red rocket rifle.
whats a christmas story???
took me a minute to figure out who the teacher was
then it clicked
it was dude from silicon valley

whats a christmas story???
took me a minute to figure out who the teacher was
then it clicked
it was dude from silicon valley
one of the goat christmas movies bro. I mean...it's all white lol. but hella nostalgic. It's from the 80s I think.

We didn't get the iron suit at all. Weak af.

We didn't get the line asking if he's the new iron man either so he could tell the cops he's too busy doing their punk *** jobs.

Rewatched it againal and both of those illusions still look fire. It had the kind of imagery expected in Doctor Strange. Also can't believe they made the Web Wings work :nthat:

Also I noticed one of Fury's cars, the license plate was ASM 28 65

I believe it was a little Easter egg for what comes next. Amazing Spiderman issue 28 was published in 65. It had the Molten Man, Liz Allan, and Spencer Smythe. Also it has Peter graduating HS. Which is what I mentioned earlier on what I thought was gonna be in the next film. So I think Spiderman 3 is gonna have him graduating for sure

That's the issue with having b2b fire *** Spidey flix. HC or FFH...you can lose. Both had some good as parts in the.

Where tf are the Osborne's though? So we not getting any Green Goblin action?
think marvel trying to stay away from the OG sony arcs...HC and FFH have been an origins story but marvel has done a pretty good job of using NEW villains and switching the dynamics of the supporting narratives & characters up a bit, cant re-hash the same exact origin story OVER and OVER again or you'll suffer superman exhaustion.

As for the flash scene....it almost seems like Flash will fill a harry osborn type role....he seems super rich, has a love for spider-man...hatred for peter...but then its revealed HE IS spiderman....its going to cause some kind of internal conflict in him....maybe his parents run a company similar to OSCORP? Not sure, but they showed that Flash scene at the end for a reason, they setting something up

I just think flash is gonna go to the army like his og arc. Just think that little thing at the end was to add a little depth to the character

Flash gonna be the one to complete the sinister six..on some i know everything about peter Parker type steez

Back
Top Bottom