SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
i'm honestly more worried about his voice, i'm not even sure if it's the accent but it's one of those movies where you can barely understand him again :lol:

yo son, I went to the bathroom with my phone, put the headphones on. Sat on the damn toilet expecting to see Venom in all his glory and all we get is Tom Hardy looking like a damn fool

The Legend of Bagger Vance 2
tenor.gif

i'm honestly more worried about his voice, i'm not even sure if it's the accent but it's one of those movies where you can barely understand him again :lol:

Yo I'm glad I'm not the only one

He's a great actor but I will admit that in The Revenant I spent half the movie trying to figure out what the **** he was saying

He's a great actor but I will admit that in The Revenant I spent half the movie trying to figure out what the **** he was saying

He’s mr mumbles. No one knew what he was saying in peaky blinders either.

Man they coulda showed Venom in any type of form to get everyone hyped, or even showed the symbiote going over Hardy's legs up his body and right when its about go over his face it just goes to black.
Sony takin the Cloverfield method and just takin a movie that was already shot, and applying Venom themes to it in reshoots

Movie Looks like the F4 reboot where it looks like it takes place within the same area(like how most of F4 took place on that base)

Man that **** was lackluster as *****

It’s a venom movie, the whole point is VENOM!!! Not Hardy...Sony really needs to go **** to themselves

He’s mr mumbles. No one knew what he was saying in peaky blinders either.

Based on that trailer it looks like he's running the same 'accent' that he did in 'The Drop' where he was understandable. Great movie by the way if you cats haven't seen it.

But I agree with you, that he is very hard to understand in most of his work.

I posted the trailer was trash on on my IG and you have all these people running to defend it already:smh:

Like, what exactly was the point of this?

I understand it's a teaser, but they def could've had the symbiote grow over a hand or foot or something. Just a one second close-up.

Back
Top Bottom