SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Carol or Maria Hill?
IMG_20190115_223915.jpg
Don’t look like Robin Scherbatsky’s *** :nerd:

I'm gonna be completely honest
I'm literally only interested in this film to see how it ties into End Game, specially with Fury and Happy around.
Right now this movie is in that weird place that I feel that every film that comes before and after an Avengers film suffers from, being in the shadow those films cast.
This aint no AMATW though, and thats not a knock on that film at all, I needed the emotion reset that movie gave for sure. Looking forward to see what the MCU turns into with this film and where its going with the credits scenes particularly from this film since it's beyond what we know as far as what is coming.

-We all knew Jake was Mysterio, but I always get goosebumps when they do a big reveals like that in trailers, where they just show the actor and he delivers a line.
-Flash is so dumb man
-Man that black suit is clean.
-Like someone else said, it does look like they pulling an incredibles 1 lol or maybe not
-I find it funny how much trolling is built into all of this. I wouldn't have had any objections if you had said Hydro-Man was in this film based on the BTS stuff, it's just crazy how they flip that stuff man or maybe that is Hydro-Man lol

I find it funny how much trolling is built into all of this. I wouldn't have had any objections if you had said Hydro-Man was in this film based on the BTS stuff, it's just crazy how they flip that stuff man or maybe that is Hydro-Man lol

it might actually be possible because there was a report that molten man is in the film, so that could be hydro man and the rock dude could somehow be sandman(?) then it would be cool so we shall see

would be cool if those are all int he film and somehow vulture teams up with spidey in the end...

it might actually be possible because there was a report that molten man is in the film, so that could be hydro man and the rock dude could somehow be sandman(?) then it would be cool so we shall see

Are there any actors linked to those roles or could one just assume Sand/Hydro/Molten Men can just be Mysterio illusions or something?

would be cool if those are all int he film and somehow vulture teams up with spidey in the end...

Hold the phone.......
The Vulture is in this:wow:

I wanna see how they do scorpion

I'm going assume an oscorp suit

I've been waiting for live-action Scorp & Rhino suits forever. Even better if they're Oscorp-designed. I was not impressed with the ASM2 Rhino, nor the PS4 VG versions of the two but I have no doubts Marvel can make really good live-action versions of them.

Especially when there's already good designs sketched by artists out there.

Back
Top Bottom