[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only thing I'm looking forward to is SuNi throwing his towel at Sean Elliot before the game is over lol

Favorite ice cream flavor.

Go.

I'm going w/ mint chip.
smokin.gif
Vanilla. Serious.

You guys can take as many shots as you want, but when one response is made you guys get into defense mode.

You can dish it but can't take it.

And jumppan, we know you hate the Lakers bro...we get it lol.
Hate so strong you're defending Rocket fans for no reason.

truuuu

Well, I like seeing the Yankee's and Cowboys fail...
So i can understand why it might feel good for non-Laker fans to see us fail as well.

All good brahs. It just wasnt our season.
Life moves on, though.

Feelsgoodman :pimp:
#wepoppinbottlestonight #fakeshow #dwightcoward #paugasoft #old #wouldhavelostwithkobetoo #greatyear #nofuture #pringles #philchillin #jordan>kobe

Our team wouldn't be as popular without people like this dude right here.
The constant sodium running through your blood and the constant trolling you provide is vastly appreciated brah. Seriously, it is.

Thanks for keeping us relevant even when we suck. :nthat:

#wepoppinbottlestonight #fakeshow #dwightcoward #paugasoft #old #wouldhavelostwithkobetoo #greatyear #nofuture #pringles #philchillin #jordan>kobe

The constant sodium running through your blood and the constant trolling you provide is vastly appreciated brah. Seriously, it is.

Yo-Yao.gif

Yo-Yao.gif

View media item 298454

:lol: Howard is a dummy and def not coming back to the lakers :lol:

Will they take the mic away from that area where fans are talking nonsense? :smh:

Now put T Mac in :smokin

Last edited:
This is reminiscent of the Mavericks game I want Pop to pull everyone, IDC IDC IDC.

Dwight really walked out cursing and laughing at the same time. Yeah we believe youre mad bro
laugh.gif

Last edited:
hot dog toppings: go

me? it depends on if I'm in public or at home.

at home, I like them just the same way I like my burgers: crumbled blue cheese, thick A1 sauce, and French fried onions.

grabbing a hot dog from somewhere? just ketchup and mustard will do. :smokin

my son? ranch, regardless of where we are. :lol:[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
Favorite ice cream flavor.

Go.

I'm going w/ mint chip. :smokin [/QUOTE]
Vanilla. Serious.[/quote]C'mon, man. Vanilla? being a Spurs fan is already vanilla enough, then you have to claim vanilla for a favor? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom