Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Chrysler 300C SRT8 vs BMW M5

Only a fool would buy an American-car over BMW!
M5 >>>>>> anything america makes!
SORRY!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

money lives in da bronx hence why he sees all da crappy basemodels of everything
laugh.gif

Seriously, how many old muscle cars are getting restored in the NYC area?
NYC =/= end all of cars...WAAAY more people have american classics outside da tristate area

and your fronting with da trucks....businessmen on wall street all push black suburbans, tahoes, escalades, etc...those are EVERYWHERE

in NYC..and i walked passed 3 charger R/T's, a magnum SRT, a 300 C hemi, and a slew of 3.5l joints..and that was just today.

and let's not forget

rear wheel drive >>>*

bottomlime is just cuz YOU don't see people coppin R/T don't mean they don't have any trouble selling em in da dealerships...they never

qualify for any sales incentives for a reason.

You forgot i work in Manhattan
laugh.gif
Not 1 coworker i have drives anything american, they all push imports or euro's. People were only coppin' chargers and 300c's because they were the flavor of the month and the base models were dirt cheap. Anyone i speak to who wants a new car, wants an audi, or a infinity, not a damn dodge. also, wallstreet dudes are not pushin' trucks, THEIR WIVES ARE. Those dudes are pushin' 7 series bmw's and lexus ls460's..the lower level guys? they're pushin' a es, gs, tl, or g35

Only people coppin' srt's are those flunkies in the heights, or drug dealers who know nothing about cars in the first place...that's why you see them often
laugh.gif

Out here? no....if i go to the hood what am i seeing? boosted civic's, accords, integras, altimas,  slammed astro vans( ricans
smh.gif
) if i hit the burbs? g35s, tl's, m3 or 5 series here and there and other misc imports.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

old vettes, trucks, impala restorations & overall muscle car restorations, modern retros, etc.
Seriously, how many old muscle cars are getting restored in the NYC area? i can't remember the last time i seen an old chevelle, impala, or even mustang rollin' around. as far as chargers go, everyone is pushing those wack @!@ base models with the hub caps or the 3.5L V6...r/t's and srt's are few and far between in the tri state area, and those who can afford them are buying other whips such as g37's, tl's, 335's and other imports. Those who can't afford those are buying scions, accords, tsx's, and civics. and if you see a truck? it's usually some fat rican or some black dude pushin' a tahoe or suburban.
Why do dudes keep saying in the nyc area? Is nyc the only place there are cars now or what? I don't live in NY so i could give a !@+! what y'all drive out there. Out here in my area of LA there are TONS of muscle restorations going on. And if i had 40-50k one of the last cars i'd buy is a BMW, pretty bad reliability and just overall not a big fan of. I'd get a Vette or a Shelby GT500 over an M anyday. If i copped a BMW it would be an M3 and an m3 only, which would be a used e46 cause the e92's i'm not feelin too much.

I'm speaking on what i see daily..i live in NY so obviously i'm gonna speak on NY and NY only...

Ninjahood would be correct if we were talking about Atlanta or someone where else in the south...buy the tri state area? it's all about imports and euros...

old vettes, trucks, impala restorations & overall muscle car restorations, modern retros, etc.
Seriously, how many old muscle cars are getting restored in the NYC area? i can't remember the last time i seen an old chevelle, impala, or even mustang rollin' around. as far as chargers go, everyone is pushing those wack @!@ base models with the hub caps or the 3.5L V6...r/t's and srt's are few and far between in the tri state area, and those who can afford them are buying other whips such as g37's, tl's, 335's and other imports. Those who can't afford those are buying scions, accords, tsx's, and civics. and if you see a truck? it's usually some fat rican or some black dude pushin' a tahoe or suburban.
Why do dudes keep saying in the nyc area? Is nyc the only place there are cars now or what? I don't live in NY so i could give a %!@% what y'all drive out there. Out here in my area of LA there are TONS of muscle restorations going on. And if i had 40-50k one of the last cars i'd buy is a BMW, pretty bad reliability and just overall not a big fan of. I'd get a Vette or a Shelby GT500 over an M anyday.

WAAAYY more people share that sentiment as a whole in da US then just da tristate "eurocentric" car culture out in da 5 boros...

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
Chrysler 300C SRT8 vs BMW M5

Only a fool would buy an American-car over BMW!
M5 >>>>>> anything america makes!
SORRY!
[/td][/tr][/table]
hey slowpoke, da CTS-V, a AMERICAN MADE car spanks da same M5 your touting..... so SHHHHhhh
wink.gif

when people have 45-50 stacks for a car, the last thing on their mind is a dodge or chevy

...maybe da douchebagss that YOU hang around with would

snub they noises at american muscle history, big block  but unlike monday (and all da other euro/import buffriding NTers) people in da real world

don't just put blinders at american car companies when they decide to make they purchase...chargers R/T's are flooded in NYC for that very

reason, da 300 C hemi is on da streets to da point of nausea because of that reason, and let's not even talk about pickup trucks...da

number one car sold in da US is da F-150 ford 4x4 and thats well over 40 grand...so you #fail with that assessment. 

CTS-V just outbested your best car da M5, and Audi is making all da shallowdorks/douchess jump ship...so BMW is definitely not rocking

da immortal armor like it used it.

1. Wrong, it's because of incentives aka cheap as $%!*, not off some rich SRT or American history.
2. Welcome to 2005. This is 2010, nobody is checking for 300c anymore. In 2009 they only sold 38,606 vehicles, down over 80% compare to 2006. Again, nobody is checking for Chrysler or Dodge for that matter and if it wasn't for Fiat, you'd be getting an oil change at your local auto shop.
3. You fail with your assessment, it's lowest F-150 model, the 20k one, not the 40k one
laugh.gif
, you gonna tell me 32k people bought the 40k F150 for the month of Feburary?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

If i have 50k the last thing im buying is a BMW
roll.gif
Unfortunately, we know
eyes.gif

money lives in da bronx hence why he sees all da crappy basemodels of everything
laugh.gif

NYC =/= end all of cars...WAAAY more people have american classics outside da tristate area

and your fronting with da trucks....businessmen on wall street all push black suburbans, tahoes, escalades, etc...those are EVERYWHERE

in NYC..and i walked passed 3 charger R/T's, a magnum SRT, a 300 C hemi, and a slew of 3.5l joints..and that was just today.

and let's not forget

rear wheel drive >>>*

bottomlime is just cuz YOU don't see people coppin R/T don't mean they don't have any trouble selling em in da dealerships...they never

laugh.gif
Not 1 coworker i have drives anything american, they all push imports or euro's. People were only coppin' chargers and 300c's because they were the flavor of the month and the base models were dirt cheap. Anyone i speak to who wants a new car, wants an audi, or a infinity, not a damn dodge. also, wallstreet dudes are not pushin' trucks, THEIR WIVES ARE. Those dudes are pushin' 7 series bmw's and lexus ls460's..the lower level guys? they're pushin' a es, gs, tl, or g35

Only people coppin' srt's are those flunkies in the heights, or drug dealers who know nothing about cars in the first place...that's why you see them often
laugh.gif

Out here? no....if i go to the hood what am i seeing? boosted civic's, accords, integras, altimas,  slammed astro vans( ricans
smh.gif
) if i hit the burbs? g35s, tl's, m3 or 5 series here and there and other misc imports.

Why do dudes keep saying in the nyc area? Is nyc the only place there are cars now or what? I don't live in NY so i could give a !@+! what y'all drive out there. Out here in my area of LA there are TONS of muscle restorations going on. And if i had 40-50k one of the last cars i'd buy is a BMW, pretty bad reliability and just overall not a big fan of. I'd get a Vette or a Shelby GT500 over an M anyday. If i copped a BMW it would be an M3 and an m3 only, which would be a used e46 cause the e92's i'm not feelin too much.

I'm speaking on what i see daily..i live in NY so obviously i'm gonna speak on NY and NY only...

Ninjahood would be correct if we were talking about Atlanta or someone where else in the south...buy the tri state area? it's all about imports and euros...

thats only cuz that euro/import scene has had a decade plus dominance in NYC cuz of da lack of competition...

now that americans stepped it up with da modern retros chargers, mustangs, challengers, camaros are ALL over NYC... c'mon son

u comparing mid 90's integras, civics, and them buckets da 16-17 years buy as they first car VS cats who dropped 30k on brand new

charger R/T's, magnums, 300 C's etc.

what do you think is going to happen when they all have 6-7 years out on da road and become high enuff in mileage that a average kid can

pick one up? they're going to replace ALL of those 90's hondas, toyotas chugging along now da same way high school kids in da late

70's were copping ALL da original muscle cars for CHEAP and drag racing em....now those same cars are collector cars worth 100k+

cats younger in they teens and in they early 20's weren't around to see da wackness of american cars in da 90's...they grew up around

chargers, 300's, and da re-birth of da big body muscle cars so if you think those monsters driven by da local hustler isn't a impressionable

view like bimmers, and benzes were in da 80's then you sir are short sighted and delusional.

Oh wait he doesn't drive?....i thought he was a VIP dodge owner or something...

And yes my opinion is based on what i see around my area, which I do agree is wrong, butthen you saying that american muscle restoration are popular based on what you see in California is just as wrong...

Just for the record I never said restoring an old american car is a bad thing, I'm all about investments and this is a good one depending on which model, as these cars are rare and instead of kissing value they are gaining....however picture your everyday car being a restored 66' impala...IMO you would look like an #*#....these are not cars you drive everyday, but more like something you pull out on special ocassions or to stun on a nice summer day....therefore if you did have 50k would it be wise to spend it on this??...only if you have your everyday car already...otherwise you aré still a fool.

laugh.gif

and let's not forget

rear wheel drive >>>*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

thats only cuz that euro/import scene has had a decade plus dominance in NYC cuz of da lack of competition...

now that americans stepped it up with da modern retros chargers, mustangs, challengers, camaros are ALL over NYC... c'mon son

u comparing mid 90's integras, civics, and them buckets da 16-17 years buy as they first car VS cats who dropped 30k on brand new

charger R/T's, magnums, 300 C's etc.

what do you think is going to happen when they all have 6-7 years out on da road and become high enuff in mileage that a average kid can

pick one up? they're going to replace ALL of those 90's hondas, toyotas chugging along now da same way high school kids in da late

70's were copping ALL da original muscle cars for CHEAP and drag racing em....now those same cars are collector cars worth 100k+

cats younger in they teens and in they early 20's weren't around to see da wackness of american cars in da 90's...they grew up around

chargers, 300's, and da re-birth of da big body muscle cars so if you think those monsters driven by da local hustler isn't a impressionable

view like bimmers, and benzes were in da 80's then you sir are short sighted and delusional.

You couldn't be anymore wrong...

That kid who wants to upgrade from a civic is coppin' an rsx, evo, g35/350z(since they're dirt cheap now) or a big body like the gs

The only people picking up srt's now are the folks who couldn't afford them back in 06.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

And yes my opinion is based on what i see around my area, which I do agree is wrong, butthen you saying that american muscle restoration are popular based on what you see in California is just as wrong...

Just for the record I never said restoring an old american car is a bad thing, I'm all about investments and this is a good one depending on which model, as these cars are rare and instead of kissing value they are gaining....however picture your everyday car being a restored 66' impala...IMO you would look like an #*#....these are not cars you drive everyday, but more like something you pull out on special ocassions or to stun on a nice summer day....therefore if you did have 50k would it be wise to spend it on this??...only if you have your everyday car already...otherwise you aré still a fool.
Yeah the only time i see these rides is mostly on weekends, dude down my street has a Shelby Cobra and you know when that things coming just from the sound
laugh.gif
. Every Friday night at a local restaurant theres an old school muscle car meet that is
eek.gif
, some sick whips roll through there pretty often. Sadly a lot of people spend all of there money on a car then live in a crap house or some 1 bedroom apt, beyond me why people do this but if thats what they wanna do let em do them.

1. i do drive, don't let da kids gass you

2. your a bigger idiot if u buy a brand new luxury car, NO ONE with money does that, they lease, use em as a tax write off for business

and get rid of em before they are out of warranty...everyone knows BMW and Benz are electrical nightmares and da parts to service one are

straight up arm robbery...and let's not forget they lose value 2x as fast as any other car on da market...da resale value for a benzes and

bimmers are absimal.

3. WAYY more people open they're eyes up to american car companies these days, whether new and modern, or old and retro

da days of euro/import slobbering is finished...(except on NT)

4. you gotta think for every person that bought a "base level" charger, thats da same person that DIDN'T buy a honda or a toyota...

ya keep sleeping on da charger on NT, its ok..they doing just fine without ya
pimp.gif

1. i do drive, don't let da kids gass you

2. your a bigger idiot if u buy a brand new luxury car, NO ONE with money does that, they lease, use em as a tax write off for business

and get rid of em before they are out of warranty...everyone knows BMW and Benz are electrical nightmares and da parts to service one are

straight up arm robbery...and let's not forget they lose value 2x as fast as any other car on da market...da resale value for a benzes and

bimmers are absimal.

3. WAYY more people open they're eyes up to american car companies these days, whether new and modern, or old and retro

da days of euro/import slobbering is finished...(except on NT)

4. you gotta think for every person that bought a "base level" charger, thats da same person that DIDN'T buy a honda or a toyota...

ya keep sleeping on da charger on NT, its ok..they doing just fine without ya
pimp.gif

1- Im not on here often to know wether you drive or not, just going by what people are saying, thanx for the clarifiction 
eyes.gif

2 - Leasing VS Financing, thats another issue....they both have their pros and cons, you cant call me an idiot for financing my brand new car and i cant call yu an idiot for Leasing yours, when you lease you must hand in the car in the exact same condition they gave it to you, no alteration, no new rims, i dont even think you can tint the windows....if you dont fees start adding up, before you know it you are paying about 5k+ in fees, you dont come across as the type that would leave a car stock, since you boast about performance, so yeah go ahead and lease...

3 - Toyota with its %%#%++$+ recalls, still ****ssssss on any american brand as far as reliability....lmao @ imports days being over....
roll.gif

4 - you win, cant argue that, but every %+*$!!! who made this purchase to look cool, there are about 5-10 other smarter men and women who purchased cars like the Toyota camry, corolla, prius, Nissan sentra, altima, Honda civic, accord, fit.....these are all affordable cars that are far less obnoxious than a 300c, a charger or whats that other one that looked like a station wagon??...

5 - last i heard didnt you guys ask for a government bail-out???...i wouldnt call that doing good...

I never really defended BMW's....im aware they are electrical nightmares....thats the reason why when i bought my car i stood away from a BMW dealership.

Outside of the 5 boroughs..

I dont really see Chargers and Chrystler 300s and whatnot.
laugh.gif

Once you are out of the hood areas, its bye bye to the hood cars.

And yes im being stereotypical.

finnns2003 wrote:
Better yet, Ninja come to the DMV area with your SRT-8 and we'll have a race against my EVO X.

Seriously, biggest talker in this thread and doesn't own an automobile. Hilarious.

Since Ninja cant take you on that offer I would love too...  

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

finnns2003 wrote:
Better yet, Ninja come to the DMV area with your SRT-8 and we'll have a race against my EVO X.

Seriously, biggest talker in this thread and doesn't own an automobile. Hilarious.

Since Ninja cant take you on that offer I would love too...  
Chill, your car might overheat on the way there
laugh.gif

ALSO... alot of you import boys forget that alot of other import boys (especially the LEXUS, NISSAN, MAZDA and VOLVO)  swap their motors with LS1'S
grin.gif
.... I WONDER WHY???
tongue.gif

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

Cute, did you come up with that one while goin home on the bus?
happy.gif

I sure did 
smokin.gif

I'm only on the bus because i'm saving for a 335, something you'll never be able to afford. Sellin' kicks at footlocker ain't getting u a euro homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

huh?

the big v8 engines are great

thats it though

rest of the car is !%*$
Is this debate about the performance of the car or how it looks!!!

Why is this an ongoing argument? Who the %%!% cares which is better? Drive whatever the %%!% you want to drive, and leave it at that. #$#@%%@ comparing penis size and $!*+. Hey guys! My car is better than your car!

Originally Posted by eaalto

Why is this an ongoing argument? Who the %%!% cares which is better? Drive whatever the %%!% you want to drive, and leave it at that. #$#@%%@ comparing penis size and $!*+. Hey guys! My car is better than your car!

Its all in fun.

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

Cute, did you come up with that one while goin home on the bus?
happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

I'm only on the bus because i'm saving for a 335, something you'll never be able to afford. Sellin' kicks at footlocker ain't getting u a euro homie
laugh.gif

You are on a roll my man, On the bus dreaming big... I like that. Make sure you get out the projects before you get that thing though.

Back
Top Bottom