Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ninja, explain what a 'V4' is again?
laugh.gif
oh da 4 banger engines in economy cars?

Saab Sonett III with Ford Taunus V4 engine.

yeah

VS a inline 4 cylinder engine like a Sohc ....yeah, those weak things, what about em?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, you said a 'V4' was in today's imports. Wrong buddy. You are so pathetic. You use an old American car as an example.
oh yeah? go find where i said that exact state and quote it here....
eyes.gif
You edited it tho.. soooo are u gunna admit you actually said it

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by lakers242007

ninjahood...you lost! just take the L and go!
once again, you dont even own a car so your opinion doesnt mean a thing.
Wait, aren't you the dude that said Toyota was going bankrupt? Your opinion also doesn't mean a thing.

And Ninja, you can combine the sales of all the muscle cars from Chrysler and Dodge and they still get outsold by the Caravan and Town & Country every month. Now why you hyping a company known for minivans that hard? Popular... Go find a big pic or video as evidence. LOL.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, you said a 'V4' was in today's imports. Wrong buddy. You are so pathetic. You use an old American car as an example.
oh yeah? go find where i said that exact state and quote it here....
eyes.gif
Your wish is my command.
ninjahood wrote:
Originally Posted by JoseBronx

And donks for the record look nicer then the ricers which is not saying much.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
no they dont, 99% of "donks, bubbles etc" look extremely tacky (I live in south FL BTW), each to its own tho

most import arent what? not only are they more efficient, people make wonders out of inline-4 engines putting v8's to shame
suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

so you can kill that noise.

��
Exact quote here: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...guys-with-tow-hooks.html

Fool.

Maaan I love Google. Prove son knows NOTHING about cars, NOTHING.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ereply/id/8529270?page=3

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
no they dont, 99% of "donks, bubbles etc" look extremely tacky (I live in south FL BTW), each to its own tho

most import arent what? not only are they more efficient, people make wonders out of inline-4 engines putting v8's to shame
suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

and i'd rather rock a old chevy on 22's then a tacky ricer car.....

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Dude really said V4
laugh.gif
cuz thats what da hell it is.... 4 cylinder engines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
time and time again, more proof son has no idea what the hell he's talking about
eek.gif

Do you know what the word stock means? From the factory. Meaning, changing tires doesn't = stock. That's called a modification.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

Dude really said V4
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
time and time again, more proof son has no idea what the hell he's talking about
eek.gif

Do you know what the word stock means? From the factory. Meaning, changing tires doesn't = stock. That's called a modification.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude is going ghost

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

Dude really said V4
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude is going ghost

He's scouring wikipedia pages trying to understand how what he said was wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Ninja, you lost that one. You're just looking for another excuse to post back.
i ain't lose, son ain't post proof that chargers does slower then listed...son went off on a "well people change da tires, THATS why its faster" tangent
laugh.gif

but for 35k da STI is a VERY worthy adversary posting those numbers....but da charger is a bigger roomy car thats faster, so thats how da cookie

crumbles.
Since you like to read, here is some reading material...

1. 0-60: 5secs
2. 0-60: 5.3secs
3. 0-60: 5.1secs
4. 0-60: Low 5secs
5. 0-60: In about 5secs

I await your excuses, for the SLOWER, more EXPENSIVE car. 
fixed. thats a challenger.

and well well well...seems this compact 4 door hatchback, forced induced Subaru  
/static.motortrend.com/_SiteConfigs/motortrend_com/images/no_photo_300px.gif">http://static.motortrend....mages/no_photo_300px.gif';this.parentNode.href='http://static.motortrend....mages/no_photo_300px.gif';this.parentNode.target='_self';" src="http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto_...-subaru-wrx-sti-special-edition-side-view.jpg" alt=" St0/2010-Subaru-Wrx-Sti-Special-Edition-Side-View" style="border-width: 0px;">

is a few secs faster....

ag_07superbee_frt1.jpg

it took 30+ pages to take down da charger as top dog for cheapest price outta da factory stock....my word, last time i checked that sounds like da complete

OPPOSITE of a car that sucks... *point made & pats himself on da back*

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

Dude really said V4
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

so a V4 ISN'T a 4 cylinder engine ? all u did was prove that i said a V4 is a 4 cylinder engine...

#FAIL for u sir.

changing tires doesn't = stock. That's called a modification.
so when i catch a flat or da tires wear out instead of replacing em, im "modding" my car

slap.jpg

changing tires doesn't = stock. That's called a
modification.
so when i catch a flat or da tires wear out instead of replacing em, im "modding" my car

You're just being silly now. You know damn well what he meant.

Also, you only explained half of your "v4" incident.
suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

Because from that quote, it's obvious that you had no idea what you were talking about.

implying what...that it has 4 Cylinders
So if it has four wheels, the car is FWD/AWD/RWD right bro? Same crap, cause the car has four wheels dont it?

Assuming of course the wheels arent flat/worn, or else theyd be "modded"

eyes.gif

checkmate.jpg

implying what...that it has 4 Cylinders

checkmate.jpg
You used the term, V4, which is incorrect. Slap yourself in da face
*Translated to Ninjahoods language for more clear understanding of what was being said.*

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I dunno what all the rif-raf is about in here but...

Shelby GT 500 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10234-2007-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500.jpg

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

eh117b.jpg

smf6a0.jpg

No thanks..
Why are you showing a modded m3? seriously stop comparing modded cars to a stock car. People are subjective to their own opinions. at the end of the day, preference is the ultimate decision.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

Dude really said V4
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

so a V4 ISN'T a 4 cylinder engine ? all u did was prove that i said a V4 is a 4 cylinder engine...

#FAIL for u sir.

changing tires doesn't = stock. That's called a modification.

slap.jpg

changing a tire to enhance performance is modded a car. why do you think people throw slicks on at the race track?

I honestly think it's time to lock this thread. This dude ninjahood is a straight up newbie. I don't mind a good debate but when you have nothing of value to contribute and just post pointless vids....its time to call it quits.

Why are you guys continuing on with this 36-page pissing contest? Have you not realized by now that you're not gonna come to an agreement?

smh.gif
at the fanboys in here on both sides. Some of you guys are genuinely upset that other people don't like what you like.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I honestly think it's time to lock this thread. This dude ninjahood is a straight up newbie. I don't mind a good debate but when you have nothing of value to contribute and just post pointless vids....its time to call it quits.
Chill, we close this when I say close this.

Hood is making points. Dudes tried to talk slippery about the Charger/American Cars. He posted some vids that showed otherwise. He posted info as well. The price points duke was trying to make is, there are American cars that out perform cars that are more expensive and some look better.

And really, this didn't even start with him. It started with dude and others alike coming in and trashing the car.

Guy A: "Its trash still"
Guy B: "Why?"
Guy A: "Because its American made. Everyone knows American cars suck."

Then proof was posted to show that really isn't the case anymore as far as reliability issues. I mean I'm all for freedom of speech, Foreign cars are cool. Bmw's look nice. Acura IMO has the Foreign looks on lock with the TL I think it is. But don't come and say American cars are trash especially based on looks. You'd have to be a complete fanboy to say there aren't any good vehicles produced here. Yeah for years Foreign car makers stood alone with reliability, but I think American cars are making a strong comeback. 

Also the hate on the cars is so silly. For example people hate on the 300 for no reason. "Its a fake Phantom". Yeah a Phantom that you'll never have anyway
laugh.gif
. If the car is hot, and has a nice price, why hate? Competition is good, hating is bad.

I love debate. I can't stand when dudes just hate because of the name or brand. If you're a Adidas guy, it aint nothing wrong with saying the Jordan 16.5 is hot and is a major improvement.

"American cars are big and ugly"
laugh.gif
So is your girl but we don't slam her.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Chill, we close this when I say close this.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Stopped reading right there. Why does this guy think he runs this thread...

Back
Top Bottom