Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I honestly think it's time to lock this thread. This dude ninjahood is a straight up newbie. I don't mind a good debate but when you have nothing of value to contribute and just post pointless vids....its time to call it quits.
Chill, we close this when I say close this.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Why does this guy think he runs this thread...
For 1 its my thread. For 2 it was jokes.

Now if you were joking back, cool.

But if you weren't, you along with the other dudes who take things to serious, go jump off the roof of a Family Dollar landing on one leg. I don't want you to kill yourself, I just want you to fell the horrible pain of turning your you leg into an accordion.

Its crazy how dudes get hell defensive. I'm not talking about you, Nicedude if you were joking.

Stopped reading right there.
OK thanks for telling us. I stopped reading at your final period FYI.

Originally Posted by wildout4

lol @ this being 36 pages
This is
laugh.gif
though. You got people who give props and really do respect both sides of the battle. But then its the dudes who are just
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
with it.

"Its trash because its made in America. Everyone knows American cars are garbage."

Sounding like they got "BIMMER" tatted on they lower back
laugh.gif

This thread been a fun read though.

I love US cars but this right here don't make no sense...

lamborghini-reventon.jpg

Low MPG though
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Dream line up...

1.Charger RT/SRT
2. Chevy Tahoe as the family whip.
3.Lamborghini Reventon

I'd be set for life or a while. Unless I wanted to trade up with the first two.

This thread is hilarious
laugh.gif

I wont make judgments either way, but I did work at a dodge dealership for a while and you'd be surprised how many chargers were in for repairs days to weeks after leaving the lot. Well, to be fair it was all the cars not just the charger.

Also I remember getting our first challenger, which was supposed to be "limited," and the body panels dont line up right leaving some unsightly/uneven gaps. This was supposed to be a limited edition car fully loaded, asking about 10k over msrp, and the damn body panels dont line up? c'mon

Would I buy a dodge after working there, plain and simply no. Their quality needs drastic improvement.

That Lambo is serious
eek.gif

:waits for Ninjahood to throw in some American car w/ X amount of HP/TRQ 0-60 and quarter mile time and to do it under 40k w/ a better interior and racing stripes:

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That Lambo is serious
eek.gif

:waits for Ninjahood to throw in some American car w/ X amount of HP/TRQ 0-60 and quarter mile time and to do it under 40k w/ a better interior and racing stripes:

laugh.gif

Camaro all day!!!!
That's what I'm saying. My girl LOVES Mustangs (I'm still kinda in shock to this day). 

In da end I proved in this thread that not only are american car AREN'T bad, but they can

Compete AND OUT perform foreign rivals... so NTers just living in da past, this aint da 90's

Anymore...

Ya lookin bias makes means u not lookin at da bigger picture.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

In da end I proved in this thread that not only are american car AREN'T bad, but they can

Compete AND OUT perform foreign rivals... so NTers just living in da past, this aint da 90's

Anymore...

That's still not going to stop the haters. Dodge could make the new Charger completely
eek.gif
and there will be at least one complaint.

"The seats are too comfortable. I'll fall asleep while driving".

America has made great improvements. Especially in terms of looks.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Anymore...

That's still not going to stop the haters. Chevy could make the new Charger completely
eek.gif
and there will be at least one complaint.

"The seats are too comfortable. I'll fall asleep while driving".

America has made great improvements. Especially in terms of looks.
laugh.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if someone here did say that.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

when i saw that at the autoshow i was in love.

thing is the V6 camaro's are better and faster than all the other V6's on the market.
Oh if I was in the market for a V6 I would def go with the Camaro over other V6's. Its no slouch either. Isn't the HP at 304HP?

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

when i saw that at the autoshow i was in love.

thing is the V6 camaro's are better and faster than all the other V6's on the market.
2011 Mustang V6 model will have more power than the Camaro V6. 370Z is quicker btw.

Back
Top Bottom