Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by RKO2004
hpe700-1k.jpg

smokin.gif

Not to be a snob, but a Charger is an automobile made by Dodge. The V6 game in American Cars are also very underrated. I know some guys pushing 300+ Horsepower with a couple simple bolt-ons. 

Originally Posted by Kezziny

Not to be a snob, but a Charger is an automobile made by Dodge. The V6 game in American Cars are also very underrated. I know some guys pushing 300+ Horsepower with a couple simple bolt-ons. 

I don't get it.

Well I didn't want to call you out, but you said..."Chevy could make the new Charger completely and there will be at least one complaint."
I just wanted to clear up that the Charger made by Dodge (Fiat) and not Chevrolet. Seeing how most people on this board are JDM,
did want them to be confused.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

In da end I proved in this thread that not only are american car AREN'T bad, but they can

Compete AND OUT perform foreign rivals... so NTers just living in da past, this aint da 90's

Anymore...

Ya lookin bias makes means u not lookin at da bigger picture.
That's still not going to stop the haters. Chevy could make the new Charger completely
eek.gif
and there will be at least one complaint.

"The seats are too comfortable. I'll fall asleep while driving".

America has made great improvements. Especially in terms of looks.
maseuglyface.gif

Originally Posted by Kezziny

Well I didn't want to call you out, but you said..."Chevy could make the new Charger completely and there will be at least one complaint."
I just wanted to clear up that the Charger made by Dodge (Fiat) and not Chevrolet. Seeing how most people on this board are JDM,
did want them to be confused.
AHHHHH! My bad
roll.gif
I was thinking about the Camaro and the Charger. Sorry man.

In da end I proved in this thread that not only are american car AREN'T bad, but they can

Compete AND OUT perform foreign rivals... so NTers just living in da past, this aint da 90's

Anymore...

Ya lookin bias makes means u not lookin at da bigger picture.
That's still not going to stop the haters. Chevy could make the new Charger completely
eek.gif
and there will be at least one complaint.

"The seats are too comfortable. I'll fall asleep while driving".

America has made great improvements. Especially in terms of looks.
maseuglyface.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
Come on man. It was a blip.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

when i saw that at the autoshow i was in love.

thing is the V6 camaro's are better and faster than all the other V6's on the market.

Nissans DOHC V6 with Variable Valve and Lift Control (our version of V-TEC but better) produces 332 bhp .It comes with a new 7-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters or 6-speed manual transmission which features the world's first synchronized downshift rev-matching system or SynchroRev Match, plus its pretty light-weight . Soooooo.......

>>>

j/k, dont want to start another NH vs. the automotive world.

The thing with domestic fanboys is that they swear their higher displacement engines are better then everything else in the world and if you rock a 4-banger you failed at life.

this is the JDM version of a V8 (N/A and only limited to 500HP because its a GT500 track car)

Honda-HSV-010-GT.jpg

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I honestly think it's time to lock this thread. This dude ninjahood is a straight up newbie. I don't mind a good debate but when you have nothing of value to contribute and just post pointless vids....its time to call it quits.
Chill, we close this when I say close this.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Why does this guy think he runs this thread...
For 1 its my thread. For 2 it was jokes.

Now if you were joking back, cool.

But if you weren't, you along with the other dudes who take things to serious, go jump off the roof of a Family Dollar landing on one leg. I don't want you to kill yourself, I just want you to fell the horrible pain of turning your you leg into an accordion.

Its crazy how dudes get hell defensive. I'm not talking about you, Nicedude if you were joking.

Stopped reading right there.
OK thanks for telling us. I stopped reading at your final period FYI.

Joking aside, your response shows that you seriously care about your topic. So what exactly have you brought to your own thread really? We got your homeboy Ninja posting big pics and vids with every response. Followed by a bunch of Yes Sirs like you just agreeing. I understand that a lot of people love the muscle cars out there, but this topic was originally about the Dodge Charger. It's hilarious that there is even any effort spent on NT promoting a product of a auto manufacturer that is known for MINIVANS. Ninja been saying that the Charger is popular, but like I have stated numerous times, you can check the latest sales of the Charger, Challenger, & RAM and it still won't touch the Caravan and Town & Country minivans. Have you seen the latest Town & Country ads? Even Chrysler knows they only can sell minivans now.

If you gonna promote a Chrysler product, at least let it be the iconic Viper. We hear arguing about the Dodge Intrepid successor... Even the cops chose the Ford Taurus over the Charger. SMH.     

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

The thing with domestic fanboys is that they swear their higher displacement engines are better then everything else in the world and if you rock a 4-banger you failed at life.

this is the JDM version of a V8 (N/A and only limited to 500HP because its a GT500 track car)

Honda-HSV-010-GT.jpg
Hello sir, meet:
800px-Corvette_C6R_Road_America_3.jpg

Corvette C6.R went on to win its class at every race it entered in the ALMS season.

I honestly think it's time to lock this thread. This dude ninjahood is a straight up newbie. I don't mind a good debate but when you have nothing of value to contribute and just post pointless vids....its time to call it quits.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

But if you weren't, you along with the other dudes who take things to serious, go jump off the roof of a Family Dollar landing on one leg. I don't want you to kill yourself, I just want you to fell the horrible pain of turning your you leg into an accordion.

Its crazy how dudes get hell defensive. I'm not talking about you, Nicedude if you were joking.

Joking aside, your response shows that you seriously care about your topic. So what exactly have you brought to your own thread really? We got your homeboy Ninja posting big pics and vids with every response. Followed by a bunch of Yes Sirs like you just agreeing. I understand that a lot of people love the muscle cars out there, but this topic was originally about the Dodge Charger. It's hilarious that there is even any effort spent on NT promoting a product of a auto manufacturer that is known for MINIVANS. Ninja been saying that the Charger is popular, but like I have stated numerous times, you can check the latest sales of the Charger, Challenger, & RAM and it still won't touch the Caravan and Town & Country minivans. Have you seen the latest Town & Country ads? Even Chrysler knows they only can sell minivans now.

If you gonna promote a Chrysler product, at least let it be the iconic Viper. We hear arguing about the Dodge Intrepid successor... Even the cops chose the Ford Taurus over the Charger. SMH.     

Boy don't ever in yo life question me. I'll drop info when I'm needed. NJ been holding it down. I'm about to drop some right now...

It makes sense in a way that the Minivans are doing the best. There are families out there still right? Seriously am I the only one that makes sense to? Families = Family focused vehicles.

Doesn't that make sense? Seriously man, use common sense here. If you get married and have a few kids, are you going to look for a two bedroom apartment or a three bedroom house?

As far as I can see, the others are moving as well. I did a search for Chargers and Challengers brand new and used in a 50+ mile radius of me. Those things are MOVING. Don't get it twisted. Our PD has Taurus's but there are a few others with Chargers/Jeeps/Impalas.

Remember, families = family vehicles.

Another thing, Chargers and Challengers are EVERYWHERE around my way. Don't let this board fool you on their popularity.

Originally Posted by THockey66

Honda-HSV-010-GT.jpg
Hello sir, meet:
800px-Corvette_C6R_Road_America_3.jpg

Corvette C6.R went on to win its class at every race it entered in the ALMS season.

Ill be back to post more, the corvette C6.R is impresive but it aint the best

like I said the honda HSV is being produced to compete only in Japans GT500 races (meaning limiting to 500HP), plus its only a 3.4-litre V8 making around 500bhp

Im sure that making it the HSV to a 6.0 L engine it would perform way better

I like the camero but its the worst car in history of car making when it comes to visibility & ergonomics...

Ill be back to post more, the corvette C6.R is impresive but it aint the best

like I said the honda HSV is being produced to compete only in Japans GT500 races (meaning limiting to 500HP), plus its only a 3.4-litre V8 making around 500bhp

Im sure that making it the HSV to a 6.0 L engine it would perform way better
I never said the C6.R was the best race car ever, but you cant argue against its proven accolades, especially when the HSV hasn't even run a damn race yet. Honda didn't exactly "dominate" the GT500 class with the NSX, either....

Great, the 3.4litre makes 500hp. It also has to spin to absurd RPM to make any of it, just like every other Honda. They're completely different types of motors. If Pratt & Miller wanted to go bonkers, im sure they could extract some breathtaking numbers's from the push-rod V8 as if 590hp/640tq isnt enough...

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Hennessey absolutely killed it with this one.
I would love to see someone finish it with ZR1 wheels.

Is this one on the list for you TH? 
No sir. Im quite content with the Mini
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

when i saw that at the autoshow i was in love.

thing is the V6 camaro's are better and faster than all the other V6's on the market.

Nissans DOHC V6 with Variable Valve and Lift Control (our version of V-TEC but better) produces 332 bhp .It comes with a new 7-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters or 6-speed manual transmission which features the world's first synchronized downshift rev-matching system or SynchroRev Match, plus its pretty light-weight . Soooooo.......

>>>

j/k, dont want to start another NH vs. the automotive world.

Honda-HSV-010-GT.jpg
when i said that i was talking about the V6 camaro against the charger, challenger, and mustang.

Can we just change the title of this thread to the "Official Automotive Thread Vol. 2: Ninjahood's Diligence"? (O_O)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@hood droppin' info

he doesn't know anything about the car's he speaks about..
c'mon b, my college major is automotive technology, U sir still salty a M3 gets outdone by a Gt500
laugh.gif
grin.gif

& your opinion reeks of JDM slurpage....

you still don't understand da concept of torque..IM da one that had to school you about it in front of Finnese sosa on AIM
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Boy don't ever in yo life question me. I'll drop info when I'm needed. NJ been holding it down. I'm about to drop some right now...

It makes sense in a way that the Minivans are doing the best. There are families out there still right? Seriously am I the only one that makes sense to? Families = Family focused vehicles.

Doesn't that make sense? Seriously man, use common sense here. If you get married and have a few kids, are you going to look for a two bedroom apartment or a three bedroom house?

As far as I can see, the others are moving as well. I did a search for Chargers and Challengers brand new and used in a 50+ mile radius of me. Those things are MOVING. Don't get it twisted. Our PD has Taurus's but there are a few others with Chargers/Jeeps/Impalas.

Another thing, Chargers and Challengers are EVERYWHERE around my way. Don't let this board fool you on their popularity.

1. Not one minivan is on the top 10 cars that were sold last month provided by Ninja. Shows you how popular Chrysler and Dodge is right?

2. You did a search around you. Cool story, but you need more people. Come at me with some US data. You won't find anything from Chrysler in the top 10.

3. I see Chargers around my way too. But that don't mean they are popular like EVERYWHERE.

4. Drop some facts, not your opinions.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@hood droppin' info

he doesn't know anything about the car's he speaks about..
c'mon b, my college major is automotive technology, U sir still salty a M3 gets outdone by a Gt500
laugh.gif
grin.gif

& your opinion reeks of JDM slurpage....

you still don't understand da concept of torque..IM da one that had to school you about it in front of Finnese sosa on AIM
roll.gif
roll.gif
@me not knowing the concept of torque..now you're lying
laugh.gif

1. Corvette ZR1, (2:51.
glasses.gif

2. KTM X - Bow, (2:52.3)
3. Lamborghine LP670, (2:53.9)
4. Ariel Atom 3 (2:57.6)
5. Corvette Grand Sport (2:58.
glasses.gif

6. Audi R8, 5.2 (2:59.5)
7. Lotus Exiqe S 260 (3:05.0)
8. BMW M3 (3:05.4)
9. Porsche Cayman S (3:05.
glasses.gif

10. Porsche Carrera S (3:05.
glasses.gif

11. Jaguar XKR (3:06.4)
12. Ford Shelby GT500 (3:07.4)
13. Audi TTS (3:08.4)
14. Camaro SS (3:09.5)
15. Audi S4 (3:10.
glasses.gif

16. Nissan Nismo 370z (3:12.0)
17. Ford Mustang GT (3:13.3)
18. Genesis Coupe 3.8 (3:14.
glasses.gif

19. Mazdaspeed 3 (316:2)
20. Subaru WRX (3:16.6)
21. Mini Cooper Works (3:17.1)
22. Volkswagen GTI (3:19.3)

Where did it get outdone?
2009-bmw-m3-coupe-and-2010-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-coupe-inline.jpg

::waits for you to say "but it cost less"::

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

1. Not one minivan is on the top 10 cars that were sold last month provided by Ninja. Shows you how popular Chrysler and Dodge is right?

2. You did a search around you. Cool story, but you need more people. Come at me with some US data. You won't find anything from Chrysler in the top 10.

3. I see Chargers around my way too. But that don't mean they are popular like EVERYWHERE.

4. Drop some facts, not your opinions.

OK well do this. Find the sales sheet. I've been looking for it, find one with like the top 20 or so. Honestly I don't need a sales sheet to tell me a cars popularity. You can call it opinion or whatever, if a car type is flooding the streets, it may not be on a top list of sales but its moving along with the fact that at least in this area, they aren't really on too many lots.

That's like saying PS3s don't really sale because you read the Wii was dominating on top lists and such. The car moves numbers, that's irrefutable evidence.

Find those stat sheets though. 

Back
Top Bottom