Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
@hood droppin' info

he doesn't know anything about the car's he speaks about..
c'mon b, my college major is automotive technology, U sir still salty a M3 gets outdone by a Gt500
laugh.gif
grin.gif

& your opinion reeks of JDM slurpage....

you still don't understand da concept of torque..IM da one that had to school you about it in front of Finnese sosa on AIM
roll.gif
roll.gif
@me not knowing the concept of torque..now you're lying
laugh.gif

1. Corvette ZR1, (2:51.
glasses.gif

2. KTM X - Bow, (2:52.3)
3. Lamborghine LP670, (2:53.9)
4. Ariel Atom 3 (2:57.6)
5. Corvette Grand Sport (2:58.
glasses.gif

6. Audi R8, 5.2 (2:59.5)
7. Lotus Exiqe S 260 (3:05.0)
8. BMW M3 (3:05.4)
9. Porsche Cayman S (3:05.
glasses.gif

10. Porsche Carrera S (3:05.
glasses.gif

11. Jaguar XKR (3:06.4)
12. Ford Shelby GT500 (3:07.4)
13. Audi TTS (3:08.4)
14. Camaro SS (3:09.5)
15. Audi S4 (3:10.
glasses.gif

16. Nissan Nismo 370z (3:12.0)
17. Ford Mustang GT (3:13.3)
18. Genesis Coupe 3.8 (3:14.
glasses.gif

19. Mazdaspeed 3 (316:2)
20. Subaru WRX (3:16.6)
21. Mini Cooper Works (3:17.1)
22. Volkswagen GTI (3:19.3)
Where did it get outdone?
2009-bmw-m3-coupe-and-2010-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-coupe-inline.jpg

::waits for you to say "but it cost less"::

1. finnese sosa will cosign, cuz he was there, so u can front for da thread all you want.
laugh.gif

2. you know DAMN WELL.... that M3 is #FAIL if its 12 thousand dollars more and it runs virtually identical to da GT500
roll.gif

you tell me where that 12 thousand went.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@hood droppin' info

c'mon b, my college major is automotive technology, U sir still salty a M3 gets outdone by a Gt500
laugh.gif
grin.gif

you still don't understand da concept of torque..IM da one that had to school you about it in front of Finnese sosa on AIM
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

Different cars for different purposes, in a straight line the Shelby will win, around a track the M3 will, whats your point.

laugh.gif
@hood droppin' info

laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

1. finnese sosa will cosign, cuz he was there, so u can front for da thread all you want.
laugh.gif

2. you know DAMN WELL.... that M3 is #FAIL if its 12 thousand dollars more and it runs virtually identical to da GT500
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I brought this up a few pages ago and you didn't reply... presumably because you have no rebuttal due to the fact that your logic is as ghetto as you are.

The Rolls Royce Phantom is almost a full second slower in the 0-60 than the GT500, yet costs $300,000 more. Is the Phantom a #fail because the Ford is faster?

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Ill be back to post more, the corvette C6.R is impresive but it aint the best

like I said the honda HSV is being produced to compete only in Japans GT500 races (meaning limiting to 500HP), plus its only a 3.4-litre V8 making around 500bhp

Im sure that making it the HSV to a 6.0 L engine it would perform way better
I never said the C6.R was the best race car ever, but you cant argue against its proven accolades, especially when the HSV hasn't even run a damn race yet. Honda didn't exactly "dominate" the GT500 class with the NSX, either....

Great, the 3.4litre makes 500hp. It also has to spin to absurd RPM to make any of it, just like every other Honda. They're completely different types of motors. If Pratt & Miller wanted to go bonkers, im sure they could extract some breathtaking numbers's from the push-rod V8 as if 590hp/640tq isnt enough...
Does it hit that 500 hp at 24,000 rpm (sarcasm). Only problem with Honda motors, yes they have small displacement with fairly high hp numbers but they need to rev like crazy just to make that power. I could care less if a Corvette Z06 has 7.0 liters and makes 505 horses, in the end horsepower is horsepower to me. Show me a small displacement motor from Japan that makes that kind of power and is street legal and not a gt500 class race car. I don't want to spin to 12k just to make it and wait til top end for vtec to kick in.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

like I said the honda HSV is being produced to compete only in Japans GT500 races (meaning limiting to 500HP), plus its only a 3.4-litre V8 making around 500bhp

I never said the C6.R was the best race car ever, but you cant argue against its proven accolades, especially when the HSV hasn't even run a damn race yet. Honda didn't exactly "dominate" the GT500 class with the NSX, either....

Great, the 3.4litre makes 500hp. It also has to spin to absurd RPM to make any of it, just like every other Honda. They're completely different types of motors. If Pratt & Miller wanted to go bonkers, im sure they could extract some breathtaking numbers's from the push-rod V8 as if 590hp/640tq isnt enough...
Does it hit that 500 hp at 24,000 rpm (sarcasm). Only problem with Honda motors, yes they have small displacement with fairly high hp numbers but they need to rev like crazy just to make that power. I could care less if a Corvette Z06 has 7.0 liters and makes 505 horses, in the end horsepower is horsepower to me. Show me a small displacement motor from Japan that makes that kind of power and is street legal and not a gt500 class race car. I don't want to spin to 12k just to make it and wait til top end for vtec to kick in.
imo, horsepower is irrelevant now @ days

being able to put down that power down is more important...i don't care if u have 1000hp, if you're only doing 12's in the quarter something is wrong.

This thread has been absolutely hilarious, please don't stop any time soon.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

laugh.gif
@hood droppin' info

laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I brought this up a few pages ago and you didn't reply... presumably because you have no rebuttal due to the fact that your logic is as ghetto as you are.

The Rolls Royce Phantom is almost a full second slower in the 0-60 than the GT500, yet costs $300,000 more. Is the Phantom a #fail because the Ford is faster?
i didn't answer because i didn't think stupid questions needed answering.....or do you need more of a clue?
laugh.gif

do you know that phantoms are completely hand made? or that da last thing somebody does is when they purchase one is

actually drive themselves...or how about da painstaking craftmanship goes towards creating da inside of it..OR that da engine

isn't tuned for racing..infact da entire car is car equivalent of a wealthy fat englishman...so for

for dimwits like yourself it seems to me i have to break it down that those 2 cars are apples and oranges, or in your case apples and

banannas...happy now?
happy.gif

Do you guys realize what this argument is accomplishing? Its pretty clear each of you has their own opinion and preference... I dont see why you all can't acknowledge that and move on. Its like saying "Ham costs less than roast beef and it'll get you just as full, why spend more for it? My ham sandwich keeps me full while your roast beef if a waste of money".

ENJOY YOUR DAMN SANDWICHES PEOPLE. SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE ROAST BEEF, SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE HAM, AND SOME PEOPLE WILL BUY VEGGIE BURGERS.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

imo, horsepower is irrelevant now @ days

being able to put down that power down is more important...i don't care if u have 1000hp, if you're only doing 12's in the quarter something is wrong.
yeah.... thank god its JUST your opinion...sounds like someone still doesn't understand da importance of horsepower & torque
laugh.gif

speed & power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just speed

What i said is pure fact

being able to put the power down>having it and not being able to...

Riddle me this...why did this crx beat this lambo?

here's a hint...it wasn't horsepower or torque...

What i said is pure fact

http://www.youtube.com/v/QzP-etuL6Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/QzP-etuL6Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&

what you said is a OPINION (as far as horsepower being irrelevant)

and a Preference....because you favor da power to weight argument..u rather have a car have NO power but because it doesn't weigh anything it goes fast...

meanwhile I prefer BIGGER cars that i don't feel like a sardine in, with HUGE horsepower & torque numbers that can MOVE that mass QUICK and fast and ALSO have

towing strength.

You need to stop flip flopping with your arguments...._ wanna talk about bigger "interiors" and being able to "tow"

for someone who favors "performance" why would u want a heavy car on 20's? that's backwards..

You gotta do better than that
ohwell.gif

fact is, power to weight ratio is more important than mere hp and tq #'s

and this will be my last reply in this topic
laugh.gif

What i said is pure fact

http://www.youtube.com/v/QzP-etuL6Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/QzP-etuL6Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/QzP-etuL6Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/QzP-etuL6Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&

what you said is a OPINION (as far as horsepower being irrelevant)

�and a Preference....because you favor da power to weight argument..u rather have a car have NO power but because it doesn't weigh anything it goes fast...

meanwhile I prefer BIGGER cars that i don't feel like a sardine in, with HUGE horsepower & torque numbers that can MOVE that mass QUICK and fast and ALSO have

towing strength.
Any car is bigger than your room, though.

The thing with domestic fanboys is that they swear their higher displacement engines are better then everything else in the world and if you rock a 4-banger you failed at life.

this is the JDM version of a V8 (N/A and only limited to 500HP because its a GT500 track car)

Honda-HSV-010-GT.jpg
Hello sir, meet:
800px-Corvette_C6R_Road_America_3.jpg

Corvette C6.R went on to win its class at every race it entered in the ALMS season.

laugh.gif
The thing JUST started racing at Japan GT... Give it a chance.

And you still never helped me on that logo.
laugh.gif

Ninja, why are you talking like you have a clue? You were exposed pages ago for acting like V4's are used in EVOs and STIs. At this point no one is taking you seriously.

____ please
grin.gif

Real car heads not JDM/bimmer fappin NT flunkies know exactly what im talkin about when it comes

to da Importance of torque and Horsepower, u go back to beatin off to superstreet thinkin u sonnin

Me in anything
laugh.gif

What I said stands, why else would that tin can civic beat da lambo, power to weight ratio...however LEANING

On it like your life depended & stripping ur entire body is CRUDE...how about let's get massive powerhouse

Engine so u can actually tow some damn weight....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I honestly think it's time to lock this thread. This dude ninjahood is a straight up newbie. I don't mind a good debate but when you have nothing of value to contribute and just post pointless vids....its time to call it quits.
Chill, we close this when I say close this.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Why does this guy think he runs this thread...
For 1 its my thread. For 2 it was jokes.

Now if you were joking back, cool.

But if you weren't, you along with the other dudes who take things to serious, go jump off the roof of a Family Dollar landing on one leg. I don't want you to kill yourself, I just want you to fell the horrible pain of turning your you leg into an accordion.

Its crazy how dudes get hell defensive. I'm not talking about you, Nicedude if you were joking.

Stopped reading right there.
OK thanks for telling us. I stopped reading at your final period FYI.

Joking aside, your response shows that you seriously care about your topic. So what exactly have you brought to your own thread really? We got your homeboy Ninja posting big pics and vids with every response. Followed by a bunch of Yes Sirs like you just agreeing. I understand that a lot of people love the muscle cars out there, but this topic was originally about the Dodge Charger. It's hilarious that there is even any effort spent on NT promoting a product of a auto manufacturer that is known for MINIVANS. Ninja been saying that the Charger is popular, but like I have stated numerous times, you can check the latest sales of the Charger, Challenger, & RAM and it still won't touch the Caravan and Town & Country minivans. Have you seen the latest Town & Country ads? Even Chrysler knows they only can sell minivans now.

If you gonna promote a Chrysler product, at least let it be the iconic Viper. We hear arguing about the Dodge Intrepid successor... Even the cops chose the Ford Taurus over the Charger. SMH.     
Boy don't ever in yo life question me. I'll drop info when I'm needed. NJ been holding it down. I'm about to drop some right now...

It makes sense in a way that the Minivans are doing the best. There are families out there still right? Seriously am I the only one that makes sense to? Families = Family focused vehicles.

Doesn't that make sense? Seriously man, use common sense here. If you get married and have a few kids, are you going to look for a two bedroom apartment or a three bedroom house?

As far as I can see, the others are moving as well. I did a search for Chargers and Challengers brand new and used in a 50+ mile radius of me. Those things are MOVING. Don't get it twisted. Our PD has Taurus's but there are a few others with Chargers/Jeeps/Impalas.

Remember, families = family vehicles.

Another thing, Chargers and Challengers are EVERYWHERE around my way. Don't let this board fool you on their popularity.
1. Not one minivan is on the top 10 cars that were sold last month provided by Ninja. Shows you how popular Chrysler and Dodge is right?

2. You did a search around you. Cool story, but you need more people. Come at me with some US data. You won't find anything from Chrysler in the top 10.

3. I see Chargers around my way too. But that don't mean they are popular like EVERYWHERE.

4. Drop some facts, not your opinions.
OK well do this. Find the sales sheet. I've been looking for it, find one with like the top 20 or so. Honestly I don't need a sales sheet to tell me a cars popularity. You can call it opinion or whatever, if a car type is flooding the streets, it may not be on a top list of sales but its moving along with the fact that at least in this area, they aren't really on too many lots.

That's like saying PS3s don't really sale because you read the Wii was dominating on top lists and such. The car moves numbers, that's irrefutable evidence.

Find those stat sheets though. 

They say men lie, women lie, numbers don't.
laugh.gif

I honestly think it's time to lock this thread. This dude ninjahood is a straight up newbie. I don't mind a good debate but when you have nothing of value to contribute and just post pointless vids....its time to call it quits.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

But if you weren't, you along with the other dudes who take things to serious, go jump off the roof of a Family Dollar landing on one leg. I don't want you to kill yourself, I just want you to fell the horrible pain of turning your you leg into an accordion.

Its crazy how dudes get hell defensive. I'm not talking about you, Nicedude if you were joking.

Joking aside, your response shows that you seriously care about your topic. So what exactly have you brought to your own thread really? We got your homeboy Ninja posting big pics and vids with every response. Followed by a bunch of Yes Sirs like you just agreeing. I understand that a lot of people love the muscle cars out there, but this topic was originally about the Dodge Charger. It's hilarious that there is even any effort spent on NT promoting a product of a auto manufacturer that is known for MINIVANS. Ninja been saying that the Charger is popular, but like I have stated numerous times, you can check the latest sales of the Charger, Challenger, & RAM and it still won't touch the Caravan and Town & Country minivans. Have you seen the latest Town & Country ads? Even Chrysler knows they only can sell minivans now.

If you gonna promote a Chrysler product, at least let it be the iconic Viper. We hear arguing about the Dodge Intrepid successor... Even the cops chose the Ford Taurus over the Charger. SMH.     
Boy don't ever in yo life question me. I'll drop info when I'm needed. NJ been holding it down. I'm about to drop some right now...

It makes sense in a way that the Minivans are doing the best. There are families out there still right? Seriously am I the only one that makes sense to? Families = Family focused vehicles.

Doesn't that make sense? Seriously man, use common sense here. If you get married and have a few kids, are you going to look for a two bedroom apartment or a three bedroom house?

As far as I can see, the others are moving as well. I did a search for Chargers and Challengers brand new and used in a 50+ mile radius of me. Those things are MOVING. Don't get it twisted. Our PD has Taurus's but there are a few others with Chargers/Jeeps/Impalas.

Another thing, Chargers and Challengers are EVERYWHERE around my way. Don't let this board fool you on their popularity.
1. Not one minivan is on the top 10 cars that were sold last month provided by Ninja. Shows you how popular Chrysler and Dodge is right?

2. You did a search around you. Cool story, but you need more people. Come at me with some US data. You won't find anything from Chrysler in the top 10.

3. I see Chargers around my way too. But that don't mean they are popular like EVERYWHERE.

OK well do this. Find the sales sheet. I've been looking for it, find one with like the top 20 or so. Honestly I don't need a sales sheet to tell me a cars popularity. You can call it opinion or whatever, if a car type is flooding the streets, it may not be on a top list of sales but its moving along with the fact that at least in this area, they aren't really on too many lots.

That's like saying PS3s don't really sale because you read the Wii was dominating on top lists and such. The car moves numbers, that's irrefutable evidence.

laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying. When you see the streets flooded with them, that says something. I saw a lot of Camry's prior to their brake less cars.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. When you see the streets flooded with them, that says something. I saw a lot of Camry's prior to their brake less cars.

also makes sense why there is so much hatred on em on NT....cuz you know cats up in here love to hate on anything popular.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Real car heads not JDM/bimmer fappin NT flunkies know exactly what im talkin about 
"Real car heads" would never use the term V4. No one in here considers you a "real car head".
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
also makes sense why there is so much hatred on em on NT....cuz you know cats up in here love to hate on anything popular.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Amen. NT is notorious for trashing popular things. Dudes used to come in flocks to trash the PS3. Dudes HATED Lebron last summer. It was crazy. The Charger is no different. Its a beast on the streets and American made. Its going to draw negativity.

Here's a great "WHAT IF". What if the Charger was a foreign made car? What if it was made by BMW to give American muscle cars direct head to head competition? How many Charger haters would be supporting it?

ALL OF THEM!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Amen. NT is notorious for trashing popular things. Dudes used to come in flocks to trash the PS3. Dudes HATED Lebron last summer. It was crazy. The Charger is no different. Its a beast on the streets and American made. Its going to draw negativity.

Here's a great "WHAT IF". What if the Charger was a foreign made car? What if it was made by BMW to give American muscle cars direct head to head competition? How many Charger haters would be supporting it?

ALL OF THEM!
laugh.gif

plus c'mon...you think this that pussycat power to weight ratio applies when a car just has ANIMALISTIC horsepower/torque?

http://www.youtube.com/v/BvAHJQvaa4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/BvAHJQvaa4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&

check this Jeep SRT8 HEAVILY modded doing SUB 4 0-60 times....THATS impressive
pimp.gif
, Nothing has been taken out, unlike that pathetic lookin civic stripped to its core

just to get its jollies off beating a stock lambo
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

i don't subscribe to "well what do we have to dump on this car to make it go fast"....naw son i'm on da "how big does my engine have to be + how strong my ****** has to be to be able

to chugg a damn elephant in 0-60 in 4.5 secs"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom