Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by Rahmeez

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

roll.gif
roll.gif
@the roll cage

Your whole argument is fail since this is no longer a grocery getter
It'll hit mid to high 10's without that heavy roll cage, but *@* is a roll cage doing on that anyways if you don't off-road with it???
laugh.gif
Um...I am going to act like you didn't say that. Plus I doubt the cage is heavy, it's probably chromoly(if I could see the welds I could tell you) and it actually stiffens the frame. You really think cages are only for off-road???
laugh.gif

How would a cage not make it a grocery getter????

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
arguing with ninjahood is like arguing with little kids in the JB forum.... you try to tell them how good the OG's were built good with overall quality... then the ones now with just the looks but gonna bust in half in a year or so...

well i mean chargers are not a family car or slow by any means but they shouldnt be compared with an sti.I just think ninja likes muscle cars and makes stuff up to try to justify his own likes and dislikes rather then actually using valid stuff to back him up.He takes his opinion and trys to fabricate stuff to try to make what he says less ignorant which is does not do very well.Im not even trying to knock on him I just trying to get him to understand that he shouldnt even say anything if he doesnt know what hes talking about.
please go find where i fabricated ANY of my assertions.
eyes.gif

a damn 5,000 pound jeep running 10's-11's� with 700 horses you tube, but IM making stuff up
laugh.gif
you gotta love NT lack of automotive IQ

i've damn near cited EVERY ONE of my SOURCES.....

other than da STI, da SRT-8 charger da best bang for your buck car you're getting, you're getting tons of power from da car thats NOT priced to have any compared to

other brand's counterparts.

this a car industry FACT.

i already proved it hoards of NTers wrong EONS ago with da CTS-V VS M5, da GT500 is Faster in a Straight line against da more 12k more expensive M3...yet people

are so thick headed they apparently they can't read car stats to save they life, so ninjahood MUST be lying....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif

He's not running 10's, even he know he's not running 10's but yet, you, who lives 3000 miles away still says he's running 10's
laugh.gif
get off dudes sack. He's NOT RUNNING 10's.
*sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

so here you go, a 10 sec SRT jeep...happy?

nevermind da damn thing is over 5,000 pounds.....nevermind its a SUV doing supercar #'s........nevermind it can carry a family of 5
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...Nooooo let's ignore all that

whooping power cuz we're on NT where its cool to hate on american cars
pimp.gif

now what....you still gonna pretend its not a big deal?
laugh.gif
_ how much is a Hennessey 426 Twin Turbo ? that's easily 7-8k before install and tune

how can you justify dumping that into a truck that's already suppose to be fast? one that already cost 50k
oh wells, then settle for da cheaper 11 second supercharged version
grin.gif
laugh.gif

da justification is watching a SUV truck go as fast as something a 1/3rd of its weight.
pimp.gif

Meh...

Is the car fast? yes Is a truck doing 11's special? yes

Is having to dumb an absurb amount of money into it justifiable?  nope

end of the day, the import is the more "efficient" performer

With that said, i'd drive this anyday
happy.gif

mar210001.jpg

mar210002.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
arguing with ninjahood is like arguing with little kids in the JB forum.... you try to tell them how good the OG's were built good with overall quality... then the ones now with just the looks but gonna bust in half in a year or so...

well i mean chargers are not a family car or slow by any means but they shouldnt be compared with an sti.I just think ninja likes muscle cars and makes stuff up to try to justify his own likes and dislikes rather then actually using valid stuff to back him up.He takes his opinion and trys to fabricate stuff to try to make what he says less ignorant which is does not do very well.Im not even trying to knock on him I just trying to get him to understand that he shouldnt even say anything if he doesnt know what hes talking about.
please go find where i fabricated ANY of my assertions.
eyes.gif

a damn 5,000 pound jeep running 10's-11's� with 700 horses you tube, but IM making stuff up
laugh.gif

other than da STI, da SRT-8 charger da best bang for your buck car you're getting, you're getting tons of power from da car thats NOT priced to have any compared to

i already proved it hoards of NTers wrong EONS ago with da CTS-V VS M5, da GT500 is Faster in a Straight line against da more 12k more expensive M3...yet people

are so thick headed they apparently they can't read car stats to save they life, so ninjahood MUST be lying....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif
24pcrpg.gif

He's not running 10's, even he know he's not running 10's but yet, you, who lives 3000 miles away still says he's running 10's
laugh.gif
get off dudes sack. He's NOT RUNNING 10's.
*sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dBbNzAR_ADw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

so here you go, a 10 sec SRT jeep...happy?

nevermind da damn thing is over 5,000 pounds.....nevermind its a SUV doing supercar #'s........nevermind it can carry a family of 5
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...Nooooo let's ignore all that

whooping power cuz we're on NT where its cool to hate on american cars
pimp.gif

now what....you still gonna pretend its not a big deal?
laugh.gif
Why you posting other random dudes SRT8
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. That's not THAT SRT8 with 720HP and we that's what this is about, not if a JEEP SRT8 can run 10s, but that THIS paticular dude you bloating about HAS NOT. Stop running around making excuses. Same way you ran around and woudn't count the Evo IX because its not current, this random SRT8 guy don't count either. Post a video of THAT dude running 10's.

ninjahood wrote:please go find where i fabricated ANY of my assertions.
eyes.gif

a damn 5,000 pound jeep running 10's-11's  with 700 horses you tube, but IM making stuff up
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

when you say that are you referring to only new cars as in like produced within the last 5 or so years?
srt8 charger msrp is like 38k right?

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 4.7 13.0 (R&T  July '08)
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 4.8 13.2 (C&D Dec '07)

ninjahood wrote:
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

OK well do this. Find the sales sheet. I've been looking for it, find one with like the top 20 or so. Honestly I don't need a sales sheet to tell me a cars popularity. You can call it opinion or whatever, if a car type is flooding the streets, it may not be on a top list of sales but its moving along with the fact that at least in this area, they aren't really on too many lots.

That's like saying PS3s don't really sale because you read the Wii was dominating on top lists and such. The car moves numbers, that's irrefutable evidence.

Find those stat sheets though.�
They say men lie, women lie, numbers don't.
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. When you see the streets flooded with them, that says something. I saw a lot of Camry's prior to their brake less cars.
also makes sense why there is so much hatred on em on NT....cuz you know cats up in here love to hate on anything popular.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Amen. NT is notorious for trashing popular things. Dudes used to come in flocks to trash the PS3. Dudes HATED Lebron last summer. It was crazy. The Charger is no different. Its a beast on the streets and American made. Its going to draw negativity.

Here's a great "WHAT IF". What if the Charger was a foreign made car? What if it was made by BMW to give American muscle cars direct head to head competition? How many Charger haters would be supporting it?

ALL OF THEM!
laugh.gif
plus c'mon...you think this that pussycat power to weight ratio applies when a car just has ANIMALISTIC horsepower/torque?

http://www.youtube.com/v/BvAHJQvaa4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/BvAHJQvaa4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&

check this Jeep SRT8 HEAVILY modded doing SUB 4 0-60 times....THATS impressive
pimp.gif
, Nothing has been taken out, unlike that pathetic lookin civic stripped to its core

just to get its jollies off beating a stock lambo
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

i don't subscribe to "well what do we have to dump on this car to make it go fast"....naw son i'm on da "how big does my engine have to be + how strong my ****** has to be to be able

to chugg a damn elephant in 0-60 in 4.5 secs"
pimp.gif

What kind of brakes are under the SRT8?

ninjahood wrote:

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

OK well do this. Find the sales sheet. I've been looking for it, find one with like the top 20 or so. Honestly I don't need a sales sheet to tell me a cars popularity. You can call it opinion or whatever, if a car type is flooding the streets, it may not be on a top list of sales but its moving along with the fact that at least in this area, they aren't really on too many lots.

That's like saying PS3s don't really sale because you read the Wii was dominating on top lists and such. The car moves numbers, that's irrefutable evidence.

Find those stat sheets though.�
They say men lie, women lie, numbers don't.
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. When you see the streets flooded with them, that says something. I saw a lot of Camry's prior to their brake less cars.
also makes sense why there is so much hatred on em on NT....cuz you know cats up in here love to hate on anything popular.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Amen. NT is notorious for trashing popular things. Dudes used to come in flocks to trash the PS3. Dudes HATED Lebron last summer. It was crazy. The Charger is no different. Its a beast on the streets and American made. Its going to draw negativity.

Here's a great "WHAT IF". What if the Charger was a foreign made car? What if it was made by BMW to give American muscle cars direct head to head competition? How many Charger haters would be supporting it?

ALL OF THEM!
laugh.gif
plus c'mon...you think this that pussycat power to weight ratio applies when a car just has ANIMALISTIC horsepower/torque?

http://www.youtube.com/v/BvAHJQvaa4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/BvAHJQvaa4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&

check this Jeep SRT8 HEAVILY modded doing SUB 4 0-60 times....THATS impressive
pimp.gif
, Nothing has been taken out, unlike that pathetic lookin civic stripped to its core

just to get its jollies off beating a stock lambo
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

i don't subscribe to "well what do we have to dump on this car to make it go fast"....naw son i'm on da "how big does my engine have to be + how strong my ****** has to be to be able

to chugg a damn elephant in 0-60 in 4.5 secs"
pimp.gif

What kind of brakes are on SRT8?

Screw Chargers! My damn charger of 07 is already failing on me with just 60k on it! Check engine is on and it needs to be Re-programmed. Too much $$$$$.

Ive put too much money on to it, and still needs some engine work to it. Plus its not like the value is going to go up!

Time to upgrade to a Challenger or a Nissan Armada or Pathfinder.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Screw Chargers! My damn charger of 07 is already failing on me with just 60k on it! Check engine is on and it needs to be Re-programmed. Too much $$$$$.

Ive put too much money on to it, and still needs some engine work to it. Plus its not like the value is going to go up!

Lies. Impossible. I don't believe you.

Ninjahood specifically said they go for hundreds of thousands of mile, your car should be a trooper through 2026!

I'm surprised Ninjahood didn't bring up the drag pack Challenger. I mean it is from the factory I guess.

We dont believe you...American Cars are the best cars on the planet as stated on this thread.  There is no way it will ever break down.

American Cars > ALL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 LIES.... American cars that are that heavy with that much HP and Torque should run a life time.... the heavier they are the better they are built just ask ninjahood...

*yawn*.....mister monday....
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/ITscZJIBg-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ITscZJIBg-U&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/ITscZJIBg-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ITscZJIBg-U&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/ITscZJIBg-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ITscZJIBg-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&

7.0L 720 HP SUPERCHARGED AWD JEEP SRT8 thats OVER 5,000 LBS doing 11's� 10's on a 1/4 mile >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STI anyday of da week...

voretech supercharger is 5 grand SIR

SIT DOWN you embarrassing yourself
laugh.gif
Let me just say this, I have nothing against Ninjahood or American cars, I just can't stand people who run there mouth and have NO idea what they are talking about. Son has received an enormous amount of L's in this thread, and now it's not even funnier anymore, it's just plain disgusting. Digusting that a grown @@% man can sit here and lie between his teeth about cars, that he has lil to zero knowledge of. Your in school? Drop out, you wasting your time.

Sooo I'm bored, so ill expose Ninjahood car knowledge AGAIN

1. It's not doing 10's. Watch the video, he's stuck in the 11's and mentions how "Kooks Longtube Headers", "Custom 6 point roll bar" and probably the most important to get him in the 10's "drag radicals". Point is, he's doing 11's still, period. Post a video when he IS doing 10's. Well wait...

2. The video is a lie, son does not have 720HP, he has 623HP/610WTQ. His Vortech Supercharge probably did not cost 5k, he has a Vortech V2 T-Trim Heavy Duty Charge Cooled and Satin Kit that range anywhere from $4800 - $6300. He also has a Performance Werks 7.0L that sit him back 5k.

So the STi MNR posted > Your lying @@% post of a 720HP JEEP SRT8 doing 10's w/ a 5k SC kit
What are drag radicals? you mean drag radials. And yes when the horsepower is rated at the wheels, its much larger to the engine. you have no idea what your talking about. wait i forgot, your confused with your front wheel drive ricers

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Let me just say this, I have nothing against Ninjahood or American cars, I just can't stand people who run there mouth and have NO idea what they are talking about. Son has received an enormous amount of L's in this thread, and now it's not even funnier anymore, it's just plain disgusting. Digusting that a grown @@% man can sit here and lie between his teeth about cars, that he has lil to zero knowledge of. Your in school? Drop out, you wasting your time.

1. It's not doing 10's. Watch the video, he's stuck in the 11's and mentions how "Kooks Longtube Headers", "Custom 6 point roll bar" and probably the most important to get him in the 10's "drag radicals". Point is, he's doing 11's still, period. Post a video when he IS doing 10's. Well wait...

2. The video is a lie, son does not have 720HP, he has 623HP/610WTQ. His Vortech Supercharge probably did not cost 5k, he has a Vortech V2 T-Trim Heavy Duty Charge Cooled and Satin Kit that range anywhere from $4800 - $6300. He also has a Performance Werks 7.0L that sit him back 5k.

So the STi MNR posted > Your lying @@% post of a 720HP JEEP SRT8 doing 10's w/ a 5k SC kit
What are drag radicals? you mean drag radials. And yes when the horsepower is rated at the wheels, its much larger to the engine. you have no idea what your talking about. wait i forgot, your confused with your front wheel drive ricers
got em
laugh.gif

Once again, ninja finds an excuse to post back. You can't even admit the cold hard facts that's being slapped in your face?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

got em
laugh.gif
Got no one, I'm not talking about crank, I'm talking about the wheels and both you and Ninja know that. You having an orgasm over a guy having 720 crank hp
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, son is damn near a 100HP short. Ninjahood, you dumb, nobody ever hypes about crank HP,
laugh.gif

Back to the subject, I'm still waiting on a video if this 10sec Jeep SRT8 this guy runs YOU SAID.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Once again, ninja finds an excuse to post back. You can't even admit the cold hard facts that's being slapped in your face?
eyes.gif

He'll never understand why an import with half the power will stomp all over the v8.

He'll also never understand when it comes to performance, nothing will beat a lighter car with a decent power to weight ratio

A lightweight car will always perform better even if both are tuned correctly its just the laws of physics at hand.

well, wheel horsepower is whats important

not crank horsepower...

actually horsepower is not important at all.Torque is what matters.
I say power to weight is more important than both

this is why the ariel atom runs 10's with a k20

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

eyes.gif

He'll never understand why an import with half the power will stomp all over the v8.

He'll also never understand when it comes to performance, nothing will beat a lighter car with a decent power to weight ratio
He never understands anything, by far the most ignorant person to ever discuss cars. And he still never addressed that I picked up 60whp with a simple tune/boost increase.

Biased as hell. I won't even front, I like Camaros. Saw a mean one the other day downtown.

Back
Top Bottom