Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

:grabs a snicker:

I guess ill be here a while, son probably on his sidekick right now scanning AOL autos for a rebuttal.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

:grabs a snicker:

You got another one?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Once again, ninja finds an excuse to post back. You can't even admit the cold hard facts that's being slapped in your face?
eyes.gif

He'll never understand why an import with half the power will stomp all over the v8.

He'll also never understand when it comes to performance, nothing will beat a lighter car with a decent power to weight ratio
He never understands anything, by far the most ignorant person to ever discuss cars. And he still never addressed that I picked up 60whp with a simple tune/boost increase.

Biased as hell. I won't even front, I like Camaros. Saw a mean one the other day downtown.
I love the challenger

and the cts-v? those are
eek.gif

esp these
mar210001.jpg

mar210002.jpg

Every time I see this thread hit a new page, I crack a smile.

Thoroughly entertaining, keep it up chaps.

Once again, ninja finds an excuse to post back. You can't even admit the cold hard facts that's being slapped in your face?
eyes.gif

He'll never understand why an import with half the power will stomp all over the v8.

He'll also never understand when it comes to performance, nothing will beat a lighter car with a decent power to weight ratio
He never understands anything, by far the most ignorant person to ever discuss cars. And he still never addressed that I picked up 60whp with a simple tune/boost increase.

Biased as hell. I won't even front, I like Camaros. Saw a mean one the other day downtown.
I love the challenger

and the cts-v? those are
eek.gif

esp these
mar210001.jpg

mar210002.jpg
That last one
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Looks like the Tumbler kinda.
tongue.gif

eyes.gif

03-04 Cobras pick up about the same amount of power with a tune, out of the factory i think Ford only pushed the blower at 6 psi which is weak as hell, has forged internals and can easily handle more. Some dudes did a tune and pushed a lot more psi and picked up some sick numbers. Usually a stock turbo or supercharged car from the factory is tuned pretty low.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

eyes.gif

03-04 Cobras pick up about the same amount of power with a tune, out of the factory i think Ford only pushed the blower at 6 psi which is weak as hell, has forged internals and can easily handle more. Some dudes did a tune and pushed a lot more psi and picked up some sick numbers. Usually a stock turbo or supercharged car from the factory is tuned pretty low.
Definitely, usually to be 'safe' and deal with emissions, etc.

I'm bored, decided to find a 600+whp AWD vehicle like Ninjahood did. Chris AMS Evo was taking down EVERYTHING. These videos NEVER get old...

Son did these videos with 10k in the Evo. That Jeep SRT8 has over 15k in mods and only has 22whp more and is MRSP 12k more than the Evo too. Poor Ninjahood, you lose again.

eyes.gif

dynoed an 04 cobra today with like 8k miles on it.Bone stock with a short throw shifter it made 416hp/376tq ....then after a  2.93" upper pulley,cai and a tune it made 468hp/464tq.

03-04 SVT Cobras are one hell of a machine. I was looking into one with 38k miles for 24k. had just an intake and headers and exhaust, seen the dyno papers, 450 rwhp. simply amazing.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

eyes.gif

dynoed an 04 cobra today with like 8k miles on it.Bone stock with a short throw shifter it made 416hp/376tq ....then after a  2.93" upper pulley,cai and a tune it made 468hp/464tq.
There you go, car has so much potential. Simple bolt ons and a tune can do sick things to that car.

Has anyone seen the vids just released of the 2011 Mustang GT on a dyno. Made 395 at the wheels which turns out to be about 440 at the crank. Ford rated it at 414 at the crank but if you consider the 12-14% parasitic loss it should be making a lot less than 395 at the wheels. Once tuners get there hands on this thing it'll easily puch 600+ with a supercharger, other minor bolts ons, and a tune. 

Originally Posted by AJChick23

eek.gif
at this hitting 40 somethin pages..
laugh.gif
read through the pages

you'll learn a thing or 2, just avoid ninjahood's replies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im too off to read through them now, but I'll def do it later.
laugh.gif

I'm bored, decided to find a 600+whp AWD vehicle like Ninjahood did. Chris AMS Evo was taking down EVERYTHING. These videos NEVER get old...

http://www.youtube.com/v/os7eKSAq-Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/os7eKSAq-Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Son did these videos with 10k in the Evo. That Jeep SRT8 has over 15k in mods and only has 22whp more and is MRSP 12k more than the Evo too. Poor Ninjahood, you lose again.
Jeep doing 10's AWD >>> EVO doing 10's AWD

or did you forget that jeeps aren't supposed to do 10's?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
thats called freakish ability.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://www.youtube.com/v/os7eKSAq-Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/os7eKSAq-Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/os7eKSAq-Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/os7eKSAq-Y8&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Jeep doing 10's AWD >>> EVO doing 10's AWD

or did you forget that jeeps aren't supposed to do 10's?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
thats called freakish ability.
hey ninja just curious man have you ever owned,built or even driven a car with over 400hp or sub 12 second?Yes a 5000lb jeep running 10's is better then an evo as far as difficulty and expenses thats your point right? well thats pretty much everyone elses point to.Its more expensive and alot harder to get that jeep to run 10's then an evo or similar car.Also I would love to see you keep gas in that jeep as a DD
roll.gif
  That evo or even a built vette or cobra can atleast be drivin daily and get somewhat of a decent gas mileage that jeep gets like 10mpg stock right?So that means all that jeep is actually practical for is on the track or a weekend toy.So why wouldnt you take the 40K+ that u put into it and build a 8 second tubbed drag car?or a lifted off road jeep/truck or a fast street car? why dump all that money into something that cant really go off road,cant really be drag raced and cant really be driven on the street practically?Oh yeah cause its a V8 and thats all that matters right?

^why does that matter if he used the car as a daily driver or not. why are you telling others what should do with their money. the dude who built the jeep prolly had mad bread. he didnt care about gas thats why people build 600hp beasts. ive owned a 1996 camaro z28 383 stroker with long tubes, cai, magnaflow exhaust, 503 cam and mild ported heads. it was doing 11s at the track with street tires and used it as my daily driver. i was gettin 15mpg average, and my daily commute was 5 miles. so really it depends on the persons preferences and their situation

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

well, wheel horsepower is whats important

not crank horsepower...

actually horsepower is not important at all.Torque is what matters.

Not really. TQ is a big factor down low, but up high its all about HP.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

^why does that matter if he used the car as a daily driver or not. why are you telling others what should do with their money. the dude who built the jeep prolly had mad bread. he didnt care about gas thats why people build 600hp beasts. ive owned a 1996 camaro z28 383 stroker with long tubes, cai, magnaflow exhaust, 503 cam and mild ported heads. it was doing 11s at the track with street tires and used it as my daily driver. i was gettin 15mpg average, and my daily commute was 5 miles. so really it depends on the persons preferences and their situation

been there done that man im not arguing with the fact that the jeep is fast for a jeep im not telling anyone what to do with they're money either.U think ninja can afford one of those
roll.gif
as far as your fbody statement all your doing is backing up what i originally said that if your gonna build a car that only runs 10's or 11's it should be somewhat streetable like the fbody you mentioned.

Carol-Yeah im just saying, if people got it like that, then they should build whatever they please. MOST people who have 600hp beasts have another hoopty or if they ballin, then they got a lil side whip

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Carol-Yeah im just saying, if people got it like that, then they should build whatever they please. MOST people who have 600hp beasts have another hoopty or if they ballin, then they got a lil side whip

yeah i feel you man im not disagreeing with what you are saying at all im just saying that ninja is wrong by even comparing the jeep to an evo and even more wrong by saying jeep>evo in a performance,cost effective and practical way.

Back
Top Bottom