Squid Game - Season 2 confirmed

geniuses on twitter were saying alice in borderland was better than SG
so i decided to give borderland a shot

first three episodes were BANGERS, esp the third
i was like this might actually be better than SG

then they went to that dumbasss beach island
i never seen a show fall off that hard

no spoilers, but holy ****. straight cringe city/edgelord town from ep 4 onwards
horrible acting/writing/characters/sets/costumes

I felt like weeping like a little child after the episode I watched last night. Show is so flames

So Borderland is a no-go then?
it's not up to me

first three are on par with squid games

then it does the biggest 180 i've ever seen on a show
then heads straight to cringe city

way to describe it is that they try way too hard, in every way
hence the edgelord reference

only slow point that stands out in SG is when they take turns taking watch
then shows a flash back to the fire at the car factory or whatever

On ep8 and my main gripe is that the cop got too too too lucky.
He didn't know protocol too many times. Cats in there were getting offed for much less.
He just lucked up and found the right places to do everything
There just so happened to be no cameras in all the places he lurked

000000001479741401-2.gif

[/QUOTE]

I'm still laughing at the fact my man went full Kelly Rowland with the dye job

I mean get why....but :lol:

Why'd he get the red?

Just finished ep9
It was decent all around. I still don't get all the hype

I see it as a critique on capitalism and how animalistic people get when desperate.

They placement of the money was to symbolize how people view it as Godly.

The way they painted the elite was very fascinating. It was like a world that we couldn't even fathom. Humans were literal furniture. They were so out of touch with reality. The masks made a very nice mystical touch.

Lol at the fact that he was calling for medical assistance after the girl was bleeding to death. And while he was mourning her, there's no way dude wouldn't have offed him at that moment. Same with them walking to the squid game.

I kinda don't get how the cops brother was the front man. Didn't he see him in the book? Or maybe it was another brother.

Few continuity errors. He put the steak knife in his pocket blade-side-up but as he was about to off dude, it was switched.

At the end, he had his same s9 but at the airport he had a much older phone. Could've been someone else's.

When the glass panels exploded after the players crossed, they were shattering on both sides which wouldn't happen bc one side was already broken.

Last edited:
Bro I’m watching episode two in Korean and it’s the ****ing same ****

people are ****ing weird 😆

Why'd he get the red?

Just finished ep9
It was decent all around. I still don't get all the hype

I see it as a critique on capitalism and how animalistic people get when desperate.

They placement of the money was to symbolize how people view it as Godly.

The way they painted the elite was very fascinating. It was like a world that we couldn't even fathom. Humans were literal furniture. They were so out of touch with reality. The masks made a very nice mystical touch.

Lol at the fact that he was calling for medical assistance after the girl was bleeding to death. And while he was mourning her, there's no way dude wouldn't have offed him at that moment. Same with them walking to the squid game.

I kinda don't get how the cops brother was the front man. Didn't he see him in the book? Or maybe it was another brother.

Few continuity errors. He put the steak knife in his pocket blade-side-up but as he was about to off dude, it was switched.

At the end, he had his same s9 but at the airport he had a much older phone. Could've been someone else's.

When the glass panels exploded after the players crossed, they were shattering on both sides which wouldn't happen bc one side was already broken.
Well a quote earlier in the thread stated it was a representation of his inner rage.

My personal thoughts were he’s just so effed up after going through something traumatic he’s just going straight off the wall and it’s just another manifestation of PTSD or something.

Back
Top Bottom