Squid Game - Season 2 confirmed

2D6B416C-181B-4EB9-A1CA-F7C3CC844784.gif
09BC5393-5EC7-4B3C-8F15-CC2159BCE1CE.png
08B41D6F-58EB-47FF-8B7A-2C8A65E591B4.png
FEAE34A3-5884-4A38-8529-9060A54F7CF9.gif
EA838328-2771-4F53-9AA0-21B817EC3416.gif
C8E0ED0C-953A-4210-AF7C-B15CE40E06C9.png
92263CED-50D9-451E-AEF6-9F298E2E9527.gif

Finished it last night. It reminded me of a modern day, more streamlined, bigger budget Battle Royal. That was another time. :lol: The old man wasn’t a reveal at all. It was plain as day, first game. It should’ve ended with the old man im the window. That last 10 minutes or so ruined it, imo. Why does the main character insist on being a crappy father? Even in the game, he talked about his mom like she was his whole family, brought up the kid after the fact. “I spent your whole life flaking on you and breaking promises. Now I have the money to no longer do that to you…..OR….” :smh:

7/10 Im not going to watch again.

By the end of the series, I can kinda see the hype on ol girl. She looks like a model.

She's aiighhhtttt

She favors my ex so me personally I was rooting against her....all jokes aside it was a good show.

I do have a few questions about the plot twist about the old man at the end, especially considering what would've happened if he lost at a point of the game where they couldn't not kill him without everyone seeing.

I.e Tug of war, red light green light etc.

I saw a video that said at the end of the tug of war, his shackles around his wrists weren't locked like the others.
In red light green light, the doll thing didn't really scan him like the others.

I saw a video that said at the end of the tug of war, his shackles around his wrists weren't locked like the others.
In red light green light, the doll thing didn't really scan him like the others.

I saw a video showing the shackles on his wrists being locked in, but the scan on him in the first game was lighter than everyone else.

Just went thru the whole series in less than 24h. Duke had a chance to make that entire nightmare worthwhile with a chance at a new life but he thinks he's the Punisher now. I hope in s2 it starts with him trying to be a tough guy and getting offed super early.
Is dying your hair a crazy color a sign you've suffered trauma?
I wondered if Storm Shadow would have spared his bro fr if he surrendered.

Does the numbers 456 have any significance in Korean culture, or was the fact that the prize money ended up being 45,600,000(iirc) just a nod to the fact it was all really about the old man and 456?

Looks even better outside of the character. Felt like she had model vibes, come to find out she is/was one.

S2 surely will dive more into the police-bro plot?

Speaking of, I have my suspicions he might still be alive. Unless I missed something, did they show any evidence that he is or isn't alive? I felt shooting him in the shoulder was his way of not killing him. The bro could've easily shot him in the head and sealed his fate.

Maybe I need to rewatch, but did they explain how his brother went from winning the game in 2015 to being an active part of the craziness? Was he so traumatized that he couldn't do anything else? I would also like to know what shape the other winners are in.

If they do make a S2, which they shouldn’t, I hope 456 dies IMMEDIATELY and give his money to his daughter.

This guy is the worst, lol. Horrible son, and father :smh:

Speaking of, I have my suspicions he might still be alive. Unless I missed something, did they show any evidence that he is or isn't alive? I felt shooting him in the shoulder was his way of not killing him. The bro could've easily shot him in the head and sealed his fate.

Oh, I def think he's still alive... exactly for the reasons you mentioned. Shoulder wound and that we never see him actually die. Left way too open-ended.

Oh, I def think he's still alive... exactly for the reasons you mentioned. Shoulder wound and that we never see him actually die. Left way too open-ended.
He's still alive. No body = no death.

My theory for the front man is that he won the games he was in, but made a deal to spare the life of whoever finished 2nd. Pay for the person's life, and agree to work in the games full time as repayment, essentially sacrificing his life to the games. We know he didnt have the money since he was living in the little group mini-studio apartments.

Probably way off base, but this show gives just enough info to run wild with theories.

Back
Top Bottom