Stacked teams forgotten in history --- vol. couldnt get it done

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

Jermaine O'Neal, Ron Artest, Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Tinsley, etc.

I still maintain till this day if it wasn't for the fight, they would have won the championship that year.

People keep telling me this but I don't think they would have gotten past the PISTONS that year.

did you not watch the malice in the palace game?

they were blowing the pistons out by 20

thats why the whole fight started,the pistons were frustrated.

indiana had just as good a defense as detroit,but they had a better offense

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
JapanAir21 wrote:

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

oldkings3.jpg
Few years before that..

Bobby Jackson and Mike Bibby was F.I.L.T.H.L.Y
Doug Christie
Peja and Hedo
Webber
Divac.

Jeeeeesus.
too bad my Lakers took a championship that didnt belong to them with the help of Tim Donaghy

fixed

clown
eyes.gif

3368430170_4f4f556516_o.jpg

+

wilt6.jpg

"three of the top scorers in NBA history -- and they never won a championship together the four years they were together," - Phil Jackson

3368430170_4f4f556516_o.jpg

+

wilt6.jpg

"three of the top scorers in NBA history -- and they never won a championship together the four years they were together," - Phil Jackson

04 Yanks

and the 07 Pats, could of been any team from the NFC and they would of beaten, but they got the best D in the year.
Still Mad about that Catch, hold on the Dline on that play and am boggled to know how Eli got out of that Sack.

2006 Pats, Were killing the Colts in INdy in the AFC Champ Game, straight choked.

04 Yanks

and the 07 Pats, could of been any team from the NFC and they would of beaten, but they got the best D in the year.
Still Mad about that Catch, hold on the Dline on that play and am boggled to know how Eli got out of that Sack.

2006 Pats, Were killing the Colts in INdy in the AFC Champ Game, straight choked.

the 2001-2002 clippers, if only they were kept together

elton
lamar
corey
darius
q
jeff mccinis
pike

=(

elton
lamar
corey
darius
q
jeff mccinis
pike

=(

elton
lamar
corey
darius
q
jeff mccinis
pike

=(

elton
lamar
corey
darius
q
jeff mccinis
pike

=(

1119_large.jpg
williams.jpg

(Jay Williams)
+ Boozer
+ Dunleavy
+ Duhon
+ Dahntay Jones
+ Daniel Ewing

('02)
tired.gif

EDIT: And the '98 team was even better...
sick.gif

0222_large.jpg
si990315.jpg

(Elton Brand)
(William Avery)
+ Trajon Langdon
+ Shane Battier
+ Corey Maggette
+ Chris Carrawell
+ Nate James

(You know when you were on the Pre-Season cover AND Pre-Tourney cover you FAILED.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1119_large.jpg
williams.jpg

(Jay Williams)
+ Boozer
+ Dunleavy
+ Duhon
+ Dahntay Jones
+ Daniel Ewing

('02)
tired.gif

EDIT: And the '98 team was even better...
sick.gif

0222_large.jpg
si990315.jpg

(Elton Brand)
(William Avery)
+ Trajon Langdon
+ Shane Battier
+ Corey Maggette
+ Chris Carrawell
+ Nate James

(You know when you were on the Pre-Season cover AND Pre-Tourney cover you FAILED.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

01-03' Sacramento Kings squads may not have been stacked on paper but got damn they were good. Best team in the L in 2002
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
gotta love how these dudes still have their panties in a bunch 8 years later.

best teams in the L don't become the first team in 20 years to lose a game 7 of the conference finals on their home floor.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

01-03' Sacramento Kings squads may not have been stacked on paper but got damn they were good. Best team in the L in 2002
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
gotta love how these dudes still have their panties in a bunch 8 years later.

best teams in the L don't become the first team in 20 years to lose a game 7 of the conference finals on their home floor.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

Jermaine O'Neal, Ron Artest, Reggie Miller, Stephen Jackson, Jamaal Tinsley, etc.

I still maintain till this day if it wasn't for the fight, they would have won the championship that year.

People keep telling me this but I don't think they would have gotten past the PISTONS that year.  
I think so. You remember Ron Ron????? He was going nuts before he actually went nuts
laugh.gif
JO was a beast that year too

Indeed he was...during that fight he must've put everything into that punch, including his talent, b/c he hast been the same since.

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

I think so. You remember Ron Ron????? He was going nuts before he actually went nuts
laugh.gif

Indeed he was...during that fight he must've put everything into that punch, including his talent, b/c he hast been the same since.

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

laugh.gif

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

laugh.gif
His knees are jacked up cuz of that sliding punch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

PMatic wrote:
2004-2005 Indiana Pacers

laugh.gif
His knees are jacked up cuz of that sliding punch
laugh.gif

2001 Oakland A's
30t6p3b.gif

102-60

Jason Giambi
Miguel Tejada
Johnny Damon
Jermaine Dye
Eric Chavez

Tim Hudson
Barry Zito