Standing in lines

Do you think the resale value is gonna be high for the 11/12 package because i dont really won't to stand in line. where im from there lots of robberiesand i know people are gonna get robbed for those and i dont want to be one of them. if so do you know how much the resale value would be so i can start savingnow. plz help insight would be great.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if your worried about being robbed i would not buy the shoes in the first place gizmo

LMAO
roll.gif

its the last pack and people have been looking forward to it since the 10/13 so of course its going to be high. dont go through life worried about somethinglike that because anything could happen at any given time.

who i dont resale i want one pack dats it. i was just saying that cause i know dats the only way ima cop them.

you call yourself bigboy and your scared you might get jumped?

just buy em online then "bigboy"

it will be ONE MILLION Dollars!! (cant believe noone said this yet ^^).

j/k.

I think the price will stay quite higher right before and after the release and then should come down to a stable price (like most hyped-up releases).

B-grades will hit the outlets and lower the value of the A-grades... and we are in a recession... (although I don't think the value of 11s are affectedmuch by the economy
wink.gif
)

given all these.... maybe 400? 450? after a few months

if your aloud to stay up past 10 then get them at 12 online

or get a group of people with some protection and go get them in stores

Ya i know how you feel. Where I used to live a kid got shot to death over a playstation when they released. I dont know if Ill just go the next day, I meanthey will probly still have them in stock somewhere, right?

Back
Top Bottom