Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what a great finale to the series.from the moment Vader is born, is he on a mission to look for Ahsoka or is he still battling between dark side? I know the see each other once again Rebels, but that’s years from now, right?is there a storyline that fills in the gap between the two?

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
FAM The Last 5 Mins Is Cinematography Gold
Great Ending To This Chapter
6B8B3556-3C1F-4911-A485-7F1F4A167906.jpeg
B07B4B1F-643E-4426-AD04-0C74BA68ED1B.jpeg

Last edited:
what a great finale to the series.from the moment Vader is born, is he on a mission to look for Ahsoka or is he still battling between dark side? I know the see each other once again Rebels, but that’s years from now, right?is there a storyline that fills in the gap between the two?

Makes you wonder..
Did Vader go to crash site looking for Ashoka or was he sent there to look for Maul.

🤔

I've never seen Rise of Skywalker. Read the spoilers and had zero desire to pay to watch it. Now that it's up on Disney+ I'll check it out tonight. This is the only movie that's part of a franchise I love that I didn't see in theaters.

I agree, you can't just say you did it different and that automatically makes it right. You ignore all the history and nuance. There's a right way to inject life in a franchise or go left, Rian's way wasn't it.

Back
Top Bottom