Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
22801232476_bb169cd75e_o.gif

View media item 1777371

Loved the trailer.

Is there a reason why movie studios release different versions of movie trailers overseas? I mean, all the additional footage in this intl. trailer is great. But why not add these scenes and have one epic trailer?

Loved the trailer.

Is there a reason why movie studios release different versions of movie trailers overseas? I mean, all the additional footage in this intl. trailer is great. But why not add these scenes and have one epic trailer?

They're probably just catering to different audiences. The US version tries to tug the nostalgia string while the JDM version looks more action orientated.

Last edited:
Man im kylo ren isnt killed in the first movies

The empire looks like they are clapping galatic shoulders

I know absolutely nothing about the films, but I wouldn't be surprised if Finn is one and done. After seeing that scared ****-less look on his face in the trailer, only an act of the gawd Luke, can save him and I don't think he he'll be making it in time.

I can hear the tie fighters just looking at that gif :lol:

GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH pew-pew-pew-pew AAHHHHHHHHH

R5bWIpV.jpg

Last edited:
A Terminally Ill 'Star Wars' Fan Has Been Granted His Dying Wish of Seeing 'The Force Awakens' Early

J.J. Abrams just made a Star Wars fan’s final wish come true.

Daniel Fleetwood, 32, was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and, in July, given two months to live. Fleetwood has been a huge Star Wars fan since he was 8 or 9 years old and, now that he is on hospice, said he was worried he wouldn’t “make it” until the official release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Now, his wish has been granted. “Today the wonderful Disney and Lucasfilms made his final dream come true,” his wife, Ashley, posted on Facebook. “In the amazing typical Disney way, they really do make dreams come true!”

“Daniel just finished watching an unedited version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens!!!” she said. “We would like to thank the awesomely talented JJ Abrams for calling us yesterday to tell us Daniel was getting his wish granted!”

The screening of the film, which won’t be released until Dec. 18, took place at Fleetwood’s home. “I want to thank ALL the amazing people who helped make this happen, thank you beyond words!!! May the force be with you all,” Ashley said.

As for whether Fleetwood liked what he saw? Naturally, he has to keep that a secret for now. “He can't talk about the movie at all!" Ashley told ET. "But it was an amazing experience!”

This isn’t the first time that Abrams has let a terminally ill fan see one of his highly-anticipated projects before the official release date. Back in 2013, the director facilitated a months-in-advance preview of Star Trek Into Darkness for film buff Daniel Craft, who was also fighting with cancer.

Source:

http://www.etonline.com/news/175463_star_wars_fan_has_dying_wish_granted/

View media item 1777601

Trailer is flames. Battlefront gameplay is flames. Hot Toys Captain Phasma is flames. Star Wars is flames. Thread is flames.

Star Wars about to take over the globe :smokin

Back
Top Bottom