Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can hear the tie fighters just looking at that gif
laugh.gif

GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH pew-pew-pew-pew AAHHHHHHHHH

R5bWIpV.jpg
apocalypsenow.jpg

this might have been discussed, so i could be late here, but is mr j 858 and big j 33 the same cat? i can take my answer in pm.

I know absolutely nothing about the films, but I wouldn't be surprised if Finn is one and done. After seeing that scared ****-less look on his face in the trailer, only an act of the gawd Luke, can save him and I don't think he he'll be making it in time.
Man ya'll really haven't noticed all the trailers and the poster pointing to him being a Jedi? he's obviously going to be a Jedi in training. 1st movie realizing it, 2nd will be training and 3rd he'll be beast

I honestly think that a lot of ppl subconsciously don't think or want Finn to be a Jedi because he's black.

All the "evidence" points to Finn being a Jedi. He's holding a light saber in pretty much all the trailers, the posters, the trailer even pans on him when the word Jedi is said, boyega says "damn right" as he's watching that part on his ig...

There is less "evidence" the rei being a Jedi. Just feelings that she will be. Why is that? The only thing we have to go off of is that (we think based off of a trailer that) she's being handed a light saber. None of the posters or anything point to her using one or being force sensitive.

We heard the argument, "well Finn looks scared"

But then we see rei look scared in a similar scene with her and kylo ren.

But we aren't going to say rei isn't a Jedi. Why?

Fwiw I think both of them will be Jedi. I think Luke will train both.

From what I remember, I remember ppl not liking the character or the fact that he had a purple lightsaber at that time. I don't remember if ppl openly went in on him being black. I remember it being a big deal though as far as there being a black Jedi and a big deal that Samuel L Jackson was mace windu.

Typing on my phone so to be clear I felt like ppl cared more about his lightsaber at that time than his race.

Last edited:
I'm late. Apparently Space Mountain in Disneyland is getting a limited time Star Wars makeover. Might have to make it down to socal to get my first small taste of Star Wars land.

The Season of the Force event will include a "Hyperspace Mountain" special-effects overlay for the Space Mountain roller coaster, as well as the opening of a new "Star Wars Launch Bay" exhibit and meet and greet area in the old Innoventions building. Disneyland will be adding a new scene to its Star Tours: The Adventures Continue ride, too. The event starts November 16, though Disney has not yet revealed a closing date for what it calls a "limited time" event.

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201509/4754/

View media item 1778489

Last edited:
Going back to what I said earlier...

"He looks scared"

Yeah. He does. He should. Luke is the last Jedi left. He probably trains Finn and rei at some point but they are beginners. Luke was not confident and was scared going up against Vader for the first time was he not? He got his hand chopped off did he not?

Finn will probably take an L. Rei too. But they will bounce back. Neither of them gets killed off in the first movie. Luke will restart the Jedi and they will eventually flourish. Kylo ren is being manipulated, probably by supreme leader snoke or probably because he doesn't know the full story of anakin or maybe both and they are working to restart the Sith.

Just my theory. Lupita's character is handing the light saber over in the Japanese trailer I think...her character is significant. Poe is either a Han Solo type or something else significant will happen there.

Oh yeah. Luke is not kylo ren. First off, the light saber would be perfect if her were, secondly, there would be nobody to train any potential future Jedi, third, he's the most powerful person in the universe, it wouldn't be a match or a movie, lastly we have a trailer and a pic of him without the helmet. He's not Luke.

I hope we get to see leia fight. If Han or chewy dies...it'll be a hard watch but this movie >>>>>>>>

If they do it right. I have full confidence that this movie will be on par with 4, 5 and 6. I am hoping but I feel it off the strength of the interviews and the trailers lol. Cannot wait.

I see him sticking around, especially if Finn is a Jedi and Rey is too.. you need a non-Jedi among the group.

Going back to what I said earlier...

"He looks scared"

Yeah. He does. He should. Luke is the last Jedi left. He probably trains Finn and rei at some point but they are beginners. Luke was not confident and was scared going up against Vader for the first time was he not? He got his hand chopped off did he not?

Finn will probably take an L. Rei too. But they will bounce back. Neither of them gets killed off in the first movie. Luke will restart the Jedi and they will eventually flourish. Kylo ren is being manipulated, probably by supreme leader snoke or probably because he doesn't know the full story of anakin or maybe both and they are working to restart the Sith.

Just my theory. Lupita's character is handing the light saber over in the Japanese trailer I think...her character is significant. Poe is either a Han Solo type or something else significant will happen there.
exactly, him being scared helps towards the argument of him staying. they arent gonna show that in trailers and he just gets offed

I like how the Japanese trailer focused on BB-8 a lot :lol:

and probably hired howie mandle to dub its voice lol bb 8 sounds different than the life size display one at target. in the japanese trailer it sounds more gizmoish

I honestly think that a lot of ppl subconsciously don't think or want Finn to be a Jedi because he's black.

All the "evidence" points to Finn being a Jedi. He's holding a light saber in pretty much all the trailers, the posters, the trailer even pans on him when the word Jedi is said, boyega says "damn right" as he's watching that part on his ig...

There is less "evidence" the rei being a Jedi. Just feelings that she will be. Why is that? The only thing we have to go off of is that (we think based off of a trailer that) she's being handed a light saber. None of the posters or anything point to her using one or being force sensitive.

We heard the argument, "well Finn looks scared"

But then we see rei look scared in a similar scene with her and kylo ren.

But we aren't going to say rei isn't a Jedi. Why?

Fwiw I think both of them will be Jedi. I think Luke will train both.

if you read the spoilers your argument falls in a sarlac pit:

with finn there are no signs of finn being a jedi but rey is in fact force sensitive and does do a jedi mind trick on kylo ren. maybe finn gets trained in the next movie but for this one based on spoilers there is no sign of him being force sensitive. this is why people automatically think hes gonna get wrecked by kylo ren in the trailer and why he looks like he knows hes in over his head while holding the lightsaber

Last edited:
I read most of the comic Shattered Empire which leads up to the movie and it points out a few things. I'm on mobile so can't use spoilers but I can get into it if you'd guys like.

Back
Top Bottom