Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chech out your local Targets for that big *** special forces tie fighter. Stores only have two, four at max. Retail is $169.99 but it looks like they are doing toy deals everyday until December 23(?). Today only, that big *** Chewbacca that is 100 is now 50 off of cartwheel, but today (11/7) only.

Any deals on a force fx lightsaber? Trying not to spend like 150 if I don't have to...

Also is the general consensus that lukes is brighter than vaders by a lot?

Oh yeah. Luke is not kylo ren. First off, the light saber would be perfect if her were, secondly, there would be nobody to train any potential future Jedi, third, he's the most powerful person in the universe, it wouldn't be a match or a movie, lastly we have a trailer and a pic of him without the helmet. He's not Luke.

I hope we get to see leia fight. If Han or chewy dies...it'll be a hard watch but this movie >>>>>>>>

If they do it right. I have full confidence that this movie will be on par with 4, 5 and 6. I am hoping but I feel it off the strength of the interviews and the trailers lol. Cannot wait.
how are you going to forget episode 3 that competes with ep.3 and 4 to me

Whats up with this race card thing going on with Finn ? Is it just being stirred up because out here in California no one seems to care and everyone cant wait to see this film. I have friends who have not even seen the other sagas and is in awe by the hype and effects..

Whats up with this race card thing going on with Finn ? Is it just being stirred up because out here in California no one seems to care and everyone cant wait to see this film. I have friends who have not even seen the other sagas and is in awe by the hype and effects..

There was a movement on Twitter about it and thats what made its relevant.

In a movie that has already had black Jedis (not to mention aliens) i don't see why its an issue. You would think human race would be the last thing on people mind for this movie.

Saw Spectre this afternoon, and I'll admit I got some goosebumps when I heard that cue to Han and Leia's love theme when the trailer popped up. Hadn't been to the movies in a minute so I'm not sure if this was even showing on the big screens yet. Next month just seems so far away.

There was a movement on Twitter about it and thats what made its relevant.

In a movie that has already had black Jedis (not to mention aliens) i don't see why its an issue. You would think human race would be the last thing on people mind for this movie.
exactly i mean come on theres no asians in star wars or even indians and middle easterns theres no fuss there lol

Just let finn be finn jedi or not

Last edited:
I also think Poe will turn on the Jedis he has a HEEL look to him

If you've been reading the Journey to Star Wars The Force Awakens build up books/comics
the Poe family is tied in somehow to the Jedi, Luke makes a point of saving a trees imbued with the Force from one of the Emporer's secret bases, when he discovers that there's 2 seedlings he gives one to Poe's mother

Sorry if posted and I am not sure if real but apparently Amazon spoiled who Finn is...

Amazon product ASIN B0153YLTIY
jrrlG0S.jpg

Last edited:
And thats it for me. I'm staying out this thread. I didnt read it but it's getting too dangerous. See you guys next month!

Hope this lasts until the end of January since I'll be at Disneyland for Star Wars Half Marathon during MLK Weekend.

I'll be there also running the Rebel Challenge (10K & Half Marathon).

I'll also be going to Disney World for the first time to run the inaugural Star Wars race out there in April doing the Dark Side challenge out there next April.

Like walking on landmines in this thread. 40days left just have to be careful or avoid this thread

You know someone will post a spoiler bomb without hiding it. It is suicide skimming this thread at this point. Tread wisely.

Thats nothing. Spoilers are in a sense just really good rumors. I bet they switch things up at the last minute just to put a shock on these spoilers.

Try not being able to watch the movie until the following monday. Gonna need to live in a cave for 4 days [emoji]128553[/emoji]

^ Well in that vein, I'll drop something you definitely don't want to hear between now and December 18. Ya'll in for a treat. I won't say when.

Back
Top Bottom