• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should have copped two opening night tickets and sold the extra 
mean.gif

Told myself not to purchase any blu rays until the original versions release. However, I saw the steelbooks in person yesterday and all I heard in my head was..."The Force it's calling to you. Just let it in."

So I ended up buy all six steelbooks at BB yesterday. If Disney ever gets the rights to Ep IV, I will not hesitate to buy an unaltered original trilogy. But for now the steelbooks will do.

Bought all the old DVDs off eBay for a steal, just to catch my girlfriend up since she's not the biggest Star Wars fan. Also copped the THX mastered VHS boxed set from the same seller for $7 cause the artwork is dope :smokin

Oh snap...

Could this be.... (potentially major spoiler)

Snoke?

View media item 1784011
This was the rumored concept art, and that picture is not too far from it...

snoke1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I decided to get Vol. 1 of Darth Vader,Star Wars and Shattered Empire. I started to read the Darth Vader series the other day and its pretty good.

So I decided to get Vol. 1 of Darth Vader,Star Wars and Shattered Empire. I started to read the Darth Vader series the other day and its pretty good.
Yea Vader is on point. Lando miniseries was on point too. Star wars is decent. Looking forward to Vader Down.

I still need to check these out. Heard nothing but good reviews on them.

Went to a K Mart (looking for Black Series Kylo Ren Starkiller Base) and a couple Targets yesterday. Found another Black Series Captain Phasma :pimp: Considering doing a raffle for her in this thread if there's enough interest. Otherwise I'm going to try to trade for the Kylo Ren Starkiller Base or something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom