Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That rumor has been floating around for a minute. It's back around because of a Reddit post from someone who alleged saw the film.

I don't see

Hux making it out alive.

And plus, Disney/Abrams are really trying to avoid the mistakes George typically makes in these movies, including overhyped, one and done villains. I think Kylo Ren has all the potential to be the face of the new trilogy, so why would they squander it?

I don't see

Hux making it out alive.

And plus, Disney/Abrams are really trying to avoid the mistakes George typically makes in these movies, including overhyped, one and done villains. I think Kylo Ren has all the potential to be the face of the new trilogy, so why would they squander it?

me thinks you read the full movie spoilers :lol:

anyways star wars battle front SUCKS god how can the previous battlefront be so awesome and this oneso bad?

why lukes head and shirt all shiny like he a lego character? :lol:

somebody posted this on an amazon review comparing battlefront 2 and battlefront for next gen and man.... its really telling especially since battlefront 2 came out 10 years ago. ea conttinues to rip people off

B2 being the 2005 star wars battlefront 2 and SWB being this gen 2015 star wars battlefront

B2 has 33 total maps spanning 16 planets; SWB has 12 maps.
B2 has space battles; SWB does not.
B2 supports modding; SWB does not.
B2 has a campaign mode; SWB does not.
B2 has 52 playable classes, including 19 heroes; SWB has one, with six heroes.
B2 had 37 controllable vehicles and 15 controllable turrets; SWB effectively has 5 controllable vehicles.
B2 allows you to play as prequel or classic era characters; SWB limits you to classic era characters.

oh and the biggest thing. YOU CANT KILL EWOKS NO MORE!!! :frown:

ea you bastards :x :smh:

Last edited:
Meh I still like it. But yes that comparison is sad. heheh.

Im sure they will unlock more through DLCs. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Meh. If it was on the shelf at $110 with everything the first time I still would've bought it. lol

Meh. If it was on the shelf at $110 with everything the first time I still would've bought it. lol

I can't lie, I an ever really played BF1 & 2 back in the day, but I've been having so much fun playing BF3 this past week :lol:

I was about to purchase Battlefront until I saw that Jeremy Jahns' video the day he posted it. I LOVED the first Battlefront but I cannot justify myself paying $110 for any game. That is not to disparage those who bought the game and are enjoying it.

i was in trapped in the TV section of Best Buy on Black Friday's eve and every TV display had the latest trailer up :smh:

Accidentally saw like 2 sec of footage. Had to walk through the aisles with my head down the whole time :lol:

Last edited:
Getting hard to avoid TV spots/latest trailers. I've only watched the two teasers, the official trailer, and the Japanese trailer. Every time I hear anything SW related pop up on TV I close my eyes and ears :lol:

Getting hard to avoid TV spots/latest trailers. I've only watched the two teasers, the official trailer, and the Japanese trailer. Every time I hear anything SW related pop up on TV I close my eyes and ears :lol:

Not me. I want to soak up every piece of info and every second of footage. Cannot wait till the 18th.

The Lucas thing has always been kind of fascinating to me.

Does art belong to the audience or to the creator?

Star Wars is a very personal story to him and he apparently intended on it being told one, specific way. But once it was released the audiences interpreted things in ways he obviously didn't see coming

It feels like he used the prequels and re-releases to kind of take back Star Wars and make it his own again after it spent so much time sitting out in Pop Culture.
To me it's always the creator, audience be damned.

If we getting to the point ppl want to tell the creators how and what they should do with their creations in the most entitled way they don't deserve it. If they don't like something, they'll have to get over it. It's like these ppl don't know what it feels like to make something of their own.

If you want to circle jerk with my art do it after I'm long dead and hope it's in the public domain so you won't get sued by the estate/family.

Last edited:
And the entire time you were like, "Nope, nope, not going to look."  :lol:  

one moment they're rolling the generic HD nature scenes, and the next thing i know, every goddamn 50inch TV is showing that slow "Lucasfilm" fade-in. Bruh

had me like

View media item 1805863

i snuck a peek and saw a slow motion Captain Phasma shot. From those 2 sec, i have deduced the cinematography will be A1 :lol:. Love JJ's aesthetic, lens flares included.

And the entire time you were like, "Nope, nope, not going to look."  :lol:  

one moment they're rolling the generic HD nature scenes, and the next thing i know, every goddamn 50inch TV is showing that slow "Lucasfilm" fade-in. Bruh

had me like

View media item 1805863

i snuck a peek and saw a slow motion Captain Phasma shot. From those 2 sec, i have deduced the cinematography will be A1 :lol:. Love JJ's aesthetic, lens flares included.

This would be GOLD on a nerdy sitcom :rofl:... Just running through not looking at anything... Just walls of TV's forming a maze you're lost in... All playing different trailers in a loop... While I you into something, get knocked out, wake up to see Hayden as ghost Anikan in a new trailer debuting :lol:...

I smoke entirely too much :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom