Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

It's not like she had no experience, she fought off those thugs trying to steal.

From what we saw in the movie kylo has been fighting computer screens and unarmed dudes. He's the one who hasn't been in real combat for a while

It actually sets up a pretty interesting scenario....we have the opportunity to see two force users, one light and one dark, grow into their potential. The norm is the villain is already at his/her full power and the hero must find his/her power. It will be cool if we get to watch the dark and light side of the force mature and peak. If that is indeed the direction they are headed.

How would it make sense that it was a middle finger if he had just helped Finn lie? 
laugh.gif
 Def think that's a bit of a stretch. I would think that the crowd laughed because no one expected a droid to be able to give a thumbs up, not necessarily because they thought it was the bird. That didn't even cross my mind and I still laughed because the  imagery was just unexpected 

I took it more as BB-8 threatening Finn like "alright ill go along with your plan for now, but if you screw me...imma **** you up" :lol:

I think it would be funny in general to see a droid like BB8 or R2 give "any finger salute" of any fashion, whether you interpreted that as the bird or a thumbs up..........****, I'd still laugh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 interesting theories. Def gunna pay extra attention to that scene when I rewatch on Sunday.

Want to give it a few days to digest before asking this thread, but I'm really curious where this ranks out of the 7 films for everyone else. Def think the consensus is top 3 or 4 but we'll see.

BB8 didnt want to get caught. They thumbs-up'd each other cause they got away with the lie.

The middle finger idea is funny tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 interesting theories. Def gunna pay extra attention to that scene when I rewatch on Sunday.

Want to give it a few days to digest before asking this thread, but I'm really curious where this ranks out of the 7 films for everyone else. Def think the consensus is top 3 or 4 but we'll see.
It is definitely better than the prequel trilogies, that's for sure 
laugh.gif

Well maybe if Fin was being a jerk to BB8 then yea the middle finger would make sense but no...it was a thumbs up lmao

Man let me spell it out for yall :lol:

Finn is lying for da yambs about being a resistance fighter

Rey thinks he has the location of the rebel base and asks him

Finn tells BB8 to tell Rey because clearly he doesn't know

Clearly BB8 does not want to tell Rey, as he had been going on about his Resistance info being "classified" for the whole movie up until this point.

Finn looks at BB8 with this pressuring "cmon dude tell her! I'm tryna smash!" type look

BB8 looks visibly reluctant and unwilling to tell Rey.

Finn stares BB8 down until BB8 RELUCTANTLY tells Rey where the base is. BB8 visibly felt some type of way during this whole exchange.

Finn goes "Yeah, BB8!" with a fake *** smile and gives him a fake *** "we're buddies in the Resistance!" thumbs up.

BB8 flips him off in return for pressuring him into a lie.

Get it now? I just gave yall a play by play of that whole scene. :lol:

Last edited:
Man let me spell it out for yall :lol:

Finn is lying for da yambs about being a resistance fighter

Rey thinks he has the location of the rebel base and asks him

Finn tells BB8 to tell Rey because clearly he doesn't know

Clearly BB8 does not want to tell Rey, as he had been going on about his Resistance info being "classified" for the whole movie up until this point.

Finn looks at BB8 with this pressuring "cmon dude tell her! I'm tryna smash!" type look

BB8 looks visibly reluctant and unwilling to tell Rey.

Finn stares BB8 down until BB8 RELUCTANTLY tells Rey where the base is. BB8 visibly felt some type of way during this whole exchange.

Finn goes "Yeah, BB8!" with a fake *** smile and gives him a fake *** "we're buddies in the Resistance!" thumbs up.

BB8 flips him off in return for pressuring him into a lie.

Get it now? I just gave yall a play by play of that whole scene. :lol:
smh spoiler alert for the people that have not seen.. this is getting out of hand.. my imax showing is sunday and i already know what basicslly happens due to reading on here

@B33R Money, just edit your post anyway so you don't damage anyway else with his spoilers.

He already did the damage, no need to add collateral damage on top of it, bruh

Last edited:
Yea that was probably my biggest issue too. Then Rey ends up serving him with ease while she wearing Yeezy gear in a blizzard :x . She tapped into her potential too quickly for me, but who knows she may end up being stronger than everybody

That annoyed the hell out of me. Like really? You're all of a sudden a lightsaber combat master who can just give errbody the work?

My guess? trained when younger, but mind was wiped to protect. The force unlocked the skills. Haven't even seen it yet but couldn't help myself, peace out.

Man I'm thinking about leaving work early to go catch a 4:40PM showing in IMAX at my local theater.

Watching it 2 days in a row might be overkill though :lol:

Last edited:
Some of my gripes:

Kylo Ren taking off his mask scene was sort of a let down.Adam Driver playing him didn't really seem like a scary or menacing character compared to Vader and Darth Maul.

Supreme leader Snook also felt like something out of the movie Promethrus
Agree with both of these. Kinda reminded me of something out of Guardians Of the Galaxy a tiny bit too.

Back
Top Bottom