Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw, gotta rep #TeamThumbsUp 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
BEYOND LIT... The wait was well worth it. I can't wait until VIII!

Kylo is going to be a savage, no doubt about it. Growing pains turn boys into men.

Something interesting about Kylo that's not stated in the film but they have it in other materials

"Snoke believing Kylo to be the ideal embodiment of the force due to his balance of dark and light."

MZ7y0jD.jpg

This is interesting because it puts a new spin on "the prophecy". Snoke has been on the outside watching how the Jedi and Sith both interpreted it as the doom to the opposing side. He's trying to harness the strength of both at the same time

Really good. Everything Luceno does is. Interesting the way Palpatine was developed, the patience, the manipulating. I wanted to see those assassins that attacked Plageius so bad.
Thanks for the input =) it's only going for 6 bucks on amazon rn

Something interesting about Kylo that's not stated in the film but they have it in other materials

"Snoke believing Kylo to be the ideal embodiment of the force due to his balance of dark and light."

MZ7y0jD.jpg

This is interesting because it puts a new spin on "the prophecy". Snoke has been on the outside watching how the Jedi and Sith both interpreted it as the doom to the opposing side. He's trying to harness the strength of both at the same time

I wonder if this was a concept from an early draft that wasn't fully realized. In the first trailer Snoke says, "...the dark side and the light." I don't remember that line in the film (correct me if I'm wrong). It seemed in the movie that Ben Ren was struggling with both sides but that Snoke wanted him to completely abandon the light and accept the dark

Last edited:
That's probably the best way to approach using the force if you want to be the best. A balance of the dark and the light

The gray middle :lol:

He's the storm trooper that Rey uses the force on to escape in the scene where Kylo has captured and is interrogating her.
No way! 
nerd.gif
  That'd be a cool cameo... weak-mind sets off chain-reaction... 
laugh.gif

i wanna say this is crazy but there is something interesting to take from the fight

Kylo was going for the kill when fighting Finn, every move was an attempted death blow. Against Rey he was a lot more defensive while towards the end it was her fighting to finish him. And if the ground doesn't split she probably does

MZ7y0jD.jpg

I wonder if this was a concept from an early draft that wasn't fully realized. In the first trailer Snoke says, "...the dark side and the light." I don't remember that line in the film (correct me if I'm wrong). It seemed in the movie that Ben Ren was struggling with both sides but that Snoke wanted him to completely abandon the light and accept the dark

I think Snoke wants him to attempt to balance both sides as a way of further confusing Kylo.

Unlike anyone else i've ever seen in the SW universe he seems to have to aggressively resist the light, when to my knowledge it's always been depicted the other way. I think Snoke wants him to be this balancing force that services his needs while Kylo wants to rule the galaxy because he feels entitled to it. He's conflicted no matter where he goes.

A lot of people read the dialogue in that Han scene as him just ******** to get Han to lower his guard but I take a different reading.

He goes and visits Vader's mask after he feels Han's presence again, I think that's something that directly hits the 'Light Side' of himself. I couldn't fully understand the audio from the Vader mask scene but he seems say "It happened again, i felt it" and based on the context of the rest of the conversation it's like he's apologizing.

His goal is to rid himself of the light completely so when he's talking to Han and says "I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I am strong enough." he's speaking directly on that balance and his insecurity with his grasp on the Dark Side

They set that scene up beautifully too btw. Poe is with the Tie Fighters and says "if there's still light, there's hope" then we switch to Han/Kylo and the lighting changes from blue to red :pimp:

it's gonna be something that gets better with each viewing

Last edited:
interesting theory on Rey/Kylo

it's certainly implied that he kills one of his own men who were about to strike her down but then again we don't know if this was a flashback or a vision of the future

Han Solo getting killed was obvious
Him over a bridge with his son/kylo
I mean come on I knew he was about to die
Kylo looked so emo and not as imposing as I thought he would be after he took off the mask
Luke not being shown till the end :rolleyes
All the unanswered but oblivious lingering questions :smh:
Movie was cool though
And I ain't even a Star Wars fan

What if Boba Fetty comes out that Sarlac pit... and the acids from the sarlac preserved his body so he looks young still

Han Solo getting killed was obvious
Him over a bridge with his son/kylo
I mean come on I knew he was about to die
Kylo looked so emo and not as imposing as I thought he would be after he took off the mask
Luke not being shown till the end :rolleyes
All the unanswered but oblivious lingering questions :smh:
Movie was cool though
And I ain't even a Star Wars fan
edit this and use spoilers man :smh: can you not see what everyone else is doing?

You gotta wonder about the architects in the SW universe, they stay with ships and buildings with rooms or floors with damn near bottomless falls in them with just a thin bridge or difficult area to pass through :lol: Barely making using of flying platforms to boot :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom