Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This trilogy will not go by without someone saying, "I am a Jedi, like my father before me"

Kylo's dad wasn't a Jedi, sooooooooo......
im with you on this one
after watching it a second time there is 0 chance rey is han and leia's child 

The recommended viewing is 2d Imax in the highest quality of theater u can watch it at (only a few real true imax screens around).

The recommended viewing is 2d Imax in the highest quality of theater u can watch it at (only a few real true imax screens around).
Thanks.

Luckily I have a true 2D IMAX theater near me.

As luck would have it, they're sold out.  Literally no dates showing for any screenings this month. 
laugh.gif

Guess I'll just go with a standard viewing b/c waiting that long ain't happening.  

What if Rey is…

Snoke's daughter? :wow:

:lol:

I'm trollin

Last edited:
Watched it again a second time this morning trying to pick up on hints for speculations that I have. I'll probably see it again while reading more theories online in between.

I liked it better the second time. I thought the scene with those squid creatures dragged longer the first time but after seeing it again it is not as long. That was one of parts I thought could have been edited out of the film but I can live with it now.

Also, I noticed it in the second viewing but when Han goes out on the platform to confront Ben, the remaining light from the sun is beamed down on the both of them from the entrance the Rey and Finn entered symbolizing that Ben is being tempted by the good side of the force, admitting that he is being torn apart from the inside and almost willingly hands over his light saber to Han. Once the light fades away and darkness fills Kylo is when he resists and kills his father. Love that JJ shot it that way.

Last edited:
Rey's vision for those who want to rewatch/reassess those theories:

That's certainly Obi-Wan saying "Rey". How they're going bring him back I have no clue because he doesn't sound at all like Ewan McGregor it sounds just like Alec Guinness.

EDIT: it was Obi-Wan and it was Ewan McGregor

Last edited:
I've avoided this thread for the last week so that I wouldn't catch any spoilers. Saw the movie last night and loved it. Some of you guys have already stated this, but the dog fights were awesome, and music was one point. Acting wise, there wasn't a weak link in the whole movie IMO. Although the movie was amazing, I have a feeling in the next month once people get out of their feels, people are going to use the minor plot holes to try and tear this movie a part. 

Yeah I loved the dogfights, especially the first one when Poe hit everything in the air and and on the ground while maneuvering like poetry. Way better than they ever showed Anakin.

Seriously if George Lucas was anyway involved or attached to Episode VII. The movie would be ripped apart and trashed in reviews and by literally everyone right now :lol:

Exactly

Lol

Its just a lazy story with a huge plot hole

Great direction. Bad story and continuation

Last edited:
Seriously if George Lucas was anyway involved or attached to Episode VII. The movie would be ripped apart and trashed in reviews and by literally everyone right now :lol:

Exactly

Lol

Its just a lazy story with a huge plot hole

Great direction. Bad story and continuation

For cats who think this way with the inability to suspend disbelief, why not check out decades ago? Yall know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom