Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that price is crazy. For that much you can hang with a Felicity look-a-like.

Last edited:
So much money, maybe, maybe I'd pay it if you got a picture and an autograph. Hopefully Celebration comes back to the West Coast next year. I didn't have the means to go make Orlando happen.

Clone Wars will be pulled from Netflix next month
frown.gif
Where's it going after that? Or will you have to buy seasons in boxed sets on Amazon, etc?

I watched a couple story arcs this past summer when I had Netflix to get me through the non-football/basketball months... it was okay. I was thinking I'd watch a few more this summer, but I guess not! Oh well.

Last edited:
I am going to my first Celebration and got hyped when it was announced she was going to be there.

Then I saw those prices...

Curious, what is the most you guys would pay for a photo and/or autograph from an actor/actress from Star Wars?

I'm not too comfortable with the idea of paying someone to take a photo with me, but I remember during Celebration 2012, I bought a Luke Skywalker 8"x10" and then I was going to have him sign it. I believe an auto/photo would've been ~$75/85 or something like that and when it came down to pay for it, I thought twice about spending that much and thought to myself, Mark Hamill should be no more than $50 and he'll probably get cheaper at the next one.

Then Disney bought SW and it was a wrap. My dumbass willingly paid the $175 a few months ago to get a photo with him :smh:

And as much as I love Felicity Jones, no way is she worth the $200 for a photo.

Forreal.

How much does it cost to even get into SW Celebration? Should be included :smh:
$150 for 4 days or between $65-$85 daily Thursday-Sunday
I was planning on doing all 4 days but most likely I'll only do Friday and Saturday the parking situation around occc is sketchballs too :x if I do end up paying for an autograph/meet n greet and that's a big if I'd try to get Mark Hamill and beg him to do the joker voice for my voice mail (fat chance I know )

I am going to my first Celebration and got hyped when it was announced she was going to be there.

Then I saw those prices...

Curious, what is the most you guys would pay for a photo and/or autograph from an actor/actress from Star Wars?

$200 tops for Harrison Ford, but he wouldn't be caught dead doing autograph signings. :lol:

I was able to get a media pass for Celebration so now, I have an extra Thurs & Fri pass if anyone's interested :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom