Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does that shield come down?

Then again, if it did, I wouldn't see the point in it... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Direct me to the CP post where he's happy as **** that Jar Jar Binks is returning :nerd:

New Star Wars Novel Reveals What Happened to Jar Jar Binks

I know he's buying at least 30 copies :lol:

What's this **** about Jar Jar being a Sith?
You aint know? Lucas original plan was to reveal that Jar Jar was the other Sith not Dooku but fan reaction after The Phantom Menace led to massive rewrites.

"Jar Jar is the key to all of this."

A few years ago Lucas also made another comment saying it's nice to see some fans were able to decipher his original plans but he never explicitly said it was about Jar Jar.

Allegedly.

Last edited:
what thee hell........

i coulda got down with jar jar as a sith

i know cp wanted more jar jar in the prequels

Last edited:
Direct me to the CP post where he's happy as **** that Jar Jar Binks is returning
nerd.gif

New Star Wars Novel Reveals What Happened to Jar Jar Binks

I know he's buying at least 30 copies
laugh.gif

You aint know? Lucas original plan was to reveal that Jar Jar was the other Sith not Dooku but fan reaction after The Phantom Menace led to massive rewrites.

"Jar Jar is the key to all of this."

A few years ago Lucas also made another comment saying it's nice to see some fans were able to decipher his original plans but he never explicitly said it was about Jar Jar.

Allegedly.
Man, they tryna have Jar Jar flourish out here. I don't think it could ever work. Bruh would need a voice change to make me take him serious

I actually would've like to see what George meant by that instead of bowing to pressure, even though Jar jar was wild ****ish and offensive.

Back
Top Bottom