Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that's true that's genius lmao

imagine going into the theater waiting for your theory to be confirmed and that's literally the FIRST words of the film :rofl:

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I actually read four Darth Vader mini series like two weeks ago. Think they were Lost Command, Ghost Prison, Cry of Shadows, and the Ninth Assassin. Iirc, one of them was via Marvel, while the other 3 were Dark Horse, before the reboot. I've seen scans of the Vader series though and it looked good. Just focused on picking up other things at the moment.

I read all the Dark Horse series religiously.
They are all great but they don't even compare to what Marvel has done with these characters.
Vader was boss in the "Vader Down" storyline.

I wouldn't say all that now, though Marvel has definitely done good work. That was always a given though, since their older comics from before the Dark Horse era were filled with good aventures/stories as well.

I'll put these in Spoiler Tags as footage of The Last Jedi was screened for Disney Shareholders this morning and it reveals Luke's first words to Rey.....

Eh could be a bunch of misdirection bob Iger's comments on the movie seem to imply the opposite and he screened the entire first cut not just clips so I still say nothings out of the question until it goes live in December

Last edited:
I like how most filler episodes do come back into play later in the season so it doesn't feel like a total waste of time.

Clone Wars has plenty of those filler episodes that led to nothing

Last edited:
BH-12782 in the house :wink:

I'm also on the RPF as I collect Studio Scale ships. Here's the brand new Nice-N Model/Mike Salzo Y-Wing I just picked up over the weekend.

Nice pickup dude. TI-8055 here.
Finally another Legion member, almost thought these two worlds never crossed in Real Life. Here's a pic of mine back in day. On a full size mannequin in my office now.

That's awesome. Here's my mannequin collection right now and I'm currently building a Jango Fett, as well.

View media item 2368426

I know Jim Shady Jim Shady has a dope Vader too.

BH-12782 in the house :wink:

View media item 2368371

l'M CRYlN :rofl:

ls that you!?!?

Haha, yes, it is.

That's awesome. Here's my mannequin collection right now and I'm currently building a Jango Fett, as well.
View media item 2368426I know Jim Shady Jim Shady has a dope Vader too.
Haha, yes, it is.

Nice collection and setup. Started from sheets of plastic for my Pilot back in day. No time to build now.
Did pickup the atat driver and snowtrooper from Anovos.
Who the hell knows when those get delivered.
Good luck to your projects and sneaker pickups.
Be the flyest off duty Imperials on the Death Star.
View media item 2368454

Back
Top Bottom