• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19428672_236578196854203_8501734552358617088_n.jpg

Funny Boss Story for Flashback Friday:

Way back in the day, MTV TRL did a Special for Episode III Premiere at Skywalker Ranch. Was lucky enough to get selected and borrow the Garrison CO's Stormtrooper outfit. Working staff at Event is still work. Did see movie early.

They placed half of us on the front steps of the Main House as display for guest entering door. It's hot, I'm tired and kinda bored. Old skinny white dude strolls up with few people and as the front Trooper, have to stare down and give them lookover. Old guy looks straight at me, waves and smiles (like the above picture).

After they past, light bulb goes off:

F*! That was the Boss, the Emperor! ****!

I'm the first Trooper by music stage at 10:32.
Good Times.

^dope, man :nthat: I'll never forget the midnight showing of ROTS because me and my boy bought a PSP that day and since it was so packed, we had to sit so far from each other but we were able to play each other while we waited for the movie to start. Tony Hawk, I think :lol:

I remember catching that was a Transformers lunchbox and coloring book as a kid and told everyone I knew. No once cared :lol:

Last edited:
^dope, man :nthat: I'll never forget the midnight showing of ROTS because me and my boy bought a PSP that day and since it was so packed, we had to sit so far from each other but we were able to play each other while we waited for the movie to start. Tony Hawk, I think :lol:
I remember catching that was a Transformers lunchbox and coloring book as a kid and told everyone I knew. No once cared :lol:

Wow, missed that detail all these years. Unbelievable. But can never stop laughing watch that movie.

We did the Episode 3 Charity Premiere the next week. Those were the days. Missing all these opportunities now with the new movies.

View media item 2481163Picked this guy up from the disney store at the mall for $12 (the stand isn't included comes from an older figure I have) not hot toys/ side show level but really nice for the price if you have a disney shop at your local mall keep your eyes peeled

This helmet has eluded my collection for years and I was finally able to find one. The Phase I Clone helmets are so underappreciated but it's such a work of art to me.

View media item 2485147

Last edited:
I really need that Boba Fett announced and I'm gonna need Kathleen Kennedy to holla at me to be a Boba Fett stunt double or something.

I bought my first 1/6th Darth Vader exactly 10 years ago in 2007 and this is the figure I've been waiting for ever since that day :lol:

STAR WARS: EPISODE VI RETURN OF THE JEDI
LUKE SKYWALKER
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
"I am a Jedi, like my father before me." - Luke Skywalker

With the rise of a new and more powerful Death Star, Luke Skywalker, along with the Rebel fleet and his friends mount a massive attack on the space station to stop the Empire’s dangerous aggression and cease its tyranny across the galaxy. In the final climatic battle aboard this technological terror, Luke Skywalker confronts his father Darth Vader before the evil Emperor Palpatine. Yet, at the most critical moment, Darth Vader makes the heavy decision to protect his son by destroying the vicious Emperor and ultimately sacrificing his own life; thus, restoring temporary peace to the galaxy.

Today Hot Toys is proud to officially present a legendary cinematic masterpiece – the 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker collectible figure from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi!

Explicitly crafted based on the appearance of Luke Skywalker in the concluding chapter of the original trilogy, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt, a meticulously tailored costume featuring Luke’s look on Tatooine and Death Star in the film, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, and a specially designed figure base.

Dedicated to all Star Wars fans, the Luke Skywalker collectible figure will be a treasured addition to your collection. Pre-order now and make sure you won’t miss out on this heroic collectible showpiece.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS429
PRODUCT NAMELUKE SKYWALKER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, DETAILED LIKENESS OF MARK HAMILL AS LUKE SKYWALKER, A TAILORED COSTUME, LED LIGHT-UP LIGHTSABER, INTERCHANGEABLE LIGHTSABER BLADE EMULATING THE WEAPON IN MOTION
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
• One (1) injured right hand
• One (1) gloved right fist
• One (1) left fist
• One (1) open left hand
• One (1) right hand for holding blaster pistol
• One (1) relaxed left hand
• Two (2) gesturing hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black top
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) grey tunic with belt
- One (1) dark brown cloak
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with a pouch, a hook and a D-ring with silver-colored button clips
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted green lightsaber (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of silver-colored hand cuffs
- Interchangeable graphic cards
- Specially designed figure stand and detachable accessory with Luke Skywalker nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2018

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

[emoji]169[/emoji] & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
[emoji]169[/emoji] 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

PD14999456669vp.jpg

PD1499945680Ozb.jpg

PD1499945662AEK.jpg

PD1499945677MEb.jpg

PD1499945675b7z.jpg

PD14999456687A0.jpg

PD14999456676SO.jpg

PD1499945679tz3.jpg

PD1499945665W2p.jpg

PD1499945663WWz.jpg

PD1499945664149.jpg

PD1499946459G8G.jpg