• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2459.GIF

Serious question and not to stir up stuff:

what possible new interesting story would we get from Obi Wan focus not told from the existing movies, comics and cartoons?
Bounty hunters w/Fett would have explored unseen more intriguing storylines.
Disappointed if true.

Well theoretically we would see Obi Wan going into exile. Perhaps during that time he was chased by the empire. Relentlessly being attacked by troopers and/or bounty hunters until he finally loses his followers and settles down in Tatooine.

I'm more excited about this then the Han Solo flick but I'd still much rather have a bounty hunter movie

I must be missing something because I have no excitement over the Han Solo movie and I'm actually even less excited for this Obi Wan one.

I've seen enough of this guy in all of the movies and Clone Wars/Rebels that I don't need to watch a movie about a 50 year old exiled Jedi playing Pedo to a farmboy, from a distance. Plus with Maul already dead, I don't need to see another new one and done villain shoe-horned in. May I ask what everyone's excited for in this Kenobi movie so I can try to understand?

I must be missing something because I have no excitement over the Han Solo movie and I'm actually even less excited for this Obi Wan one.

I've seen enough of this guy in all of the movies and Clone Wars/Rebels that I don't need to watch a movie about a 50 year old exiled Jedi playing Pedo to a farmboy, from a distance. Plus with Maul already dead, I don't need to see another new one and done villain shoe-horned in. May I ask what everyone's excited for in this Kenobi movie so I can try to understand?

It doesn't have to be old man Kenobi watching a boy from a distance, it could be the 18 years in between where he could go searching for other Jedi, moving in the shadows. Maybe he goes to see Yoda in that timeframe, maybe even Alderaan. Asohka could get brought in for this, possibly. Maybe they do flashbacks with Qwi-Gon. :nerd:

I'm with everyone else, I would have preferred a Bounty Hunter series first, be it standalone, or trilogy, or just a Netflix series, whatever, but I have 100% faith in Disney and the people running the show now that Han and Obi-Wan films will hit.

But they need to give us a Fett series. (Bounty Hunters) Gotta happen. We demand it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom