Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm extremely curious to see what Rian has made TLJ out to be. He's stated that Luke Skywalker was his favorite character growing up and that he wants to explore a realistic approach to what Luke would be doing after RotJ That's why I'm kinda convinced Rey is Luke's child. It seems like a mature theme to explore with him. The man with the absentee father growing up to be an absentee father
was rian even a star wars fan?

kinda sounds odd luke is his fav character yet mark hamil has hinted he didnt like what direction they were taking luke in the new movie?

i just need luke to wash every single member of the knights of ren and survive this movie

and please kill off that wildabeast they are sticking finn with. the man deserves better man

It'll be RJ. I think they'll end up pushing the date back as well to give him time to get some rest and get the creative juices back flowing.

It's called Star Wars forces of destiny just seen it again

Oh, that. Nah, it's just something for the little girls to push the dolls. Although, I suppose there's really nothing stopping them from making any of the stories canon since it's not like any of them affect any main storyline.

Oh, that. Nah, it's just something for the little girls to push the dolls. Although, I suppose there's really nothing stopping them from making any of the stories canon since it's not like any of them affect any main storyline.
O that sucks lol

I'm extremely curious to see what Rian has made TLJ out to be. He's stated that Luke Skywalker was his favorite character growing up and that he wants to explore a realistic approach to what Luke would be doing after RotJ That's why I'm kinda convinced Rey is Luke's child. It seems like a mature theme to explore with him. The man with the absentee father growing up to be an absentee father

:lol:

jj abrams, jj watt, jj from goodtimes.. don't matter.. i'm going to see them all..
1448400947439.jpg

This is all bad. Kathleen Kennedy is done in Hollywood. JJ is still getting death threats from how "Lost" ended. Now he's in charge of closing out the biggest movie franchise in cinema history. This is all bad...

Back
Top Bottom