Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: you barkin up the wrong tree fam.

Sorry, but Kylo-Rey was FAR better than anything that happened in the prequels, ANYTHING. That scene was magnificent.

C'mon my dude it was a very dope scene but the duel of the fates lightsaber fight is one of the most bad *** things star wars has ever done

I'll say it again I like it but I don't love this movie I put it below all the original trilogy and revenge of the sith .

Kathy Kennedy should've used George's original story treatment and let Rian and jj direct it however they wanted

Come at me bro :D

duel_of_the_fates_by_xxpyschotickittenxx-d64xip8.gif

082ed33c219f1fdb4623c69e268b992ad9ea9c93_hq.gif

C'mon my dude it was a very dope scene but the duel of the fates lightsaber fight is one of the most bad *** things star wars has ever done

Duel of fates was great, no question, Kylo-Rey was better.

Let's not forget Fates ended with Maul, this vicious, hungry, evil, angry caged Sith having the upper hand (high ground) on an unarmed Padawan and getting cleaved in half. When Anakin tried it, he lost 3 limbs. :lol: That was a terrible conclusion to a great scene.

This movie was soooooo disappointing, with a few awesome bits thrown in.

Awesome bits:

Poe tower strafe run and jamming the brakes on to take out the ties.

Rey and Kylo take on Snokes guard fight scene.

Crystal foxes.

Light speed suicide run.

Bad bits:

Opening scene, no giant ship flyby as per tradition.

Leia flying in space. Puhlease...

Puppet yoda. When you’ve perfected cgi don’t bring an obvious hand puppet into the movie. Was terrible.

Rebel fleet in their old junk ships were ‘out of range’ for the entire movie of the brand new state of the art FO fleet and moving away at exactly the same speed taking barrage fire but couldn’t be caught up.

After years of waiting to see what Luke can do he doesn’t actually do anything and then just disappeared into thin air.

The bombers attacking the dreadnaught were able to slowly move in and attack it from a distance because the dreadnaught couldn’t target them, while 3 Star Destroyers next to it just sat back and watched.

Never found out who Snoke is.

Loads more than that, just off the top of my head.

Films story had more holes in it than a Swiss Cheese.

This was no Force Awakens. Not in the same ball park.

What a shame.

So maul getting cut in half and you take points off but Kylo getting washed by some person who apparently has never had lightsaber training isn’t. Oh wait but Anakin’s lightsaber is supposed to have no meaning you say somehow gets called to Rey but not Kylo. What is this Harry Potter the wand chooses the wizard. Come on. Prequel hater

Watched it today the damn movie just stopped 2/3 through. Then it went back on again. And the movie theater gave us a free movie pass
I enjoyed the movie it was good

That' because sith are alway cocky in sw maul was only an apprentice instead of going for the death blow he thought it'd be fun to taunt him for a while , and given its context that battle was absolutely mind blowing no one ever seen no **** like that before that scene alone had me watching that turd of a movie in the theater at least 7 times

Just as Snoke might be able to pull himself together in time for the final chapter in this saga, it's also plausible that the subject of Rey's mysterious parentage isn't quite as closed as Kylo Ren—and writer-director Rian Johnson—might want us to believe.

Puppet yoda. When you’ve perfected cgi don’t bring an obvious hand puppet into the movie. Was terrible.

:lol: I don't care that he was a puppet so much but if you'e going to do a puppet at least do it right somehow the esb yoda puppet from 1979 looked 100 x more realistic, I said it in my review it looked like yoda took a right hook from Tyson with that fat face of his

So maul getting cut in half and you take points off but Kylo getting washed by some person who apparently has never had lightsaber training isn’t. Oh wait but Anakin’s lightsaber is supposed to have no meaning you say somehow gets called to Rey but not Kylo. What is this Harry Potter the wand chooses the wizard. Come on. Prequel hater

But you're talking about The Force Awakens here, aren't you? And Kylo had just been shot by Chewie's crossbow which was LITERALLY, blasting people into nothingness, and all he did was stumble back a bit. Kylo lost to her, you can def deduct points for that, no argument from me.

Prequel hater, is that supposed to be an insult, or a compliment? I take it as a compliment. Those movies were trash. (the first two, minus Maul and Jango of course)

But you're talking about The Force Awakens here, aren't you? And Kylo had just been shot by Chewie's crossbow which was LITERALLY, blasting people into nothingness, and all he did was stumble back a bit. Kylo lost to her, you can def deduct points for that, no argument from me.

Prequel hater, is that supposed to be an insult, or a compliment? I take it as a compliment. Those movies were trash. (the first two, minus Maul and Jango of course)
But go back to your post you laughing at people hating on this movie and some of it’s ridiculous crap that was in it. People call this movie trash not me but Get over it. Midichlorians kid using the force with no training. What’s the difference? That’s the pot calling the kettle.

Last edited:
But go back to your post you laughing at people hating on this movie and some of it’s ridiculous crap that was in it. People call this movie trash not me but Get over it. Midichlorians kid using the force with no training. What’s the difference? That’s the pot calling the kettle.

Son, I don't even know what you're arguing at this point, I don't give two ****s about midichlorians, they're bull **** anyways. I'm laughing at Lame being butthurt about the movie because he didn't get his Rey reveal the way he wanted, and people thinking the lightsaber was some hugely important moment in Star Wars history. Thassit. People can complain about this or that all they want, there were definitely minor mistakes made. One that I noticed was when the bunker blew, Phasma was right beside Finn, then when the smoke clears, Phasma and a group of Stormtroopers come walking from somewhere else all shadowy like. :lol: That was an editing fail, but it doesn't alter the film or the franchise or anything like that, it was just a mistake they made. I got no prob with people pointing out issues, long as they are legit issues, expecting some meaningful moment out of a lightsaber handoff is not that. Might as well have been handing it to 3-PO, he was done as a Jedi at that moment, he wanted nothing to do with it.

Son, I don't even know what you're arguing at this point, I don't give two ****s about midichlorians, they're bull **** anyways. I'm laughing at Lame being butthurt about the movie because he didn't get his Rey reveal the way he wanted, and people thinking the lightsaber was some hugely important moment in Star Wars history. Thassit. People can complain about this or that all they want, there were definitely minor mistakes made. One that I noticed was when the bunker blew, Phasma was right beside Finn, then when the smoke clears, Phasma and a group of Stormtroopers come walking from somewhere else all shadowy like. :lol: That was an editing fail, but it doesn't alter the film or the franchise or anything like that, it was just a mistake they made. I got no prob with people pointing out issues, long as they are legit issues, expecting some meaningful moment out of a lightsaber handoff is not that. Might as well have been handing it to 3-PO, he was done as a Jedi at that moment, he wanted nothing to do with it.
Son i'm probably older then you but if the lightsaber is no big deal then why did it only go to Rey? Why make It some big deal in the TFA just to make it irrelevant. They mad it a big deal. Not the fans the company did. The movies are not consistent. Han says that's not how the force and now apparently it seems everyone can use the force. I'm done arguing with you. You think the prequels are trash then be you. But to say Kylo Rey duel is better then obi-wan- maul do shows you have no credibility and cant see past your hate. I'll admit they are better then the first qui-gon vs maul duel. Now back to the Last Jedi

Last edited:
Rian forgot how gravity works in space trying to be cute with the whole dropping bombs opening. Just so many plot holes it’s ridiculous. No mention or revisiting Kylo’s “confliction” of killing Leia on the ship. Instead he spends his time Force FaceTiming Rey and showing her his abs to get her all flustered :stoneface:

Kylo’s speech solidified that Rian was making a parody of Star Wars. Ironically I thought that was the most brilliant scene in the film.

“No, you’re stil holding on LET GO!!”

“You have no place in our story”

:wow: :lol: :smh: Just garbage what they did.

Son i'm probably older then you but if the lightsaber is no big deal then why did it only go to Rey? Why make It some big deal in the TFA just to make it irrelevant. They mad it a big deal. Not the fans the company did. The movies are not consistent. Han says that's not how the force and now apparently it seems everyone can use the force. I'm done arguing with you. You think the prequels are trash then be you. But to say Kylo Rey duel is better then obi-wan- maul do shows you have no credibility and cant see past your hate. I'll admit they are better then the first qui-gon vs maul duel. Now back to the Last Jedi
Lol no one is as old as CP.

Rian forgot how gravity works in space trying to be cute with the whole dropping bombs opening. Just so many plot holes it’s ridiculous. No mention or revisiting Kylo’s “confliction” of killing Leia on the ship. Instead he spends his time Force FaceTiming Rey and showing her his abs to get her all flustered :stoneface:

Kylo’s speech solidified that Rian was making a parody of Star Wars. Ironically I thought that was the most brilliant scene in the film.

“No, you’re stil holding on LET GO!!”

“You have no place in our story”

:wow: :lol: :smh: Just garbage what they did.

:lol:

What about the jump to light speed sacrificial thing? Seemed like it was a fairly simple way to take out the Supremacy...Why in the hell didn’t literally ANYBODY get the idea to have a droid use one of those support ships running on fumes, and complete the same maneuver? Suspension of disbelief I know but damn...

this movie was a mess... so bummed

I’m sorry fam. I’m right there with you. I didn’t think I could get this emotionally invested in a film but I feel like a part of me was stolen. Leia flying through space, Luke being a hopeless bum. Like why? For the sake of being “edgy”? FOH

Back
Top Bottom