Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The scene where Kylo has water on his hands after getting into Rey's head, and somewhat being where she was, explains how Luke died. I think he felt Kylo's lighsaber go through him just as Kylo felt and saw the water on his hands. Why else would they have the scene where Kylo saw water on his hands?

The waves were crashing where Rey was at on Ach-to to signify that he was practically there

The scene where Kylo has water on his hands after getting into Rey's head, and somewhat being where she was, explains how Luke died. I think he felt Kylo's lighsaber go through him just as Kylo felt and saw the water on his hands. Why else would they have the scene where Kylo saw water on his hands?
Okay but kylo felt water in real time. Slicing luke would have done the same or even the massive blasters going ham on luke

There isn’t lag when using the force he’s not using dial up modem

Okay but kylo felt water in real time. Slicing luke would have done the same or even the massive blasters going ham on luke
would it ease your mind if that's the reason that Luke died?
It was even more exhaustion basically taking the lasers and lightsaber strike?

vlcsnap_2017_12_20_00h28m02s017.png

Words are like laser swords and I let them pass right through me

http://2.images.southparkstudios.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-11/1101/south-park-s11e01c04-dr-nelson-the-******-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

are these blu rays you burned?

I was going to watch Episode 4 for the first time ever Wednesday, but before I did I decided to read a couple reviews on Amazon for the heck of it, and noticed a lot of complaint about the blu rays out now not being the original theatrical versions (I'm a complete SW noob so I didn't know anything about anything). Long story short I started doing research and learned about the special versions being the ones we see now and the fan made despecialized versions and the best quality official release of despecialized versions being the 200t6 best buy exclusive DVD set which goes for $300 DS on ebay. Doing all this research made me delay watching ANH by a day.

I dont have a drive for discs on my macbook so my question is, whats the best way to go about watching these fan made despecialized versions? Is there anyone that burns and sells them? My friend recently bought a pretty expensive Windows laptop, maybe I can use it to burn blu rays? Is that best buy set from 2006 worth the money theyre charging for some DVD's?

Then that means he should have died after they blasted his Pac Hologram to hell

Jedi's cant die by blasters. Darth Vader was catching Han Solo's blaster shots with his bare hands in Empire Strikes Back. Guy tried shooting Kylo Ren in The Force Awakens and he suspended the blaster shot in mid air.

Jedi's cant die by blasters. Darth Vader was catching Han Solo's blaster shots with his bare hands in Empire Strikes Back. Guy tried shooting Kylo Ren in The Force Awakens and he suspended the blaster shot in mid air.
Them were no ordinary blasters it was at-at heavy artillary blasters. Stop trying to save this movie it’s dead

Ummmmm, Order 66, bruh

They were shot in the back. If it's a blaster right in front of their face. No way. Not to mention the blaster fire would've been weak, because he wasn't actually there. As there were only a couple drops of water on Kylo's hands when he went telepathic.

After getting essentially nothing across two movies in terms of lightsaber duels, Rey vs. Kylo better be GOAT in IX

I dont have much faith in JJ in delivering though :smh:

They were shot in the back. If it's a blaster right in front of their face. No way. Not to mention the blaster fire would've been weak, because he wasn't actually there. As there were only a couple drops of water on Kylo's hands when he went telepathic.

Didn't Chewbacca yell out loud and shoot Kylo from the front? It didn't kill Kylo but wounded him. He didn't stop that blast. Perhaps a little higher, Chewie would have killed him.

Dude was clearly facing the stormtroopers when they shot him. He was even blocking the first few blasts.

I forgot about the AOTC battles. Jedi's were getting lit up there too.

Dude, think all of us Originals guys tend to block the Prequels from memory. Also joke that Empire guys have more chill than Rebel guys. Bathrobe fanatics with these laser swords and magic sticks.

DVDs, actually. Did it years ago... Quality is damn good almost bluray like...

Look up Harmy and go from there...
back in the day, i sent dirtylicious the original trilogy on dvds converted from the laser discs. had no idea this newer set was made.

Back
Top Bottom