Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was Boba not tossed away in the OT?

Phasma can be a cool, tiny piece of a larger story and not be needed for all 3 films. It's no diff than Fett, Jabba, Maul, Dokuu, Grievous, but it's some crime now.
See this is that revisionist history.

Trying to compare Phasma to Maul? Did Maul not have an entire movie where he was the main threat? Did Dooku not have the same before dying? Same for Grievous and Jabba. You are purposely being daft and here.

All of those characters you mentioned have had far more screen time than Phasma in the movies they were in.

Boba's Fett ends up having a movie explain most of his origin. They're not gonna be prequel movies for these sequels.

Just stop this bull **** defending man. Doesn't even hold up to criticism.

In fact, while we're here, those bombs "dropped" without gravity that everyone *****es about.......weren't they "droppin" mines and probes in Empire? :nerd:

Yes they were.
You do know what a space probe is right?

You do know what a ******* mine is right?

Mines and probes are released. Probes aren't even incendiary devices. They can be controlled and maneuvered. Can't even be sure what you're referring to cuz I don't recall anything in ESB that compaed to the bombs dropping on the dreadnaught in TLJ. It was a whole damn slow motion scene to depict it.

That was a scene where Rian solely went for style and dramatic effect over logic and substance. Plain and simple.

Be serious with these weak *** comparisons.

And to give the more direct reasoning, when a movie is really good ppl don't feel the need to go picking a part smaller inconsistencies.

But I've said it before when other comparisons were made. The OT isn't that good anyway. I don't place those movies on some high pedestal but if everybody else is gonna act like they're all time classics and try to pretend TLJ is touching some high bar of storytelling it'll have to face the same criticism and it doesn't hold up.

Last edited:
Just stop You do know what a space probe is right?
You do know what a ****ing mine is right?
Mines and probes are released. Probes aren't even incendiary devices. They can be controlled and maneuvered. Can t even be sure what you're referring to cuz I don't recall anything ESB comparing to the bombs dropping on the dreadnaught in TLJ.

That was a scene where Rian solely went for style and dramatic effect over logic and substance. Plain and simple.

And to give the more direct reasoning, when a movie is really good ppl don't feel the need to go picking a part smaller inconsistencies.

Hi, if you backread I already explained the physics involved in the bomb scene. Feel free to counter the analysis I did. You may have some trouble but respect if you could.
CLUE:they're not just "dropping" the bomb. Maybe when you rewatch it you can pay attention and re evaluate.

Saw the movie tonight..I enjoyed it and the whole family had fun..Sounds like some of y'all go to the movies with notebooks and pencils and spend more time analyzing every single little thing than just sitting back and enjoying a movie..But to each their own I guess..
LOL people are now saying Prequels are better. If that's not revisionist i don't know what is. It's okay to have problems with the film, no one's saying it's perfect. But the whole point is, this isn't the OT and I sense that people are expecting something old AND something new at the same time. The funny thing is I thought they did that well. To each his own for sure.

Hi, if you backread I already explained the physics involved in the bomb scene. Feel free to counter the analysis I did. You may have some trouble but respect if you could.
CLUE:they're not just "dropping" the bomb. Maybe when you rewatch it you can pay attention and re evaluate.
I read it.

Nah.

And with the other movies coming out. I doubt I'll have time to watch TLJ in theaters again.

LOL people are now saying Prequels are better. If that's not revisionist i don't know what is.
That's not revionism.

Revisionism would be ppl saying the prequels are great movies or classics and saying the script was Shakespearean.

When ppl are saying the prequels are better than TLJ, they're directly insulting TLJ by saying even the prequels which were regarded as the worst SW movies are even better. Basically saying TLJ ranks among the worst of the SW franchise.

Its just a comparative way to express an opinion.

Last edited:
****** be talmbout "you know what I didn't like TLJ the first time, but on my 6th and 7th viewings I really enjoyed it!"

**** I look like having to watch a movie 3 times to enjoy it.

I wish ****** would come in here when Black Panther and Infinity War drop talmbout how we gotta "understand" it and watch it multiple times to actually know if the damn thing was good.

Trying to compare Phasma to Maul? Did Maul not have an entire movie where he was the main threat? Did Dooku not have the same before dying? Same for Grievous and Jabba. You are purposely being daft and here.

All of those characters you mentioned have had far more screen time than Phasma in the movies they were in.

Boba's Fett ends up having a movie explain most of his origin. They're not gonna be prequel movies for these sequels.

Just stop this bull **** defending man. Doesn't even hold up to criticism.

You do know what a space probe is right?

You do know what a ****ing mine is right?

Mines and probes are released. Probes aren't even incendiary devices. They can be controlled and maneuvered. Can't even be sure what you're referring to cuz I don't recall anything in ESB that compaed to the bombs dropping on the dreadnaught in TLJ. It was a whole damn slow motion scene to depict it.

But I've said it before when other comparisons were made. The OT isn't that good anyway. I don't place those movies on some high pedestal but if everybody else is gonna act like they're all time classics and try to pretend TLJ is touching some high bar of storytelling it'll have to face the same criticism and it doesn't hold up.

:lol: :lol:

Jabba had a movie about him?
Dokuu did? Grievous?

I'mmmmmmmmm the one revising history? :rofl:

So, you just argued against mines and probes dropping, yet don't remember the scene, so you're just arguing to argue? :lol:

The Tie fighters looking for the Falcon were dropping "bombs" or probes, or mines that did not their own navigation or engines, they straight dropped from the fighters, in no gravity. Same as this one.

No need to go back and watch, you can just argue about it blindly anyways.

:lol: :lol:

Jabba had a movie about him?
Dokuu did? Grievous?
Can't you read and understand instead of reaching for things to laugh about?

I said Boba Fett basically had a movie explaining his origin. Attack of the Clones. Why are you purposely being daft? Laughing about it and acting like your assumption is what I intended? Its a bull **** way of putting words in my mouth. Where in my post did I say Grievous or Jabba had a movie about them? Its ridiculous.

All of those other dudes you mentioned; Maul, Jabba, Grievous, Dooku had more screen time than Phasma in both her appearances in TFA and TLJ combined. That's the difference. You telling me you can't grasp two different reasonings for why those characters are different from the Phasma situation?

Stop the bull **** man.

So, you just argued against mines and probes dropping, yet don't remember the scene, so you're just arguing to argue? :lol:
You don't know the difference between a probes/mine and bombs dropping. Nevermind the fact you're bringing up Empire Strikes Back to make this argument

The Tie fighters looking for the Falcon were dropping "bombs" or probes, or mines that did not their own navigation or engines, they straight dropped from the fighters, in no gravity. Same as this one.

No need to go back and watch, you can just argue about it blindly anyways.
Nicely done CP.

Quote a post about me talking about your ******** defense of Rian's use of Phasma and talk to me about the nonsensical gravity bomb dropping scenes while you compare it to another SW movie.

I'll cut to the chase, they were both **** scenes. Nevermind you ignoring what I said is the difference between ESB and TLJ.

You're entire angle to defend this movie is but what about this other SW movie where they did similar. You seem to think if bull **** is consistently presented in a movie more than once it makes it okay to do it again.

Nevermind this is all you sidestepping and excusing poor storytelling by literally saying they did it in the OT and PT :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I read it.

Nah.

That's not revionism.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is the problem. You disagree with the science that was laid out, but can't counter it. So all you can say is "nah". This just proves that some are hell bent in finding any kind of flaw that even when it's debunked, you still stick to it in the most eloquent fashion.

That's not revisionism? I don't know who you talk to on the daily but the prequels are all uneven with tons of smokescreen to mask its flaws. Fans and critics agree that AOTC is not as good with a Tomatometer of 66% and audience rating of 57%. If you REALLY think TLJ is worse than the prequels (I slept through AoTC and ROTS), then you're entitled to your own opinion. However ridiculous it may be the same way I thoroughly enjoyed TLJ.

Do we have an answer as to why we the viewer should be invested in Rey?

Yes, cause of this

giphy.gif

You don't have to. I don't. Pick someone else.
Are you a white orphan farmboy with super powers that has family issues?
Much more interesting when you were arguing plot points.

HDFmu4M.gif

Can't you read and understand instead of reaching for things to laugh about?

I said Boba Fett basically had a movie explaining his origin. Attack of the Clones. Why are you purposely being daft? Laughing about it and acting like your assumption is what I intended? Its a bull **** way of putting words in my mouth. Where in my post did I say Grievous or Jabba had a movie about them? Its ridiculous.

All of those other dudes you mentioned; Maul, Jabba, Grievous, Dooku had more screen time than Phasma in both her appearances in TFA and TLJ combined. That's the difference. You telling me you can't grasp two different reasonings for why those characters are different from the Phasma situation?

Stop the bull **** man.

You don't know the difference between a probes/mine and bombs dropping. Nevermind the fact you're bringing up Empire Strikes Back to make this argument

Nicely done CP.

Quote a post about me talking about your Bull**** defense of Rian's use of Phasma and talk to me about the nonsensical gravity bomb dropping scenes while you compare it to another SW movie.

I'll cut to the chase, they were both **** scenes. Nevermind you ignoring what I said is the difference between ESB and TLJ.

You're entire angle to defend this movie is but what about this other SW movie where they did similar. You seem to think if bull **** is consistently presented in a movie more than once it makes it okay to do it again.

Nevermind this is all you sidestepping and excusing poor storytelling by literally saying they did it in the OT and PT :lol: :smh:

Let us all remember Zik likes this movie and without a second viewing is suddenly on the other side arguing against it. :lol: :pimp:

Attack of the Clones was somehow a Boba Fett origin movie.........I......whatever. :lol:

There's a difference between mines, probes, or bombs dropping in zero gravity. K.

Phasma, who is just a shiny stormtrooper, is somehow terrible without more context, even tho there's an entire novel on her. A staple of Star Wars lore, to expand on the characters thru various other means than just film. Cartoons, comics, books, TV shows, etc. But we'll just ignore that and bash Rian, who's been nothing but praised by the critics AND Disney.

And again, Zik liked this movie, said it himself, but now we here. :wink:

The answer is we saw her alone on jakku fending for herself. With the mystery of her parents leaving her there and that she's never left because she thinks they're coming back.
Being exposed to the harshness of the First Order.
That she helps BB8 and Finn get to Luke. that convo and vision with Mas that she needs Luke to possibly answer the questions about her past.
That she's supporting the Resistance because she believes in the cause and believes she can help.

TLDR: she found purpose in the Resistance and chances upon Kylo which awakened her powers. We still don't really know who she is.

The Last Jedi 6.4/8.

I liked it for what it was. A tad too long. Wasn't ESB level and I am not as hyped about Rian helming his own trilogy but it wasn't bad at all and I mean that from a story perspective. A few sub par subplots if it was aiming for greatness but its all in the Star Wars ballpark. I definitely enjoyed the movie.

This movie was intentionally humorous but unintentionally hilarious. I'll get right to that fakeout with Leia :lol: That's what my YOOOOO post was about. 30 min or so in to this movie and you try to create a dramatic tense life threatening scene and almost landed it until you had her tap in to the force and literally fly back to her blown a part ship. Like the sole purpose of that seemed to be Rian saying hey guys I definitely watched these movies and read stuff cuz as we know Leia was strong with the force so she must be able to use it in some form 0] I swear KK must've been asleep when Rian put that in the script. Pointless imo. I was howling when Leia flew back to the ship :rofl: Had ppl turning around looking at me cuz mostly everyone else was in awe of it.

I felt like Rian only listened to half of the complaints about JJ's TFA. Finn got a lot more attention this go around and it was all good. The little subplot on the Dubai planet with Rose was cool, exploring the corrupt, amoral elite, the double standards, the whole good guys and bad guys dont pick a side stuff. However, the overall situation that leads to that is just pretty dumb and not compelling. They made a chase through space not exciting. The movie takes place right after TFA and is basically over the span of the resistance main ship losing gas :lol:

But yeah, Finn gets some good stuff for him but then Phasma I think is in this movie even less than she was in TFA. I just don't see the point of her character. Like sure it may be hard to develop or even give focus to Kylo, Snoke, Hux, and Phasma but she should've got much more for that showdown to have any gravity to it.

Benecio's character was w/e. He caused about some scenes with lines that spoke to what I liked about the stuff with Finn and Rose. That Justin Theroux cameo though :pimp:

I liked Rose. Nice touch making her sister the one that just died. I find it interesting that TFA formed that strong bond with Finn and Rey and Finn for Rey specifically and then in this that sorta happens with Finn and Rose. And Finn ends up in a coma at the end of TFA and basically the same happens to Rose although I thought she died until Finn yelled for a medic a few more scenes later.

I get making it seem like the bad guys won for the good guys to win in the end or a meaningful sacrifice like with Luke passing but Vice Admiral Laura Dern's initial sacrifice got the meaning sucked out of it. Only saved by that dope as light speed kamikaze attack.

Hux was more unintentional comedy. All his barking just had me :lol:

I gotta say the force can do some more **** that I didn't expect. You got survival in space, force astral projection, and this force version of FaceTime/Skype :lol:

That's actually one thing I didn't like about that one plot line. This implied romantic connection between Rey and Kylo. Like imo none of his speeches or reasoning changed his character for me or made him likable. Son can't even go full heel and kill his moms. Son is so beta. Also I said it before but Leia and Han must've been terrible parents to have Ben be so messed up. So I initially didn't get the point of it all. They kept force facetiming and it began to irk me. Cuz more and more as things progressed with Rey and Luke on the island they were really trying to make it seem like her and Kylo had a connection. There's no theme there for it. Its random. I didn't like the implication they'd get together at all. Luckily I got the impression by the 3rd act that won't happen at all. Snoke basically being their Wi-Fi connection explained a lot and was smart given how well he knew Kylo was a little *****.

I'm guessing Snoke's death was suppose to be the twist for this movie. A little much. I mean if its one thing with this trilogy and force users they all seem to be on a higher level than Anakin in the prequels. Only one is a master, other traitor trained by one, Rey is some savant, and Snoke I guess is suppose to mirror Sidious. He just didn't cut it. He was way too arrogant as well. All that mastery of force use and that how it ends?

On to Luke, its interesting how Rian approached the character. In many ways, he didn't evolve or develop at all. Hence, the Yoda appearance. Seems the one situation with Kylo burning his place down, taking some students and killing others really jaded home and doesn't completely lime up with the Luke that was super hopeful, discovered his father was an evil mass murdering bastard and recoiled in shock and fear, was tempted by the dark side, sensed the little bit light left in his pops, and faced the evilest trolling character in the universe and managed to bounce back from all of that. So some kids dying and the betrayal of his nephew should've sent Luke on a journey to kill Snoke and get his nephew back.

Instead he's in denial, gave up and is a grump. Basically brooding like an emo. I didn't care for the force astral projection and death from too much force use. All seemed to tie to wss Luke saying he intended to die on that planet. I would've much rather preferred Luke being on the planet physically with Rey watching, then he would've let himself die the same way Obi-Wan let Vader kill him. Oh well.

The action (while not a lot) was great. I loved the fight with those praetorian guards. Were those guys suppose to be the Knights of Ruen but with promotions to the all red guard?

This visuals were 100% on point.

Only question I really have is who was Snoke. I read posts in here saying that that was explained but I must've missed it :nerd: Somebody let me know

Hasn't rewatched it, but seems to be changing sides of the argument. :lol: :nerd:

You a misogynist if you don’t breh

Kathleen Kennedy is a politically correct genius :smh:

Yes, cause of this

giphy.gif

That scene was so cringe :sick: Mary Sue *** girl

You don't have to. I don't. Pick someone else.
Are you a white orphan farmboy with super powers that has family issues?
Much more interesting when you were arguing plot points.

HDFmu4M.gif

Seeing that Rey is the protagonist, I felt the question was valid. Didn’t know I had to resemble or act like a character to find relevance in their story.

Hasn't rewatched it, but seems to be changing sides of the argument. :lol: :nerd:

It’s the crux of the film. The more you think about it and the more time passes, the WORSE this film becomes. Lmao the exact opposite of Empire. This film isn’t divisive, it’s bad. It’s just taking some longer than others to realize it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is the problem.
I disagree with your interpretation which is why I never addressed it.
That's not revisionism?
You convienently leave out of my quote when I explain what revisionism is and give an example.

Also I didn't say TLJ was worse than the prequels. I'm just saying others who feel that way aren't using some form of revisionist history.

They're simply stating their opinion given how bad they feel TLJ is. Its not hard to understand.

Revisionist history in this context is pretending something is not how it was originally received when it initially came out for the general audience.

You're misusing the term.
Let us all remember Zik likes this movie and without a second viewing is suddenly on the other side arguing against it. :lol: :pimp:
Did you read my review?

CP is this you entering the stages of being senile or something?

First you go off laughing your head off at things I never said, just making assumptions and replying to it like it was something I said.

I had a huge problem with Phasma being killed off, the joke of Leia using the force, and how Snoke was killed. If you didnt read my review despite repping it and didn't understand it we can stop now.

Attack of the Clones was somehow a Boba Fett origin movie.........I......whatever. :lol:
Does that movie not explain where Boba came from, who his father was and basically lay out the path to him being what we see in the OT?

Look at what you're even laughing about here. Do you even remember why I brought that up? This is just you further going down a tangent to get away from my issue with Phasma.
There's a difference between mines, probes, or bombs dropping in zero gravity. K.
If you don't know the difference do not speak on it.
Phasma, who is just a shiny stormtrooper, is somehow terrible without more context, even tho there's an entire novel on her.
Telling movie viewers to go read a book is not an excuse for poor storytelling in a movie.

I'm reading the Phasma comic and my knowledge of that doesn't excuse the laziness in TLJ.

A staple of Star Wars lore, to expand on the characters thru various other means than just film. Cartoons, comics, books, TV shows, etc. But we'll just ignore that and bash Rian, who's been nothing but praised by the critics AND Disney.
EXECUSES

Its pathetic.

And again, Zik liked this movie, said it himself, but now we here. :wink:
Again, you do know WHY I liked it right?

Seems to me you're running with a headline while ignoring the facts.

You did read my post right? You can't just keep saying I liked the movie and ignore my review and subsequent opinions since.

That's insane. I addressed all of the trash that was a problem for this movie while also addressing what I liked about it.

I can like something and still acknowledge AND criticize what I did not like. Don't be mad cuz I'm not defending it at all costs like you. You're not pointing out a single thing by saying I liked the movie and now we're here.

If you don't like my opinion about what I liked or didn't like don't respond to it with bull ****, lies, assumptions, and transparent sarcasm. I do not have low standards for storytelling in the cinematic medium.

Last edited:
Watched it a second time. +1 to this being an enjoyable experience with some serious flaws that take away/disrupt that enjoyment at an irritable rate. Give this thang a smooth C- on my second bout so i upgraded my opinion from blasphemous drek to tuesday-night trashbag with some lovely febreeze all over it

The Last Jedi 6.4/8.

I liked it for what it was. A tad too long. Wasn't ESB level and I am not as hyped about Rian helming his own trilogy but it wasn't bad at all and I mean that from a story perspective. A few sub par subplots if it was aiming for greatness but its all in the Star Wars ballpark. I definitely enjoyed the movie.

This movie was intentionally humorous but unintentionally hilarious. I'll get right to that fakeout with Leia :lol: That's what my YOOOOO post was about. 30 min or so in to this movie and you try to create a dramatic tense life threatening scene and almost landed it until you had her tap in to the force and literally fly back to her blown a part ship. Like the sole purpose of that seemed to be Rian saying hey guys I definitely watched these movies and read stuff cuz as we know Leia was strong with the force so she must be able to use it in some form 0] I swear KK must've been asleep when Rian put that in the script. Pointless imo. I was howling when Leia flew back to the ship :rofl: Had ppl turning around looking at me cuz mostly everyone else was in awe of it.

I felt like Rian only listened to half of the complaints about JJ's TFA. Finn got a lot more attention this go around and it was all good. The little subplot on the Dubai planet with Rose was cool, exploring the corrupt, amoral elite, the double standards, the whole good guys and bad guys dont pick a side stuff. However, the overall situation that leads to that is just pretty dumb and not compelling. They made a chase through space not exciting. The movie takes place right after TFA and is basically over the span of the resistance main ship losing gas :lol:

But yeah, Finn gets some good stuff for him but then Phasma I think is in this movie even less than she was in TFA. I just don't see the point of her character. Like sure it may be hard to develop or even give focus to Kylo, Snoke, Hux, and Phasma but she should've got much more for that showdown to have any gravity to it.

Benecio's character was w/e. He caused about some scenes with lines that spoke to what I liked about the stuff with Finn and Rose. That Justin Theroux cameo though :pimp:

I liked Rose. Nice touch making her sister the one that just died. I find it interesting that TFA formed that strong bond with Finn and Rey and Finn for Rey specifically and then in this that sorta happens with Finn and Rose. And Finn ends up in a coma at the end of TFA and basically the same happens to Rose although I thought she died until Finn yelled for a medic a few more scenes later.

I get making it seem like the bad guys won for the good guys to win in the end or a meaningful sacrifice like with Luke passing but Vice Admiral Laura Dern's initial sacrifice got the meaning sucked out of it. Only saved by that dope as light speed kamikaze attack.

Hux was more unintentional comedy. All his barking just had me :lol:

I gotta say the force can do some more **** that I didn't expect. You got survival in space, force astral projection, and this force version of FaceTime/Skype :lol:

That's actually one thing I didn't like about that one plot line. This implied romantic connection between Rey and Kylo. Like imo none of his speeches or reasoning changed his character for me or made him likable. Son can't even go full heel and kill his moms. Son is so beta. Also I said it before but Leia and Han must've been terrible parents to have Ben be so messed up. So I initially didn't get the point of it all. They kept force facetiming and it began to irk me. Cuz more and more as things progressed with Rey and Luke on the island they were really trying to make it seem like her and Kylo had a connection. There's no theme there for it. Its random. I didn't like the implication they'd get together at all. Luckily I got the impression by the 3rd act that won't happen at all. Snoke basically being their Wi-Fi connection explained a lot and was smart given how well he knew Kylo was a little *****.

I'm guessing Snoke's death was suppose to be the twist for this movie. A little much. I mean if its one thing with this trilogy and force users they all seem to be on a higher level than Anakin in the prequels. Only one is a master, other traitor trained by one, Rey is some savant, and Snoke I guess is suppose to mirror Sidious. He just didn't cut it. He was way too arrogant as well. All that mastery of force use and that how it ends?

On to Luke, its interesting how Rian approached the character. In many ways, he didn't evolve or develop at all. Hence, the Yoda appearance. Seems the one situation with Kylo burning his place down, taking some students and killing others really jaded him and doesn't completely line up with the Luke that was super hopeful, discovered his father was an evil mass murdering bastard and recoiled in shock and fear, was tempted by the dark side, sensed the little bit light left in his pops, and faced the evilest trolling character in the universe and managed to bounce back from all of that. So some kids dying and the betrayal of his nephew should've sent Luke on a journey to kill Snoke and get his nephew back.

Instead he's in denial, gave up and is a grump. Basically brooding like an emo. I didn't care for the force astral projection and death from too much force use.
All seemed to tie to was Luke saying he intended to die on that planet. I would've much rather preferred Luke being on the planet physically with Rey watching, then he would've let himself die the same way Obi-Wan let Vader kill him. Oh well.

The action (while not a lot) was great. I loved the fight with those praetorian guards. Were those guys suppose to be the Knights of Ruen but with promotions to the all red guard?

This visuals were 100% on point.

Only question I really have is who was Snoke. I read posts in here saying that that was explained but I must've missed it :nerd: Somebody let me know
Honestly, did you read that? Do you not SEE what was said?

Its like you read my rating and said well Zik liked it let me rep it. Just gonna hand wave any critique in my post and reply with but you liked it.

Also the unintentional comedy really isn't a good thing. Rian johnson by his own words did not intend for fans to laugh at Leia Mary Poppins'ing herself to survival. I would assume the same for what a joke Hux was.

I know he didn't intend for Kylo to be such a poor uncompelling character either.

But hey, I liked the movie in the end right CP? So why am I pointing out what I didn't like or discussing the movie like everybody else is? I should only blindly praise it since that's what you want.

:rolleyes

FOH

None of yall are gonna dictate or call in to question how I express my opinion. Its not black and white like you want it to be.

Last edited:
Honestly, did you read that? Do you not SEE what was said?

Its like you read my rating and said well Zik liked it let me rep it. Just gonna hand wave any critique in my post and reply with but you liked it.

Also the unintentional comedy really isn't a good thing. Rian johnson by his own words did not intend for fans to laugh at Leia Mary Poppins'ing herself to survival. I would assume the same for what a joke Hux was.

I know he didn't intend for Kylo to be such a poor uncompelling character either.

But hey, I liked the movie in the end right CP? So why am I pointing out what I didn't like or discussing the movie like everybody else is? I should only blindly praise it since that's what you want.

:rolleyes

FOH

None of yall are gonna dictate or call in to question how I express my opinion. Its not black and white like you want it to be.

I get it. You wanna be that guy that follows the group, I'm fine with it. It's perfectly within your rights. You at least didn't have a bunch of theories beforehand and switch up like Lame did. You just started switchin up once the arguin started, no biggie. That's also within your rights. You guys can keep complainin and whinin about Rian and his reasoning for things you don't agree with, I did the same with Lucas, at least then I was arguing about a story we all knew, that wasn't realized, these stories aren't known.

I get it. You wanna be that guy that follows the group, I'm fine with it.
So you're still on some bull ****.

All my criticisms are in bold and with enlarged font from the jump for you to read if you got eyesight problems.

Its okay. You won't but I'll just ignore your insulting and purposely daft replies to me from here on out. Cuz really thats all it is. You got nothing else to add to the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom