• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not defending the movie.

540ECBB6-44F0-4606-A30E-A121D8AC2C12.gif

There are pages upon pages of you condescending members who don’t like this movie. Your new tactic is mocking members who like other episodes more. Yeah, you’re definitely not defending this movie.

540ECBB6-44F0-4606-A30E-A121D8AC2C12.gif

There are pages upon pages of you condescending members who don’t like this movie. Your new tactic is mocking members who like other episodes more. Yeah, you’re definitely not defending this movie.

2 members. Zik, and Lame.

I haven't bothered anyone else that didn't like the film. Hell, I'm not even sure where Zik qualifies. He liked it, but now he doesn't......iono, he's neither Jedi nor Sith, he's more grey. :lol:

But hey, you seem to have me figured out, keep up the good work.

2 members. Zik, and Lame.

I haven't bothered anyone else that didn't like the film. Hell, I'm not even sure where Zik qualifies. He liked it, but now he doesn't......iono, he's neither Jedi nor Sith, he's more grey. :lol:

But hey, you seem to have me figured out, keep up the good work.

:lol: @ keep up the good work.

As huge of a SW fan you are; I knew you were going to go hard in the paint for this movie (loving it or hating it). Keep doing your thing CP, it's all love my dude.

Why would an admiral tell a just demoted officer .

When you see actual military people commenting on the stupidity of Holdo's lack of communication, I tend to think she should have said something. :lol:

I mean like also, half the damn crew mutinied with Poe :rofl:

Last edited:
Definetely a 3 watch film.

That hyperspace suicide shot can only due justice on the big screen.

Snow fight as well.

When you see actual military people commenting on the stupidity of Holdo's lack of communication, I tend to think she should have said something. :lol:

I mean like also, half the damn crew mutinied with Poe :rofl:

The second he THOUGHT he knew her plan he moved in secret to undermine it.

Are you really questioning her reasoning in keeping him in the dark?? :lol:

You dudes man. What’s hilarious is you haven’t even asked me how I felt about the movie. I disagreed with one of your posts and you’re bombarding me with hot takes and secret military reviews assuming I’m leaning one way or the other :lol:

The second he THOUGHT he knew her plan he moved in secret to undermine it.

Are you really questioning her reasoning in keeping him in the dark?? :lol:

You dudes man. What’s hilarious is you haven’t even asked me how I felt about the movie. I disagreed with one of your posts and you’re bombarding me with hot takes and secret military reviews assuming I’m leaning one way or the other :lol:

Cut back on the smileys and emotions, victim. lol

I can assure you that there is no conspiracy to destroy your life because of your opinion of the film.

It's a discussion thread.

Cut back on the smileys and emotions, victim. lol

I can assure you that there is no conspiracy to destroy your life because of your opinion of the film.

It's a discussion thread.

Ok fam. You got it. I’m the one acting like my life has been affected :lol:

Notice you ignored what I said about Poe?

Ok fam. You got it. I’m the one acting like my life has been affected :lol:

Notice you ignored what I said about Poe?

Maybe when you ignored when I said like half the crew mutinied with Poe? :nerd:

Doesn't matter, because the majority of the resistance are dead anyway due to the poorly-written incompetence of their superiors

Why does cP keep saying Zik flipped flopped. you really only read the first sentence where he said it was a nice film...BUT..
the man pointed out to you 4 times IN HIS ORIGINAL POST where he didn't like the film. You still hang on to the first sentence....
Lol I (as many other people) have had our clashes with Zik, but the one thing I respect him for is he isn't a flip flopper.

are we really comparing graphics and cinematography of the 70's/80's to now???

Rey's grandmother is going to be Shmi Skywalker. She probably had a kid with the guy that lost his leg in AOTC. Their daughter or son is probably Rey's mother or father. Explains why she lived on Jakku and why her parents sold her off for money because they were probably slaves as well. That's my prediction.
I mean if they were gonna keep Skywalker name alive based off Shmi then that dude something Lars would've knocked her up :lol:

Why does cP keep saying Zik flipped flopped. you really only read the first sentence where he said it was a nice film...BUT..
the man pointed out to you 4 times IN HIS ORIGINAL POST where he didn't like the film. You still hang on to the first sentence....
Lol I (as many other people) have had our clashes with Zik, but the one thing I respect him for is he isn't a flip flopper.

are we really comparing graphics and cinematography of the 70's/80's to now???
I'm convinced the man is senile now.

My criticisms have nothing to do with Rey not being a Skywalker so dude has no go to arguments. Just sounding crazy when he keeps repeating but you said you liked the movie, you said you liked it, you liked it, you liked it, you liked it and on and on.

CP lives in a world where things you liked can't be critiqued.

He has no intent to have any actual discussion about the movie at this point. Just defend it at all costs and basically see anybody criticizing it as him hating on the prequels except his hate for that Is somehow more justified.

Getting a good look at how arrogant dude can be.

The more I think about it, the more incredulous I become at the fact that in Episode IX, General Armitage "Slapstick Comedy" Hux and Kylo "Piece of trash outta the sky" Ren are to be considered as equivalent to the likes of Vader, Sauron, Palpatine, and Voldemort.

Naw. You are just following along. You said point blank you enjoyed it, now are following along skewering it. Without rewatching it or anything to change your mind. That is groupthink. *Shrugs*
My dude if you think I'm skewering the film you are super sensitive and probably don't belong in these discussions.

The majority of my criticisms all were in my original review.

If you didnt read or comprehend it that's on you.

I said I enjoyed the movie. I didnt say I loved it and it was the best film this year and had no flaws worth mentioning.

Are you mental?

I enjoyed Ironman 3, but damn sure didn't love it. it was good up until the 3rd act. Had a crap ton of flaws
I compare the confusion of this movie like watching marvel movies out of order.
It's like watching Captain America 1, then watching Captain America 2 right after... and being like wait. who... what happened??

Return of the Jedi had a strong opening sequence but was bogged down in the middle. And ewoks.
I got RotJ being better than TLJ with no qualms.

TLJ has the advantage of better cinematography but the story was way more satisfying.

But that is the conclusion of a trilogy while this is the middle.

Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more incredulous I become at the fact that in Episode IX, General Armitage "Slapstick Comedy" Hux and Kylo "Piece of trash outta the sky" Ren are to be considered as equivalent to the likes of Vader, Sauron, Palpatine, and Voldemort.

I mean... One of the biggest falsehoods in cinema is the myth that Vader is some sort of supreme being or boss. He’s Jaws from James Bond. He’s a henchman. He always has been.

Lucas tried to retcon him in the prequels with midichlorians and immaculate conception but at the end of the day he’s just a stooge/muscle. He’s always taken orders, either from the Jedi or from the emperor.

At least Kylo decided he was going to be more ham that.

TBH Kylo is deeper/more interesting than him.

Back
Top Bottom