Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if it were possible, I'd end Solo with him and Chewie arriving at the Cantina sitting down and then show Luke and Obi Wan walking into the cantina pulling up to the bar, Han and Chewie pay them no mind and then lead on to the part where Luke and Obi Wan approach them like in ANH.
I hate this idea.

One of my bigger problems with this spinoff choice is Harrison Ford is Han Solo the same way he's Indiana Jones. They just killed off Han in a lame ****ty way telling us we're doing away with the past with this sequel trilogy.

Now you got this new dude playing Han. Looks even younger. I say let dude have his own adventure and a shot at least. You try to invoke feels of the OG won't fly and something as blatant like that I could see some hardcore fans be pissed about.

I like the idea of that, but the setting is years before ANH. I dunno if they could manage a move like that.

But I do wonder how it does end. Heading to Jabba's for the first time? Dumping the spice after the Empire boards him? The Sabacc game and he and Chewie flyin off in the Falcon?

If it's years before ANH then yeah, my idea is thrown out. I hope to see just about everything you mentioned if possible with the ending should definitely be Han and Chewie flying off in the Falcon.

I hate this idea.

One of my bigger problems with this spinoff choice is Harrison Ford is Han Solo the same way he's Indiana Jones. They just killed off Han in a lame ****ty way telling us we're doing away with the past with this sequel trilogy.

Now you got this new dude playing Han. Looks even younger. I say let dude have his own adventure and a shot at least. You try to invoke feels of the OG won't fly and something as blatant like that I could see some hardcore fans be pissed about.

I agree with how they just killed Han off, and as C CP1708 mentioned, being years before ANH doesn't work. Looking back at it, a lot of the backlash Star Wars has received in the new trilogy is how they brought us all in with the nostalgia then completely went in a new direction.

In the same token, hardcore fans will always complain about something, see TLJ reaction. There are some elements that were mentioned in the OG trilogy that can be touched upon the story to still have some connection with the OG trilogy.

I see that The First Order has sent General Hux off for some R&R after getting his Az handed to him in The Last Jedi. Unfortunately, he's still getting his Az beat. And look, Rey still has some crazy Force abilities.

Time mark 0:50 .

This Solo movie trailer, tease or whatever better drop soon. Starting to be really stupid wait.

A day after the Super Bowl? Why? Why not drop it DURING the Super Bowl?

Either way, glad it'll be here soon. :pimp:

Besides Mission Impossible: Fallout already got a spot during the SB.

Disney not about that sharing life.

I thought it was a 30 second teaser during the game and a full trailer on GMA? Could’ve sworn that’s what I saw...

So I guess it would make sense for Disney to use ABC to debut their trailer?

I don't remember what they did for TFA, RO and TLJ though...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom